Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farkin hell [emoji2368] All I can see is ‘NOSE’ & ‘LUMPY’ [emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289] and what in the hell did I just watch hahaha a midget tryin to rap

This bish needs to step AWAY from the filler needles [emoji2356]

She looks like she's got the hamster thing going on - you know where they store all their food in their cheeks!

Reactions: 1
The Breakfast of Misery photo is not aesthetically pleasing as it looks like the raving loony has left her foaming saliva deposits on that joyless bar of brown. She's so desperately hungry,the salivating goon. :ROFLMAO:
She dipped in into the coffee because it’s easier to wrap in a tissue and chuck it in the bin that way 🤣 probably doesn’t want to hurt Aldi’s feelings but also 🤷‍♀️ Doesn’t want to break her starvation diet, how is she going to constantly talk about how small she is if she does something silly like eat breakfast 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she's got the hamster thing going on - you know where they store all their food in their cheeks!
Didn't notice that before but tbh probably wasn't really looking at all of those photos, yeah their pouches looks almost identical actually duck me!

Reactions: 1
Has she never heard of 'face powder' !?!
Greasy mess as per lolView attachment 41065View attachment 41066
Shiny enough to allow anyone to use he face as a effing mirror 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Jesus wept.
Get up and make your own “breakfast of misery” you daft cow, Ali seems to be the only one that works,
And a man of his height should be supervised in the kitchen with all those high shelves and boiling water
View attachment 41286
LOL I have a really good milk frother (but mine of course makes it white) but duck me thats some impressive to me (this is gonna sound even more disgusting) but looks like someone decided to well won't go into that one tbh lol.....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shiny enough to allow anyone to use he face as a effing mirror 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

LOL I have a really good milk frother (but mine of course makes it white) but duck me thats some impressive to me (this is gonna sound even more disgusting) but looks like someone decided to well won't go into that one tbh lol.....🤢
He'll have used the £2K coffee machine that she bought, was gifted acquired (cos who the hell knows anyhow) for his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He'll have used the £2K coffee machine that she bought, was gifted acquired (cos who the hell knows anyhow) for his birthday
Yeah highly likely, love that acquired yes likely :) considering though in reality thats just a waste of money since you can get a decent frother for about what £50 (even cheaaper if you're partial to it being heated and just do it in the microwave) and just get one of those smaller whisk type ones for about what a tenner?

Reactions: 3
She doesn't care if she is or not; the silly cow thinks she's aspirational and inspirational. Really she is desperat-ional 😂

AND! She probably thinks this is a real word.
For many people having a huge high end designer handbag collection like her is just not attainable and feasible. Not everyone has the income to support that kind of collection let alone having a room to display them all. Her home appears to be nice but its just not homely and doesnt feel lived in. Again, that kind of property is out of reach for so many people. No wonder people have mental health issues.

Reactions: 5
Certainly per se not exactly brand specific about certain things lol, rather I am about a very small tiny set of things though when something comes along that I like then yeah move to that so yes and no probably lol.

Though in reality like with drinks rather having said the above (with regards to that with coffee) rather with tea I'd have to say that once when I'd run out of money towards the end of the month, ended up getting Co Op 75p tea bags or something, actually were really nice I thought :)

For many people having a huge high end designer handbag collection like her is just not attainable and feasible. Not everyone has the income to support that kind of collection let alone having a room to display them all. Her home appears to be nice but its just not homely and doesnt feel lived in. Again, that kind of property is out of reach for so many people. No wonder people have mental health issues.

Let’s not forget that there are billions of people who don’t give a duck about handbags let alone expensive handbags. Besides she has nothing to gloat about as she didn’t pay for them, so there’s no sense of accomplishment of her actually buying something she wants that means something to her. She just thinks handbags will impress others and in her head elevate her.

Her house is tit because she’s taken only gifted things & copied everyone else. She thinks she’s so good for her freebies but they mean nothing. No one cares for things they haven’t earned themselves.

She has no substance, no personality, no class.
She’s not relatable because she’s a soulless mole. Nothing to do with expensive junk. No amount of free stuff or even real money would improve her. She’s so boring. And Aldi is like watching paint dry.

And anyone can turn a spare room into a wardrobe. I have a walk in wardrobe and a spare bedroom converted as my closet. My hubby has a music room (he’s a musician) and a whole bedroom as his closet. Lidl ain’t special.

I see a few youtubers who actually have beautiful impressive homes like Alex Garza, Angie bellemere, chriselle Lim, desi perkins, and so many more and they leave lidl in the dust. She’s really nothing special nor impressive. She has nothing worth anything.

And she lacks integrity. Shown especially with how every cosmetic brand she works with tests on animals [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Let’s not forget that there are billions of people who don’t give a duck about handbags let alone expensive handbags. Besides she has nothing to gloat about as she didn’t pay for them, so there’s no sense of accomplishment of her actually buying something she wants that means something to her. She just thinks handbags will impress others and in her head elevate her.

Her house is tit because she’s taken only gifted things & copied everyone else. She thinks she’s so good for her freebies but they mean nothing. No one cares for things they haven’t earned themselves.

She has no substance, no personality, no class.
She’s not relatable because she’s a soulless mole. Nothing to do with expensive junk. No amount of free stuff or even real money would improve her. She’s so boring. And Aldi is like watching paint dry.

And anyone can turn a spare room into a wardrobe. I have a walk in wardrobe and a spare bedroom converted as my closet. My hubby has a music room (he’s a musician) and a whole bedroom as his closet. Lidl ain’t special.

I see a few youtubers who actually have beautiful impressive homes like Alex Garza, Angie bellemere, chriselle Lim, desi perkins, and so many more and they leave lidl in the dust. She’s really nothing special nor impressive. She has nothing worth anything.

