Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not ordered because Samsung haven’t gifted me one yet.

Any other brands out there want to give me one 🤦🏼‍♀️

It went from 'omg guys I can finally order the Samsung washer drier of my dreams' to 'guys, this is just so confusing now, help a gal here or poor Ali is not going to have clean pants to wear'.

Next thing you know, tomorrow some random online appliance site magically help her put an order in last minute, with ofc the perfect replacement of the most expensive Samsung wash/drier combo u can think of. And while we at it, h&m probably is going to send Ali some new pants too.

This is the kind of tit she does all the time, setting the scene for her next spoon. 9/10 she has already begged for it before hand and got a deal lined up. I refuse to believe that random companies are constantly monitoring what poor Lidl is in need of 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It went from 'omg guys I can finally order the Samsung washer drier of my dreams' to 'guys, this is just so confusing now, help a gal here or poor Ali is not going to have clean pants to wear'.

Next thing you know, tomorrow some random online appliance site magically help her put an order in last minute, with ofc the perfect replacement of the most expensive Samsung wash/drier combo u can think of. And while we at it, h&m probably is going to sent Ali some new pants too.

This is the kind of tit she does all the time, setting the scene for her next spoon. 9/10 she has already begged for it before hand and got a deal lined up. I refuse to believe that random companies are constantly monitoring what poor Lidl is in need of 24/7.
I believe that Vic has « Samsung » appliances, so that is why she is begging in their direction, knowing perfectly well that Vic got hers for free.
Because if our lidl had the money she would be looking at higher end brands. Samsung washers are good but not the best!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 41308

I need receipts to prove this bish handed over her OWN money and paid for it herself or I don’t buy it.

Oh she didn't. She mentioned its samsung.. Remember her gallery tv she just had to have, that was samsung, remember when she went in that store early bc she was invited by samsung. Its definitely at least a majority of it gifted to her or else she wouldn't have mentioned the name

View attachment 41327

Of course it doesn’t. You just want to show any association you can and your brown-nosing to Dior any chance you get.

Hello, Welcome. After some serious lurking Lydia has done on Tattle Life. Today Lydia will be serving a desperate plea for Christian Dior’s attention with a side of career self reflection, self victimizing and her attempt to show how humble, down to earth she is.

View attachment 41330

I just can't with this woman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So out of touch with the actual world, and just lives her life in what she wants her perfect little bubble to be.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydiot won't quit with that social media censorship petition.

Listen to Lydia's video: "I WAS SCARED FOR MY LIFE BUT FINALLY I'M MAKING THIS VIDEO". She regards online abuse as anything that makes her "unhappy." That's how triggered, insecure and preposterous Lydia Millen is. There are people out there that do suffer from actual online abuse that would make one fearful for their person – Lydiot is not one of them.

Lydia notoriously blocks people for disagreeing with her, asking her to declare a PR gift, telling her they don't like her scrunchie. Her idea of online abuse is laughable. Which is why no one takes her seriously.

She looks even more stupid with her suggestion that people should hand over private information to companies that don't protect consumer data properly (i.e., regular cybersecurity threats and data breaches). Lydia has too much time on her hands and it shows.

And 'let me post a photo in Dior to tell you about my tragic life and the nasty things said about me online.'

I feel empathy for those who deal with real life-threatening online harassment. Make no mistake. Lydia is not one of them. She is so incredibly dishonest and duplicitous.

Lydia pulls the sympathy card when:
  1. it gets more views
  2. she feels attacked (i.e., like her latest tirade for social media censorship that went south)
When it comes to Lydia... we need receipts.

View attachment 41331
LOL Deedpole, it's deed poll doofus!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So condescending.....
It’s “please note this is lumi, not lynx” part 2

B6BEAEE8-B74A-4EBA-B948-BD65D478A3EF.jpeg

Reactions: 3
New thread title?

