Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi all! I lurked on GG for a few pages but never created an account but I know Ali’s family pretty well (will probably be my only post as I am too worried I’ll out myself if I give too much away)

I’m going to be very careful though so bare with.

Some things I’ve seen discussed and can categorically confirm -
1. Ali is not gay at all. He is much more ‘himself’ around his mates and family. Insta and YouTube is very much a persona he puts on. He’s genuinely a nice guy - nope not the smartest but well mannered, caring and super friendly (absolute opposite of Lydia)
2. Ali comes from a very middle class family. Not chavvy at all.
3. Every inch of the wedding was gifted. And it was a complete show. The joint name was a business decision! Something along the lines of ‘what if people can’t find me on google....?’
4. She is the rudest human being I have ever come into contact with - and that’s if she bothers to lift her head from her phone.
5. She is aware that mentioning a brand means they will contact her. It is her own admitted strategy.
6. In the Frow lives in the Milton Keynes area.
8. There is so much more that is ‘gifted’ that is never seen on Instagram or YouTube. They literally pay for nothing.
9. I said hello to her once and had to dryclean her selftan off of my outfit....

Lastly - and it looks like it’s a common opinion but I beilive that the cat was killed by a farmer/neighbour! I think they know this too but either don’t want to come to terms with it or are dragging out the ‘missing pet’ for all it’s worth. These country areas and people she professes to love so much live a very different life to hers. If her cat is a nuisance or mistaken for a fox on their land they will take it out.

(I have had to restrain myself here-I know too much)

Basically she is a shit human being and I am not aware of anybody in her and Ali’s circle who actually like being in her presence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Gusber

Chatty Member
Ok. I am posting this, not for attention or sympathy, a pity party or anything else to do with me. But having just watched the video about Lynx and how they’re coping, then the ‘honeymoon’ vlog, with lots of talking about how they’re coping after Lynx I HAVE to comment.

During the last three years, I have dealt with a spinal injury, involving 3 spinal surgeries within a 5 week period, a torn sciatic nerve, a lumbar drain for 2 weeks (which was like a living hell), loss of power over my left foot, plus diminished power over the leg. I repeatedly leak cerebrospinal fluid, which gives symptoms similar to meningitis and requires long spells in hospital, culminating in a horrible surgical procedure that is somewhat like medieval torture! I’ve gone from being a professional, working woman, earning good money, with high self esteem and wearing lovely high heels and business dress that made me feel like the dog’s bollocks, to disability benefits and flat shoes...(!) at the age of 43. I am single and have lost most of my friends because I no longer work and people are too busy living their own lives etc. My pain is not controlled, so my suffering is relentless. Apparently things are not going to improve with my back and leg and I’m currently being seen daily by the local mental health team because I feel my bravery has come to the end of the road.

And these two absolute f@cking muppets are wanging on as if their (human) child has been murdered. Now, I have a cat, I absolutely adore her and if she went awol, I’d feel ALL of the feelings. But if I still had a job to go to, I’d leave those feelings for later and try to remain professional whilst taking to my clients or colleagues. These two have just pissed me off to the extent where I want to SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Without you lot, I think I would definitely go mad!! How can two people be SO self-absorbed and narcissistic??!! I despair... 🤷🏻‍♀️ EVERYONE has shit going on in their lives and if a missing cat is the most of your tragedies, well, you’re doing ok in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

2xblended

VIP Member
Funny how she wants people to willingly disclose their most valuable and private information pertaining to their identity, yet she cries and sheds a pound from stress whenever she has to disclose #ad #gifted #sponsored #freebie :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Lurkerlyfe

What in the name of actual f*** do Vic and Lydia think they are doing with the IP address thing?? Do they not see the bigger picture?? If IP addresses were trackable the government could track who is saying what online and hold it against them or use it improperly. They are so worried about trolls they think it’s ok to put basic rights at risk?? In the grand scheme of things no one gives two flying f***s about those two airheads but if this was actually rolled out people’s lives would be at risk for posting political views - it’s happening in China where people are being detained for speaking out. Are they really so insecure they want a police state to protect them from people saying their scrunchy is a bit shit? FFS.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Chick_pea

Ok now I am seriously questioning if she is actually on the top 100 influencer list, even though the daily mail article said she was. Why is she posting shit like this.. straight after congratulating people on the list... View attachment 39521
Far out! Lecturing people on authenticity, creativity and originality? SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR NICHE?

Bitch please... you won’t even do the most basic - DECLARE!

You can’t even stick to an upload schedule!

Your engagement is blocking / deleting or picking fights when people ask you a harmless question.

You bring literally NOTHING to your viewers. You don’t review a damned thing, all you do is say you love your “PR” products.

You are NOT original, authentic, creative or good at your job so STFU! 😡😡😡😡😡

Apologies for my rage but this woman is so delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
NEW FLOG "I'M NOT REALLY BUYING ANOTHER HOUSE!"