And she lacks integrity. Shown especially with how every cosmetic brand she works with tests on animals [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
100 % agreed but sadly there are very impressionable people out there. And greedy and shallow individuals who no doubt aspire to this portrayed lifestyle.
I dont want to give the impression that im bitter and/or jealous. Instagramers like her out of touch completely. Im all for people to dream big and have aspirations but all she appears to promote is blatant greed, materialism and a lifestyle that ordinary folk can only dream off. What motivates me at the moment is to provide my 2 year old with a stable and loving environment in which to raise him. Once our finances are sorted fingers crossed we will be able to go up the next rung of the property ladder where my son can have a play room or a bigger garden to run around in. Handbags, shoes, ridiculously expensive floral floaty dresses are really not a priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What motivates me at the moment is to provide my 2 year old with a stable and loving environment in which to raise him. Once our finances are sorted fingers crossed we will be able to go up the next rung of the property ladder where my son can have a play room or a bigger garden to run around in. Handbags, shoes, ridiculously expensive floral floaty dresses are really not a priority.

I don’t really care what people enjoy or what they’re into but Lydia said buying new tit to showcase in her house every few months is “good for her soul”
She may not want kids, I wouldn’t trust her with a pot plant let alone another cat but what a materialistic way to find joy in life.
I know she said it to justify buying more crap but I honestly believe it to be true, items make her happy.

Reactions: 13
I don’t really care what people enjoy or what they’re into but Lydia said buying new tit to showcase in her house every few months is “good for her soul”
She may not want kids, I wouldn’t trust her with a pot plant let alone another cat but what a materialistic way to find joy in life.
I know she said it to justify buying more crap but I honestly believe it to be true, items make her happy.
She has no alternatives, though. No real friendships, no interests or hobbies, no actual life to live. It's all about her public image that is rapidly crumbling. Retail therapy is legitimately keeping her held together because, if she ever stopped using shopping as a distraction and actually contemplated her life, she'd have a mental breakdown. Her life is empty. And all of this artifice she's put on of her fAbUlOuS life will disappear once the YT bubble bursts and she'll be left with nothing.
Even if she tried to expand her world now, she wouldn't be able to. She's stuck in the cycle and is believing her own hype. She's well-to-do, don't you know? How could she break protocol and lower herself to mingle with mere mortals?
This isn't exclusive to Lidl. It's true of a whole lot of these YTers who make this job their entire world. They get sucked into it, losing all sense of reality. I feel bad for this generation (said as a member of this generation). It's quite the monster, this insta-fame game.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
100 % agreed but sadly there are very impressionable people out there. And greedy and shallow individuals who no doubt aspire to this portrayed lifestyle.
I dont want to give the impression that im bitter and/or jealous. Instagramers like her out of touch completely. Im all for people to dream big and have aspirations but all she appears to promote is blatant greed, materialism and a lifestyle that ordinary folk can only dream off. What motivates me at the moment is to provide my 2 year old with a stable and loving environment in which to raise him. Once our finances are sorted fingers crossed we will be able to go up the next rung of the property ladder where my son can have a play room or a bigger garden to run around in. Handbags, shoes, ridiculously expensive floral floaty dresses are really not a priority.

That’s because you have a heart & substance [emoji171] A loving home will always be the greatest gift to a child. You’ll achieve your goals, it just takes time (or an inheritance lol jokes)

I think one of the worst things about these ‘influencers’ is that they try to convince people that owning something they’re flogging that they didn’t pay for nor chose themselves will make you happy. But they don’t. Not in the long term anyway.

The joy your partner & child bring you is immeasurable and no material object could come close. Who knows? Maybe lidl secretly wishes she had the happy family dream.

You’re so right about impressionable people out in the world. I’m shocked even middle age women fall for this influenzer bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
5668EFFF-0C60-4BF9-88B7-38C9CEEA30DB.jpeg

I need receipts to prove this bish handed over her OWN money and paid for it herself or I don’t buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like there's no originality to it, rather I mean what LV started off doing what their as such bread and butter from the (not always the best at using the right wording with this think its from the outset were to provide luggage to the French aristocracy (they still do that as well) fling as much money as possible (would be out of reach of so many people of course) when they'll make anything for anyone thats not available to buy at all won't find that kind of thing in any stores or online lol. Actually would make an outright loss on those things actually I have heard, so they got into getting some outlets to make things for them from a mass consumer perspective so.... lol

Was watching something I found tremendously interesting (wasn't bothered about the model at the end though) when some high end designer actually showing what they do to come up with say they really only one one item they really put a lot of effort into (suppose a signature thing) was really quite impressive.

Reactions: 3
The Breakfast of Misery photo is not aesthetically pleasing as it looks like the raving loony has left her foaming saliva deposits on that joyless bar of brown. She's so desperately hungry,the salivating goon. :ROFLMAO:
It looks fine, just like any other normal breakfast. If you focus on things that are actually wrong with her likenthe lying, narcissism, duplicitousness, bullying etc your comments would hold more weight. Picking on coffee? Seriously she gives us so much more material than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks fine, just like any other normal breakfast. If you focus on things that are actually wrong with her likenthe lying, narcissism, duplicitousness, bullying etc your comments would hold more weight. Picking on coffee? Seriously she gives us so much more material than that.
I think everyone on this thread enjoys how the conversation flows, no need to tell others what they can and can’t talk about 😬
If you’re really pissed off about the lack of respect shown towards Lidl’s coffee/breakfast post report it 🤣🤣
I know that went down well on GG 🤣🤣
Don’t overthink it and enjoy the banter 🤣

Amelia has uploaded and in the first 2 minutes had mentioned she’s a Dior ambassador 🤣

Oh Lidl it’s really not your week is it 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.