The Truth About Lydia 'Dried-Things' Millen And Her Scrunchie-Gate, Brexit Loving, ASA Violating, Affiliate Lynx, Pro-Censorship Life 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There are literally people who struggle to send their kids to school each day in clean clothes and there's Madam getting free appliances or at least fishing for them. These huge companies. Really need to check their morals, they might be able to pretend it's a business transaction but how about for every influencer that gets free tit, these companies give back to a low income family who would worship that machine. They can give them to Lydia in return for a single Instagram story that will disappear in 24 hours, they can do that. It's the companies that need to be pressured too imo. I still fail to see how in most instances influencers are good business tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So condescending.....
It’s “please note this is lumi, not lynx” part 2

View attachment 41404
So a cie has offered them a dual, and miss freebie grabby greedy greasy tit bag has specified that she wants two! Nah. Get lost lidl. And take what you are gu-iven, you can use the space in the « utility « room to store your intimissimi bras that you will never use.
Forgot that ALDI put the leather trousers in the washing machine and they got washed and dried, so doesn’t want a dual in order to never make that mistake again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok. I am posting this, not for attention or sympathy, a pity party or anything else to do with me. But having just watched the video about Lynx and how they’re coping, then the ‘honeymoon’ vlog, with lots of talking about how they’re coping after Lynx I HAVE to comment.

During the last three years, I have dealt with a spinal injury, involving 3 spinal surgeries within a 5 week period, a torn sciatic nerve, a lumbar drain for 2 weeks (which was like a living hell), loss of power over my left foot, plus diminished power over the leg. I repeatedly leak cerebrospinal fluid, which gives symptoms similar to meningitis and requires long spells in hospital, culminating in a horrible surgical procedure that is somewhat like medieval torture! I’ve gone from being a professional, working woman, earning good money, with high self esteem and wearing lovely high heels and business dress that made me feel like the dog’s bollocks, to disability benefits and flat shoes...(!) at the age of 43. I am single and have lost most of my friends because I no longer work and people are too busy living their own lives etc. My pain is not controlled, so my suffering is relentless. Apparently things are not going to improve with my back and leg and I’m currently being seen daily by the local mental health team because I feel my bravery has come to the end of the road.

And these two absolute f@cking muppets are wanging on as if their (human) child has been murdered. Now, I have a cat, I absolutely adore her and if she went awol, I’d feel ALL of the feelings. But if I still had a job to go to, I’d leave those feelings for later and try to remain professional whilst taking to my clients or colleagues. These two have just pissed me off to the extent where I want to SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Without you lot, I think I would definitely go mad!! How can two people be SO self-absorbed and narcissistic??!! I despair... 🤷🏻‍♀️ EVERYONE has tit going on in their lives and if a missing cat is the most of your tragedies, well, you’re doing ok in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Jesus Christ no wonder affiliate fucked off to a better life.
Wherever you are affiliate, know it’s better than where you were 😐

She’s so full of it.
Was this after her gifted wedding? Did some mean little troll slag off the weird AF stuffed animals all over the place.
She’s the definition of an idiot.

Oh Ali, about time you popped up... did you leave you phone on a high surface and that’s why you’ve been quite? couldn’t reach it? 🤦‍♀️ Damn....
View attachment 41337
Who is miss use? Sister of master use I am guessing, daughter of Mr and Mrs Use. Is she related to misuse I wonder?

View attachment 41392

Her content as of September has been heavily DIOR focused. Seems as though when she has nothing else going on she makes it her priority to obsess over Dior once more. While other influencers are out with other brands she thinks she can lure Dior into bed with her once more since the last time (May):

View attachment 41391

It’s like she’s confused as to why Dior isn’t returning her calls/messages and dodging her in public when they see her. So she’s going insane looking for answers, wearing everything she can get her hands on that’s Dior to get their attention.