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 4.43.48 am.png

Admissions:
- She is not really friends with Frow (she admits she didn't want to drag Vic away from her friends while she was at the wedding). Also, there will be no videos, vlogs or photos with the bride. So stop asking! 😡
- She reads T.L. and must respond to all haters - she slips in an Ace Ventura reference and emphasizes the two pet detective sessions were paid for. With her own money!? So stop asking! 😡
- Admits the neighbours shot her cat. She is now in mourning. Sad face. Implies the murderer is still loose in the village and she knows where you live because it is where the cat scent stops! Not naming any names... but you know who you are! 🌻🌻
- She is a silly tit that loses a lot. She left behind her makeup bag during her travels (surprised she didn't claim it was stolen or that Ali lost it), along with all of her favourite #presspresents. So please send new supplies.
- She is changing the ugly dining room. That's right the rug, light fitting, chairs and curtains must go! Bet you didn't see that coming! Still no mention of the piano.
- Maintains she is misunderstood, as a means of justification for constantly changing her house to match her current mood. Claims redecorating her house is good for her soul. Bless, so soulful!
- She isn't actually buying a new house. But dreams of having several more.. one day...
- There are lots of people who watch her videos who aren't subscribed... so please subscribe. Don't make her beg!

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 8.05.21 am.png

Brags:

- Her pants are too big because she has lost weight. These are the plastic pants that have been worn non-stop for the last few weeks (I think she is unfamiliar with the concept of fabrics stretching when they are worn).
- The bedrooms in the house are in fact not rooms but suites because they ALL have ensuites! That means from now on we must refer to them as the guest suites and the master suite for the main. Only poor people have bedrooms. Silly sausages.
- Her boot storage area will be bespoke (i.e not something poor people pick up from Ikea).
- She is getting rid of her Ikea curtains and replacing them with bespoke curtains. Only poor people have curtains that aren't bespoke.
- More bragging about needing a smaller size in freebie clothes.
- Even more bragging about needing a smaller size in freebie clothes.

Scrunchy-gate:
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 8.41.36 am.png

Is that the appearance of a new scrunchie? But it's not affiliate lynxed, so it must not be worth 90 pounds.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm always late to the party because I am in the southern hemisphere... and T.L. is a great distraction during maternity leave!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Did they ever find her cat?
Items still missing
8th September 2019

1 Cat. Cross eyed. Only when tired
A camera “believed to be missing”
Euros (non specified amount)
Lenses (fuck knows)
Osmo pocket (again fuck knows)
Driving licence
Added in at a later date...... 2 SD cards which contained....all the homework the dog ate 😏 🤦‍♀️ I’m getting excuses mixed up.

Lydia’s dignity and self respect.
Ali’s balls.

Lumi is still in captivity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
“Not everyone cares about animals in that way” Jesus Christ THATS fucking horrible!!

I actually care more for the animals (who can’t speak and have ALL their rights & lives taken away for selfish humans who subject them to what is essentially torture), than people. Kids can be seen as innocent but they turn into adults but whatevs

P.S. I’ve never “pressured” anyone because I care for the well-being of innocent animals.
Knew it wouldn’t take long for tattle life thread to turn into gg [emoji35][emoji849][emoji2289] Was nice while it was friendly......
PSA. Private Messages and Ignore Buttons

Ladies. As a vegan, I'm not offended. Everyone has their own preferences. When we argue amongst ourselves it makes all of us look like blustering buffoons and raving lunatics. The influenzas are the real circus folks – not here.

Let's be mindful of two amazing functions on this site:

WotX6-nA.png

• Private Message – "Start A Conversation" button
  • Mute – "Ignore" button

So if you really feel the urge to come for someone and dislike what they say – do it there! Both are accessible by rolling over someone's profile picture. (All love, mutual disdain, and gossip here). 💋 😆

Tattle Life
4GMxL2t - Imgur.gif

GG
j6fGUPM - Imgur.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
FireShot Capture 557 - (1) Lydia on T_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1170643865289...png

Lydia 'Dried-Things' Millen Has Some Things (Clickbait) To Say?

Here's what she actually said in her latest mind-numbing video:

Lydia Millen Buy A House Video Is Clickbait.png

I'm so busy this month.

I'm sorry about going on about Lynx again.

So sorry.
So sorry.
A normal day at home today.

I've got some parcels to show you.

Just chillin' around the house.
Here's the unfinished guest bedroom again with "expensive" carpet.
Here's the unfinished boot area (again).
Here's my dining room again and here's a list of all the things I want to change (and I'm ordering bespoke curtains).
Here are the creepy cat portraits again.
I love changing things!

Did I mention I love changing things?

Here's my By Terry PR products.
Did I mention I'm the face of By Terry?
Here are all of my PR products.

Here I am dressed like a hooker.
"Probably my most favorite item in my wardrobe...
I'm just trying to think of all the places I can inappropriately wear this."

FireShot Capture 556 - BUYING ANOTHER HOUSE - Lydia Elise Millen - _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Oh! And here is the bed I'm buying for the guest bedroom.
Oh! And I want to remodel my bathrooms.
Follow me on my home account.

I'm sorry about going on about Lynx again.
I hope you're not bored of hearing about it.

People think it's weird that I change things.
Did I mention I like to change things?

