Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of lemons.... whatever happened to all of them lemon bowls? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Speaking of lemons.... whatever happened to all of them lemon bowls? šŸ¤”

HAHAHA

Lydia, since you are reading this, can you answer what happened to the lemon bowls in the next insta story.

Probably sold them -----they aren't her aesthetic anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHA

Lydia, since you are reading this, can you answer what happened to the lemon bowls in the next insta story.

Probably sold them -----they aren't her aesthetic anymore

Or it was just a lie, it comes naturally to her šŸ‘¹..Imagine lying about getting lemon bowls, what a luxe life indeed.

Reactions: 6
She has already deleted two of the comments I made on this video... strolling in the footsteps of her idol already.
You see... That is why I screenshot my comments and then repost them on the channel and Tattle Life for all to discuss (just in case). šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜šŸ˜†

evilplan.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not funny info.
BEFORE you will go to an ostheopathic therapist - You NEED MUST NEED to do a Magnetic Resonance Imaging of your spinal! Because sometimes ostheopathy is a right choice but he/she must understand that you dont have a Hernia. Ostheopathic hasnt a xrays eyes!
After manipulation like this you can have a strangulated (!) or traumatic hernia, damage nerv etc.
I know that research shows that the chances of this happening are very small blah-blah-blah... But its Real and smetimes its Happening.

MRI is not So expensive espesially for our royal Millen-Gordon family.

Totes OT but you couldnā€™t be rightererer!! Said as someone whose MRI didnā€™t even show that one of my discs had prolapsed and calcified onto my sciatic nerve. It only showed up during surgery! Had I gone to an osteopath, they most likely would have paralysed/killed me. But I mean, you do you boo! (Ali)

Now, totes On Topic - I canā€™t believe Lidl used her manky, old scrunchie to put her manky, dirty hair into a ā€˜bunā€™ instead of doing the job properly with pins! And if you canā€™t do that, wear it down! Clueless, Lidl! Clueless!!

Edited to say, at #frowwedding šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Of course every single product she gets a tit load to advertise she absolutely LOVES. Shes so fake urgh it angers me

Totes OT but you couldnā€™t be rightererer!! Said as someone whose MRI didnā€™t even show that one of my discs had prolapsed and calcified onto my sciatic nerve. It only showed up during surgery! Had I gone to an osteopath, they most likely would have paralysed/killed me. But I mean, you do you boo! (Ali)

Now, totes On Topic - I canā€™t believe Lidl used her manky, old scrunchie to put her manky, dirty hair into a ā€˜bunā€™ instead of doing the job properly with pins! And if you canā€™t do that, wear it down! Clueless, Lidl! Clueless!!

Edited to say, at #frowwedding šŸ™„

Oh dear! Here comes a hug for youā¤.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Edited to say, at #frowwedding [emoji849]
The problem is that that dress already looked like a Brazilian carnival costume. Her job was to play it down and take it away from that festival feel by doing her hair more ā€˜normalā€™. That is how you adjust costumes to wear them for other occasions as well. But what she did instead was copying that Brazilian dancer look to a T, as that scrunchie is a part of costume as well.

Even her dim husband thought she was wearing a costume look.

Btw, Ali, there is no such thing as ā€œBrazilian goddessā€. People say Greek goddess to refer to Greek mythology. Brazilians are catholic (the majority at least), they donā€™t have goddesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The problem is that that dress already looked like a Brazilian carnival costume. Her job was to play it down and take it away from that festival feel by doing her hair more ā€˜normalā€™. That is how you adjust costumes to wear them for other occasions as well. But what she did instead was copying that Brazilian dancer look to a T, as that scrunchie is a part of costume as well.

Brazilian carnival costumešŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11

Even her dim husband thought she was wearing a costume look.

Btw, Ali, there is no such thing as ā€œBrazilian goddessā€. People say Greek goddess to refer to Greek mythology. Brazilians are catholic (the majority at least), they donā€™t have goddesses.

