Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 39339

Interesting.... no dramatic excuses tonight....but building the suspense for Thursday. Oooh what does she have to say? Something about her new Youtube "The Truth about..." video perhaps?

I’m not going to work today because I’m tired and have some tit to moan about so il come in on Thursday instead.
Bad ass business woman. And she’s shocked she’s not making any influencers lists 🤣

Proves the missing SD card was a lie, she has the footage, She had the time to edit it. Ali’s the one jumping down holes what’s she been doing!! Catching up on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not going to work today because I’m tired and have some tit to moan about so il come in on Thursday instead.
Bad ass business woman. And she’s shocked she’s not making any influencers lists 🤣

Proves the missing SD card was a lie, she has the footage, She had the time to edit it. Ali’s the one jumping down holes what’s she been doing!! Catching up on here 😂
I mean, she's delusional, we all knew that, but this is taking the mick. I'm sick of influenzas needing time off because they're tired and struggling to cope.
And that she needs until Thursday to gather her thoughts is ludicrous! We all post on the fly here, often reacting merely moments after she has posted something, and yet the thread is filled with posts that are far more insightful, coherent and lucid than anything she has ever lisped in her vlogs. The very cheek of it, needing several days to come up with something to say! :mad:

Re the camera robbery: in spite of her years of experience in making up convoluted tales and lying through her teeth, she has yet to learn how to make any of her lies believable and manages to out herself at every turn. This could have been somewhat believable had she not posted that their missing items had all been turned into the hotel. You'd think by now she would have this down to a fine art so that nobody could tell she was fibbing :rolleyes:
If it's true it got handed in to the concierge, does that mean that Ali was soused and left the bag/camera at the bar or lobby...which may explain why he said it "seemed" like he was robbed? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Or going through vic’s pics and flooding the house with her tears!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lydia we've seen your textured skin and know that "no foundation" means a few layers of the muddy serum, plus bronzer, a bit of blush, controlled light etc etc 🙊 (monkey chosen on purpose!). Nice try though.

When twonks unite

33847961-D015-4A98-B0DE-B0106661F4D2.jpeg

No coincidence when she’s just been brown nosing Hirons 🤦‍♀️

Ali was soused and left the bag/camera at the bar or lobby...which may explain why he said it "seemed" like he was robbed? :unsure:
Agree, I think Ali knew he’d left it somewhere and Lydia came up with the “its been stolen” lie.
He never fully committed to it but she had the tiny violinist out to perform straight away 🤷‍♀️
It was found so they need to back peddle.
I don’t believe anyone would hand it in if it had been stolen and dumped 😐
Aldi left it at the bar because he got distracted by the lovely Barman and the other Instagram husbands. That was the night they posted in the van going to “McDonald’s” 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Lydia we've seen your textured skin and know that "no foundation" means a few layers of the muddy serum, plus bronzer, a bit of blush, controlled light etc etc 🙊 (monkey chosen on purpose!). Nice try though.
I actually counted the layers in a recent video when she was having a no makeup day...7 layers yes that is 7 layers went onto her ugly face in an attempt for give her a " natural glow". Makeup or no makeup she will never transform that bloody hard ugly manly face into anything remotely attractive because she is ugly both inside and out.

Lydia can't continue to be duplicitous and deceptive about her "growth". There are plenty of third-party analytics tools that adequately report on actual growth on each platform.

Her IG grew in the last few weeks because relevant content creators deigned to tag her which drove referral traffic to her page. Not because her content reflects her newfound "personal growth".

Her YouTube content is still not palatable and numbers don't lie. 🤷‍♀️ In the last 90 days:

• New views are down
  • Average views per video are down
  • Average engagement per video is down
  • Nice try though, Lydia.

screencapture-hypeauditor-youtube-lydia-elise-millen-UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ-2019-09-08-09_57...png

FireShot Capture 516 - (3) Lydia on T_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1170249370559...png

Reactions: 14
I saw this and thought she so has a filter on that post, can't stand liers and she takes lying to a whole new level 🙄

Reactions: 10
Lydia we've seen your textured skin and know that "no foundation" means a few layers of the muddy serum, plus bronzer, a bit of blush, controlled light etc etc [emoji87] (monkey chosen on purpose!). Nice try though.
And the video is quite obviously filtered.
Why is it such a big deal for influenzas to brag about their so called no makeup skin? I mean, in my country 95% of women do not wear any foundation on a daily basis, and their skin will look flawless on Instastories as well. iPhone (or any other smartphone) does not provide that high level of resolution yet.
I know they do it to prepare their followers for a new skincare product recommendation, but I find it really annoying. I’m in my late 30’s, vegetarian, walk a lot, use The Ordinary and do a beauty treatment once a year, and my skin is clean and fresh. My mom is in her early 60’s, eats mostly clean but sometimes slips, uses mostly natural remedies for her skin, and has the same results. My grandma is in her 90’s, does nothing for her skin, eats whatever she wants - same results. [emoji38] What I’m trying to say is there is no such thing as “one size fits all” in skincare. And for the most part it’s genetics and personal needs. Shouldn’t advertise Retinol either.

