Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet ya livid, Lidl have you just seen ITF instagram
Upload? Lydia she’s at the Victoria Beckham show. Ha ha ha. Bet you’re green with envy. All those times you wore and tagged VB didn’t quite pay off did they. Have a nice Sunday afternoon 👍🏼😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks fine, just like any other normal breakfast. If you focus on things that are actually wrong with her likenthe lying, narcissism, duplicitousness, bullying etc your comments would hold more weight. Picking on coffee? Seriously she gives us so much more material than that.
I'll "pick on" whatever aspect I want to, if that's ok with you lovely. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she told him to put up that post, he's completely under her thumb 👍

Oh look what's appeared 🙄View attachment 41350
Dance monkey dance 😂

So sad that she’s obsessed with pleasing people even us 😂🙈

She should be using her platform to promote self love not self pity. You’ll only find true happiness in pleasing yourself, being grateful and been kind.

She has none. Poor Lydia 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A77AEB45-35D6-48A4-A988-B79E756C1F8F.jpeg No lovely, it all started when you lost affiliate lynx and attended the YouTube “wedding of the year’ 🙄
Let’s not get ourselves confused.

EF214CB0-7E1E-4756-B25C-3152AD010555.jpeg Last minute beg to see if anyone offers her a freebie!?

Reactions: 18
1985D2D0-FD1C-4B30-BE8F-3A8FF24B649B.jpeg

Not ordered because Samsung haven’t gifted me one yet.

Any other brands out there want to give me one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Say it isn't so! Lydia Millen is post-#frowwedding taking photos in her old gowns and peddling them across the Internet for attention?

Okay! What the f*ck? Please tell me Lydia Millen was not home on a Friday night tagging wine brands, post #frowwedding, trying on her old gowns and sending pics to the designer to repost online and give this moron some "bridal" attention?

Lydiot is a next-level lunatic. Who in the world does this?

Meanwhile, every relevant fashion content creator was at NYFW or is currently on brand trips or attending London Fashion week.

First, she tries to steal #frowwedding thunder on YouTube with her clickbait video. And now this? Just when you think Lydia Millen couldn't be more tragic. 🤦‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 41062

View attachment 41044View attachment 41045
Why does she always have to tag her home, like we don't know where she is:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Nice reply!
A4B090F0-20E6-4474-84D1-AF5988143FFA.png

Not lidl’s!

I love lidl’s reply this time!
Too poor to go and buy her own.
1C6CB2B5-846B-4D7C-8B8D-A2BE2E036C15.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If she crawls any further up Victoria's arse she will have a brown ring around her teeny waist never mind her neck!
Such a fake friendship, you just know vicki is lisping “stupit biss in my commenss Alexss” to her wife
A9B3FF45-B0E1-4673-A4C3-5F018ACE8421.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some serious lows? Like what? Not getting the Brides cover? Not getting a Dior contract? Lynx going wherever he's gone? Oh please get back to me when you've nursed a terminally ill parent, survived an abusive relationship, lost a child etc etc. That woman doesn't know what low is. She thinks not getting the free sofa she wants makes her life intolerable. She hasn't a clue. I say with confidence that she's been through no such thing because she'd have cashed in on it
Say it again for the cheap seats in the back!

Lydia is on record saying the hardest thing she's ever been through is the loss of her cat.
I can't be bothered to acknowledge her pity party on any level.

giphy.gif

The only thing Lydia Millen suffers from is a lack of attention and irrelevant-itis.

This girl is so tragic. Ugh! Let me tag other creators so they'll tag me back and I'll get some attention I deserve. Lydiot – grow up! 🤦‍♀️ 😆 This dimwit just confirmed what I proved in an earlier post about Lydia's YouTube decline (new subs vs. year ago). She's butthurt because people aren't clicking the subscribe button. Simple. Dim Lydia.

FireShot Capture 589 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1171854717049...png

FACTS: Lydia's YouTube channel growth is in a deep plunge decline vs. a year ago for nearly all of 2019. See data here.
FACTS: Lydia tries to deceive everyone about said decline. See more data here.

FireShot Capture 587 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with everything BUT the part about animal testing. Not everyone cares about animals in that way and it doesn’t make them a bad person in my opinion. I’m so bothered by vegans and animal obsessed people trying to pressure everyone. Tbh not everyone cares about animals especially when there are actual children starving

She actually mentioned many times that she doesn’t want kids so thank god for that lol
“Not everyone cares about animals in that way” Jesus Christ THATS bleeping horrible!!

I actually care more for the animals (who can’t speak and have ALL their rights & lives taken away for selfish humans who subject them to what is essentially torture), than people. Kids can be seen as innocent but they turn into adults but whatevs

P.S. I’ve never “pressured” anyone because I care for the well-being of innocent animals.
Knew it wouldn’t take long for tattle life thread to turn into gg [emoji35][emoji849][emoji2289] Was nice while it was friendly......

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Say it again for the cheap seats in the back!

