Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she turns the step mum’s 60th into celebrating 150 K on her home account, always and forever about lidl!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Breaking News: Lydia is irrelevant, even to The Sunday Times, and butthurt about it.

What could Lydiot possibly have to say that would delay her next upload until Thursday, per this tweet. Oh! Yes. How any influenza list without her in it is discredited.

Given we haven't seen Lydia's pompous, self-important, and smug self-congratulatory post about making this list, I'll assume she didn't. 🤷‍♀️ Lydia can't stand being irrelevant and it's incredibly amusing.

View attachment 39462

View attachment 39463
Strangely enough she is on the list at number 27....however Amelia beat her to number 20! Here is the link to daily mail article https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...vealed-Gamers-lifestyle-fitness-vloggers.html

Reactions: 5
Hi all. I've joined from the other place. Wtf happened there?!

Her latest insta is so stupid. I am an accountant. Accountants NEVER care about what you spend your own declared taxed money on. We do care when you buy personal tit ie. designer bags on your company and try to tax deduct them. What you do with your money should be nothing to apologise about whether you worked hard or not (in Lidls case).

She is a fool. Why does she constantly have to brag and boast. Stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 6
I know this isn’t an Amelia thread but was it her fiancé that dumped her? What happened?

Reactions: 2
Her latest vlog, why in the hell are they meeting up with other influencers they're on honeymoon together, bloody hell..... also I wonder why it changed from a mini moon to the full thing.. she must think we're stupid that we don't know it's that hotel doing that honeymoon hotspot malarkey. Yes you say you paid for it but what you failed to tell us was that it was heavily discounted... and other YouTubers were there at the same time hmmm.....

Reactions: 6
So she turns the step mum’s 60th into celebrating 150 K on her home account, always and forever about lidl!
Should we expect Carrie the elf to carve a trophy for this milestone as well? Stay tuned for this week's empowering (kidding, embarrassing) moments #NOTprovidedbyinstagram

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for sharing. I don't have a subscription so I wasn't sure. I'm surprised she hasn't posted about it. 🤷‍♀️
You are most welcome!

She is definitely butthurt about someone/something on that list. She is even posting about celebration for hitting 150k on her home Instagram account yet not this :unsure: I think she did pretty well to get a position that high, considering her video content is just boring. Can't wait for the next PR disaster coming up Thursday.

Reactions: 11
Hi all. I've joined from the other place. Wtf happened there?!

Her latest insta is so stupid. I am an accountant. Accountants NEVER care about what you spend your own declared taxed money on. We do care when you buy personal tit ie. designer bags on your company and try to tax deduct them. What you do with your money should be nothing to apologise about whether you worked hard or not (in Lidls case).

She is a fool. Why does she constantly have to brag and boast. Stupid cow.

All of her recent sassy instagram quotes have been heavily 'inspired' by the likes of Amelia and Tamara. I knew I read something similar the other day...
IMG_20190909_060831.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amelia getting dumped did wonders for her content (not) and numbers (more so) 😂
who doesn’t love a depressed AF ex fiancée who’s having a bit of a crisis pushing yet another my Theresa/Revolve haul on them 😎

So Lydia to make another passive aggressive comment, rather than just being grateful to be on that list!

Reactions: 2
For those outside the UK, you might not be able to access this, but it seems that the BBC has filmed a documentary series on Jamie Genevieve, one of the UK's most popular bloggers LOL No mention of Lydia. I must say that JG looks way better when she doesn't wear a massive amount of makeup. Plus she has a fairly normal-looking house too.

OMG I'm watching this now and JG has a contract for her eyebrows with Benefit, because she is a Brow Hero! Fair play to her though This is episode 2 when they go to Ibiza to launch an eyebrow pencil.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw this and thought she so has a filter on that post, can't stand liers and she takes lying to a whole new level [emoji849]

She 100% has a filter & facetune on this pic. U can always tell a filter and editing by the blurring of pores so u can’t actual see pores & texture and the eyes always tell when a filter is used as they won’t look how an eye looks when photographed.

She’s so full of tit. She’s clearly got a face full of makeup on too. How anyone could look at that pic & believe it’s makeup & filter free just because she says it is, is comical

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.