Hahaha I picked up on that too! Brazilian goddess hahaha they get it wrong EVERY TIME!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Edited to say, at #frowwedding [emoji849]

Yeah her ā€˜hairstyleā€™ sucked. She got it all wrong again. Just as we expected she would.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Lydia youā€™re supposed to tag your cats not the staff. Hopefully thereā€™s a tracker in this one, donā€™t want any pet running away.

I donā€™t give a flying duck if itā€™s dior I hate these bracelets.
Tacky af.

792223B7-9E5E-42EB-A0F6-800C9AC67E5B.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Oh right so the supposed thief of their camera equipment has handed it back to the concierge at their hotel - that sounds believable. Or maybe they dumped in the street when they realised whose it was! But how would anyone know what concierge to hand it back to. Does she not realise how unbelievable the crap she spouts is?

Also its really annoying me how both her and Ali put up insta stories at least 2 days late, does she not realise that everyone else was putting up the Laura Mercier stories either in real time or on the same day, and 2 days later she puts up story saying 'out last night with LM' just another example of her shoddy and unprofessional approach. Now she's banging on about influencers using bots etc on twitter because The Times top influencer list has just come out, Patricia is 12th, Amelia is 20th, Lydia is 27th and Victoria is 42nd, so why is she still moaning?

Reactions: 8
Or, you both realised your lies werenā€™t working šŸ˜¬
F6015A2E-A970-4B44-A166-7E4A4B96CB84.jpeg

Maybe it was never stolen and drunk Ali (desperate to impress the lads) actually left it somewhere. He doesnā€™t lie as easily as Lydia.
And he never out right said it had been stolen šŸ¤” he knew full well it hadnā€™t.

SHADY ASS LYDIA IS BACK šŸ˜†
7E407333-89AB-468B-897B-10F2EB30B068.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Jesus Lydia youā€™re supposed to tag your cats not the staff. Hopefully thereā€™s a tracker in this one, donā€™t want any pet running away.

I donā€™t give a flying duck if itā€™s dior I hate these bracelets.
Tacky af.

View attachment 39309

Lol ā€œboujeestā€ or cheapest Dior item she could find [emoji23]

• Haha
Or, you both realised your lies werenā€™t working šŸ˜¬
View attachment 39316

Maybe it was never stolen and drunk Ali (desperate to impress the lads) actually left it somewhere. He doesnā€™t lie as easily as Lydia.
And he never out right said it had been stolen šŸ¤” he knew full well it hadnā€™t.

SHADY ASS LYDIA IS BACK šŸ˜†
View attachment 39317
WOW! Projection much Liedia? Just because the same tactics didnā€™t get you higher on the list doesnā€™t make you any better.

WOW! Projection much Liedia? Just because the same tactics didnā€™t get you higher on the list doesnā€™t make you any better.

Lidl and Vicki are the worst for doing this, I remember Victoria was like a dog with a bone on Twitter about people buying views and subs and it was right after she was accused of doing it herself. I think they all do it and the ones that shout the loudest are probably guilty and deflecting.
Anyone who asked Victoria to name names used to get the same ā€œnot my place babesā€ while other ā€œinfluencersā€ would jump into the comments pretending they knew who she was on about.

Lydia has realised loosing a cat makes those numbers grow šŸ™„
Anyone seen lumi...

Omg I bloody love this lot šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
4999818B-B0C4-4812-B6C5-EAAC3BF1E6AD.jpeg
E8298EB5-BC05-495C-9EE6-D898EDDABDF3.jpeg

ā€œLumi have you got pampus on your noseā€ šŸ˜‚
The passive aggressive bitchy ā€œfriendshipsā€ are the best šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 9.57.16 pm.png

Interesting.... no dramatic excuses tonight....but building the suspense for Thursday. Oooh what does she have to say? Something about her new Youtube "The Truth about..." video perhaps?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.