Reactions: 11
A prime example of how dim and deceptive Lydia truly is...

On Twitter ... Lydia is:
  • deceptive about the context of what she says,
  • and then attempts to defend herself with the wrong information.
Lydia was challenged about the incorrect context and reason for her Instagram growth, and this dimwit replies with her YouTube data. And the fact that the trending data confirms her subs count isn't growing Year over Year – not whether she is acquiring new subs or not. 🤦‍♀️ Lydia is dedicated to missing the point.

She has another video stating that Lydia is one of her top 10 recommended vloggers.... i wonder if she's been paid to say this stuff??
Lydia would love to change the narrative of what informed viewers know about her (and share on third-party sites). However, that mindless minion video (regurgitating what Lydia wrote on her blog) does provide a platform for truthful dialogue without Lydia blocking and deleting every comment that doesn't make her happy. 🤷‍♀️😆

final_5d749fe0dbd02300142abfd3_441092.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone notice how Lyd asks alot of favours of people that she constantly lies to? (Her followers)

First, She asks us to find her cat & spread flyers so he cant be the most famous lost cat in all the land
Second, She asks us to vote for her husband to win best dressed....

That'd be an absolute NO Lydiot! I hope he loses !

Reactions: 7
So now lidl is proud of ALDI , because his becoming public will show her off! And get her to the « millen « mark!!
Why wasn’t tamara on the list of best dressed women?

Reactions: 6
She has another video stating that Lydia is one of her top 10 recommended vloggers.... i wonder if she's been paid to say this stuff??
Band wagon jumper. Follows gossip threads for content, collects the Adsense from our work 😏 I hate them all.
And her voice annoys me but that’s probably irrelevant 😂
everything annoys me at some point 🤷‍♀️
I bet she’s the type who comment tit like “queen” on her socials 😐 i sense it

So now lidl is proud of ALDI , because his becoming public will show her off! And get her to the « millen « mark!!
I always forget how few subs she actually has 😂😂

Get your handbag ready Aldi....
It’s war 🤣

9A57DF33-9983-40C8-94FB-9C745AE56156.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A prime example of how dim and deceptive Lydia truly is...

On Twitter ... Lydia is:
  • deceptive about the context of what she says,
  • and then attempts to defend herself with the wrong information.
Lydia was challenged about the incorrect context and reason for her Instagram growth, and this dimwit replies with her YouTube data. And the fact that the trending data confirms her subs count isn't growing Year over Year – not whether she is acquiring new subs or not. 🤦‍♀️ Lydia is dedicated to missing the point.

Lydia would love to change the narrative of what informed viewers know about her (and share on third-party sites). However, that mindless minion video (regurgitating what Lydia wrote on her blog) does provide a platform for truthful dialogue without Lydia blocking and deleting every comment that doesn't make her happy. 🤷‍♀️😆

View attachment 39385
I also want to add, no-one on YouTube ever talks about her, no gossip, tea spilling drama channels and now this girl is randomly talking about her? Why all of a sudden is she being talked about.... It's not a if she's as popular as the likes of Shane Dawson, Jeffree Star ( I bet she wishes she had his closet though lol) or Zoella.

Reactions: 3

So for something as important as her step mum’s 60th(I thought she admired her ) , she knocks up something quick!! You mean just to get a pic and they will end up eating domino’s standing at the counter in the kitchen!!

Looks like ikea plates and bowls, lux paper napkins(again) and ridiculous place mats that everything looks uncomfortable on!! Lydiot lidl your table skills are still appalling!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
as my grandma would say - fur coat and no knickers. Those cheap napkins look like they've been shoved in a drawer and not seen the light of day since that beige barbecue!

Does anyone else find it weird that he hyphened their last names?

It’s not quite so normal if you ask me. It’s kinda a pride thing I think to take a husbands last name.
And the only people I can really think of that do it, is maybe children would take a hypened form of both parents last names...

IE... the royal family did it with Windsor-Mountbatten

Reactions: 2
I know this isn’t GG or ITF’s thread, but as so many have been discussing the situation over there thought I’d just say wow. The ITF thread on GG has now turned into an argument on race. What is happening to that site?? It used to be so fun and now everyone is so angry with their torches out!

• Haha
Okay ladies and gents, it's time to vote – for anyone but Ali. 😆

Vote here:
I'm voting for Vogue Williams because I have no clue who she is. I like Ali, but he's persona non grata by association with Lydiot.

FireShot Capture 521 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.