Lydia is on record saying the hardest thing she's ever been through is the loss of her cat.
I can't be bothered to acknowledge her pity party on any level.

View attachment 41378

The only thing Lydia Millen suffers from is a lack of attention and irrelevant-itis.

This girl is so tragic. Ugh! Let me tag other creators so they'll tag me back and I'll get some attention I deserve. Lydiot – grow up! 🤦‍♀️ 😆 This dimwit just confirmed what I proved in an earlier post about Lydia's Year-over-Year declining growth on YouTube. She's butthurt because people aren't clicking the subscribe button. Simple. Dim Lydia.

View attachment 41379
This is the biggest mistake influencers have made with regards to relatabillity...they think that all their followers/customers share their mindset because we must have found something semi relatable or interesting when we first followed. However while they have been so focused and spent all their time carefully curating their brand and what they think is the picture perfect (stolen off pinterest!) life/wardrobe/relationship/image, we've been out here in the real world maturing and having true life experiences. We know how hard life can actually be.

Lyd doesn't even realise that she's not relatable anymore, or in any way aspirational, as she's surrounded with so many ass kissing yes men (who are all benefiting financially funnily enough). They actually believe we are all here coveting what is clearly a shallow life. As long as the g's are getting paid for content they are always going to think they are the best thing since low carb, high protein, gluten free, sliced bread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

The truth is Lydia is not just a woman filming segments of her life, what she is shopping for and beauty products.
C'mon now let's be real.
Lydia is making thousands of pounds posting videos and images that make her money by lying constantly to viewers about how great products are. She hardly buys anything at retail price.She cannot be relied on to give any independent opinions on anything now. TBH I have no clue what she uses for her skincare/ beauty products because as long as she is being sponsored or taken away on a luxury trip the product is the best thing ever until the next comes along. She is not the girl next door. Her public persona is a business. She should accept that Lydia Millen is a business and will be held to business standards receiving feedback both negative and positive.

The moral question is whether gossip sites are trolling or not eg my comments above. I think not but time will tell as parliamentary opinion if not public will decide. How else do I as a consumer give feedback to influencers? Hotels receive feedback via sites like tripadvisor. Maybe we should now have an open website where people are allowed to give honest feedback about what influencers have influenced them to buy. There has to be some accountability. She refuses to even declare what is gifted! Knowing Lydia anything that is not "positive" is abuse!

The open website to give feedback about influenzers is a great idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
806C8D79-2DE4-4747-9DAC-DBD1F23E288E.jpeg

Her content as of September has been heavily DIOR focused. Seems as though when she has nothing else going on she makes it her priority to obsess over Dior once more. While other influencers are out with other brands she thinks she can lure Dior into bed with her once more since the last time (May):

BD9C5FE8-6B64-4EB2-A804-A33396E66153.jpeg

It’s like she’s confused as to why Dior isn’t returning her calls/messages and dodging her in public when they see her. So she’s going insane looking for answers, wearing everything she can get her hands on that’s Dior to get their attention.

1568571244386.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she’s doing this whole Dior vomited on me bullshit because so many of her ‘competitors’ have actual contracts/business with Dior, that she’s trying to fool people into thinking she has the contracts too? We can see she’s desperate (embarrassingly so) to get their business but I’m starting to think she wants to fool everyone into thinking that she’s actually got it.

Reactions: 14
“Not everyone cares about animals in that way” Jesus Christ THATS bleeping horrible!!

I actually care more for the animals (who can’t speak and have ALL their rights & lives taken away for selfish humans who subject them to what is essentially torture), than people. Kids can be seen as innocent but they turn into adults but whatevs

P.S. I’ve never “pressured” anyone because I care for the well-being of innocent animals.
Knew it wouldn’t take long for tattle life thread to turn into gg [emoji35][emoji849][emoji2289] Was nice while it was friendly......
PSA. Private Messages and Ignore Buttons

Ladies. As a vegan, I'm not offended. Everyone has their own preferences. When we argue amongst ourselves it makes all of us look like blustering buffoons and raving lunatics. The influenzas are the real circus folks – not here.

Let's be mindful of two amazing functions on this site:

WotX6-nA.png

• Private Message – "Start A Conversation" button
  • Mute – "Ignore" button

So if you really feel the urge to come for someone and dislike what they say – do it there! Both are accessible by rolling over someone's profile picture. (All love, mutual disdain, and gossip here). 💋 😆

Tattle Life
4GMxL2t - Imgur.gif

GG
j6fGUPM - Imgur.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if she’s doing this whole Dior vomited on me bullshit because so many of her ‘competitors’ have actual contracts/business with Dior, that she’s trying to fool people into thinking she has the contracts too? We can see she’s desperate (embarrassingly so) to get their business but I’m starting to think she wants to fool everyone into thinking that she’s actually got it.
Apparently A lot of influencers will tag an item as a AD or gifted in an attempt to look like they’re in demand.
Lydia and FrowVicki don’t know what they’re doing do they,
they hide the items that are gifted and fake a partnership with brands that wouldn’t look twice at them 😐

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.