View attachment 41385
Do you think she might have known that Dior were going to announce their ambassadors and was hoping she'd be picked to be one. Pipped to the post by Amelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok. I am posting this, not for attention or sympathy, a pity party or anything else to do with me. But having just watched the video about Lynx and how they’re coping, then the ‘honeymoon’ vlog, with lots of talking about how they’re coping after Lynx I HAVE to comment.

During the last three years, I have dealt with a spinal injury, involving 3 spinal surgeries within a 5 week period, a torn sciatic nerve, a lumbar drain for 2 weeks (which was like a living hell), loss of power over my left foot, plus diminished power over the leg. I repeatedly leak cerebrospinal fluid, which gives symptoms similar to meningitis and requires long spells in hospital, culminating in a horrible surgical procedure that is somewhat like medieval torture! I’ve gone from being a professional, working woman, earning good money, with high self esteem and wearing lovely high heels and business dress that made me feel like the dog’s bollocks, to disability benefits and flat shoes...(!) at the age of 43. I am single and have lost most of my friends because I no longer work and people are too busy living their own lives etc. My pain is not controlled, so my suffering is relentless. Apparently things are not going to improve with my back and leg and I’m currently being seen daily by the local mental health team because I feel my bravery has come to the end of the road.

And these two absolute f@cking muppets are wanging on as if their (human) child has been murdered. Now, I have a cat, I absolutely adore her and if she went awol, I’d feel ALL of the feelings. But if I still had a job to go to, I’d leave those feelings for later and try to remain professional whilst taking to my clients or colleagues. These two have just pissed me off to the extent where I want to SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Without you lot, I think I would definitely go mad!! How can two people be SO self-absorbed and narcissistic??!! I despair... 🤷🏻‍♀️ EVERYONE has tit going on in their lives and if a missing cat is the most of your tragedies, well, you’re doing ok in life.
Im sorry for your problems. I'm the same I spent three years watching my Mum, my only family, be destroyed by cancer. I have a cat too and she's the best thing in my life. But I think a lot of us here have lived a life. We've seen plenty of tit between us and that's why we see through and have no time for these girls ridiculous whingings. Their audiences seems to be made largely of much younger girls who's biggest life problem is a bad hair day and that is why they continually get away it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who is miss use? Sister of master use I am guessing, daughter of Mr and Mrs Use. Is she related to misuse I wonder?
Miss (Sandra) Use is the witch that told her the duck-off scrunchie is tacky as hell.
Obviously an internet troll

Reactions: 2

So many hugs coming your way. I remember you saying something about this in GG, I am sorry you are still having to deal with all this xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Completely understand. Your opinion is completely valid and spot-on correct!

Lydiot is incredibly self-absorbed and hasn't yet experienced the true suffering that life can often bring. Her whining is a literal mockery to anyone that has dealt with real-life challenges. And the fact is... if you live long enough you'll go through something that is truly hard. Lydia lacks a basic level of gratitude and spends the majority of her life navel-gazing. Her absurdity is a result of that!

Sending you love, strength, and peace in this season.
I believe that things can and will get better for you! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Im sorry for your problems. I'm the same I spent three years watching my Mum, my only family, be destroyed by cancer. I have a cat too and she's the best thing in my life. But I think a lot of us here have lived a life. We've seen plenty of tit between us and that's why we see through and have no time for these girls ridiculous whingings. Their audiences seems to be made largely of much younger girls who's biggest life problem is a bad hair day and that is why they continually get away it
I am hardly what you'd call well getting but say mid to late 30s now, but don't have a large bowel anymore, had I left that then I would eventually (consultant said at my last sigmoidoscopy I was a ticking time bomb, before having) yeah now have a J pouch instead of a rectum and is taking ages to get used to it lol (since the end of the last one round two of the J pouch think my pain tolerance went through the roof lol).

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And they both have the bottega laundry bag 😆😆
The fact that so many influenzers have this bag really gives away the fact that they were all gifted with this monstrosity because surely no one in their right mind would buy it? Maybe the bag creators were inspired by bagpipe players?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.