People don't understand what I'm passionate about.

The next step... I want to buy a property as an Airbnb.
I'd like to buy a cottage as an Airbnb.
I'd like to buy somewhere on the coast.
I can do it anywhere in the world, but I love England.

People think my channel will be over when I'm done decorating my house - but fear not.
I enjoy decorating homes...

Who else lost a few brain cells watching Lydia ramble on about absolutely nothing? 🙋‍♀️

Meanwhile, every other relevant influencer is at NYFW, whilst I'm peddling censorship petitions online and raving like a lunatic on Twitter. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It looks fine, just like any other normal breakfast. If you focus on things that are actually wrong with her likenthe lying, narcissism, duplicitousness, bullying etc your comments would hold more weight. Picking on coffee? Seriously she gives us so much more material than that.
I think everyone on this thread enjoys how the conversation flows, no need to tell others what they can and can’t talk about 😬
If you’re really pissed off about the lack of respect shown towards Lidl’s coffee/breakfast post report it 🤣🤣
I know that went down well on GG 🤣🤣
Don’t overthink it and enjoy the banter 🤣

Amelia has uploaded and in the first 2 minutes had mentioned she’s a Dior ambassador 🤣

Oh Lidl it’s really not your week is it 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Hallobrit

Some serious lows? Like what? Not getting the Brides cover? Not getting a Dior contract? Lynx going wherever he's gone? Oh please get back to me when you've nursed a terminally ill parent, survived an abusive relationship, lost a child etc etc. That woman doesn't know what low is. She thinks not getting the free sofa she wants makes her life intolerable. She hasn't a clue. I say with confidence that she's been through no such thing because she'd have cashed in on it

Reactions: 35

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Freudian-beggar slip there with "if it BOUGHT lynx back...". It's brought, you illiterate oxygen thief.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hallobrit

Let's stop pretending Victoria is any less awful than Lydia. They're as vile as each other in different ways. Both profiting from life events that shouldn't be something you make money from. When you reduce yourself to that, you've hit the bottom of the barrell imo. Just because you live your life online doesn't mean you have to sell out a wedding or use a honeymoon to make an ad. And then the irony of them turning round and demanding privacy when it suits them and control of people's opinion when their feelings are hurt. I just. I can't. Look, girls, no one forced you into this career choice, no one dictates your content and partnerships, your working hours (Happily Eva After whinges about being over worked drives me nuts) or how often you're away from home. If you don't like like it, I'm sure Topshop, or even Selfridges are hiring. Delete your SM and off you go

• Heart
Reactions: 34

It sounds like Lydia wasn't asked for the pictures but just decided to send the pictures to Halfpenny!

Her IG stories said she was snuggled up having a perfect evening listening to classical music with Ali lighting the fire and pouring her some affiliate linked wine. Since then it has come to light that she was so insensed by ITF's Louis Vuitton trip and wedding dresses that she decided to dress up in her 2 yr old wedding outfits and because it would have been too obvious for her to post them on her IG decided to get Halfpenny to post the pictures....o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Chick_pea

It’s very disturbing how small these influencers worlds actually are. The trickle down implications of short sighted ideas like this are dangerous.

These so called “girl bosses” have no clue about current affairs or history yet they want to “educate” us.

We live in a time of such political upheaval, dishonesty and lack of accountabilty in media. As laughable as this petition is there are those who would happily use this to their advantage.

By these standards challenging our politicians or calling them out could be considered abuse. Demanding transparency from individuals in our government agencies could be considered bullying. Criticising improprieties in religious organisations or big business could be considered abuse. Public protest could be outlawed. Anyone can find offence in anything and use it to silence opposition.

Big things come from little seeds. These people are actually a danger to society in so many ways. I’m very happy to see people pushing back against this nonsense.

Also thank you to the users who exposed the hypocrisy in these people... rules for thee but not for me.

Reactions: 33
She's going on about buying a cottage to rent as an airbnb but I still want to know when she's going to start fixing up her "family's summer home in Italy" the one she supposedly spent her childhood at...(GGer's from the old thread might remember what i'm talking about 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

The truth is Lydia is not just a woman filming segments of her life, what she is shopping for and beauty products.
C'mon now let's be real.
Lydia is making thousands of pounds posting videos and images that make her money by lying constantly to viewers about how great products are. She hardly buys anything at retail price.She cannot be relied on to give any independent opinions on anything now. TBH I have no clue what she uses for her skincare/ beauty products because as long as she is being sponsored or taken away on a luxury trip the product is the best thing ever until the next comes along. She is not the girl next door. Her public persona is a business. She should accept that Lydia Millen is a business and will be held to business standards receiving feedback both negative and positive.

The moral question is whether gossip sites are trolling or not eg my comments above. I think not but time will tell as parliamentary opinion if not public will decide. How else do I as a consumer give feedback to influencers? Hotels receive feedback via sites like tripadvisor. Maybe we should now have an open website where people are allowed to give honest feedback about what influencers have influenced them to buy. There has to be some accountability. She refuses to even declare what is gifted! Knowing Lydia anything that is not "positive" is abuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 32