Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t GG or ITF’s thread, but as so many have been discussing the situation over there thought I’d just say wow. The ITF thread on GG has now turned into an argument on race. What is happening to that site?? It used to be so fun and now everyone is so angry with their torches out!
The atmosphere is nasty and admin add to it, every single thread over there is aggressive and hostile. I come onto a gossip site for a laugh! I’ve never experienced on here the attitude and aggression I’ve seen over there and I loved posting there, I was on it for years.
But now a days it users getting offended for duck all and admin jumping in just to show they’re mods 🤦‍♀️ But doing absolutely nothing to fix any issues, they just end up making them worse.
Morgan doesn’t give a tit so i refuse to line his pockets anymore.
If you’re on the ITF thread call them over. It’s never going to change.

I'm voting for Vogue Williams because I have no clue who she is
She’s an Irish..... DJ!?? 🤣 she’s married to Spencer Matthews, his brother is married to Pippa Middleton
(Information nobody needs to know ever 🤣😂)
LETS VOTE VOGUE 🤣🤣 or anyone but Aldi or Vicki

Reactions: 19
I know this isn’t GG or ITF’s thread, but as so many have been discussing the situation over there thought I’d just say wow. The ITF thread on GG has now turned into an argument on race. What is happening to that site?? It used to be so fun and now everyone is so angry with their torches out!
I really don't want to go off-topic here, but WHOA! I went over to see what you were referring to and my mind is blown! How can they go from the ITF wedding to issues of race?! It's sooo unnecessary. It's like the person who brought up the holocaust in the LEM thread earlier....like what the hell does that have to do with Lydia?
On the upside, those posts will be deleted within the hour...we all know the GG mods are working overtime lately :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
The atmosphere is nasty and admin add to it, every single thread over there is aggressive and hostile. I come onto a gossip site for a laugh! I’ve never experienced on here the attitude I’ve seen over there and I loved posting there, I was on it for years.
Morgan doesn’t give a tit so i refuse to line his pockets anymore.
If you’re on the ITF thread call them over. It’s never going to change.

She’s an Irish..... DJ!?? 🤣 she’s married to Spencer Matthews, his brother is married to Pippa Middleton
(Information nobody needs to know ever 🤣😂)
LETS VOTE VOGUE 🤣🤣 or anyone but Aldi or Vicki
What is ITF thread? Thank you

Reactions: 2
Lydia we've seen your textured skin and know that "no foundation" means a few layers of the muddy serum, plus bronzer, a bit of blush, controlled light etc etc 🙊 (monkey chosen on purpose!). Nice try though.
Does she think that we are all bloody stupid or what?! I know it shouldn’t but she’s starting to piss me off with all the bullshit! It’s so obvious that she’s wearing make up here or if not then she’s photoshopped herself to the max!

As for the lost & now found photo equipment how strange that it’s suddenly found again I doubt very much that had it been ‘lost’ in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a Claire puff pastry thread? She was robbed again or something ? She posted something about being robbed of her fav Hermès bags- a very sad thing actually if true

Lumi must be over the moon tho. No mention of this from the MG's. She was a nervous wreck..lynx terrorised her from day one.
Exactly! These two morons never figured out that Lumi LOVED being and “only cat” and was miserable when Lynx cam on the scene. The only reason she was happier in the new house is because it was bigger and she could stay away from Lynx. Lumi was perfectly happy in the old house pre-Lynx. She couldn’t have been happier when Winkie Bum Stinky Bum disappeared. I would never wish harm to any cat, and I do feel for them on the sadness and uncertainty, but they’d best leave well enough alone and NOT being home another Bengal...kindly gifted or otherwise.

Reactions: 8
Is there a Claire puff pastry thread? She was robbed again or something ? She posted something about being robbed of her fav Hermès bags- a very sad thing actually if true
Not sad for the person who stole it, and actually probably a good thing before it is full and covered in dog ppp!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they gave the cat away because lumi was upset 😐could lynx be the be the new “bag of equipment and drivers license”

Normal people. No
Lydia Millen. She’d do it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 4
Oh my...think JG is throwing serious shade at Lidl. Not just the pampas grass IG post but also in her blog this week. Said gin a taxi full of others (very sarcastically) how much she loved the dried plants and stuff at the venue and wanted them all over her house...whole taxi full of folk erupted in laughter. 🤣

JG's Vlog

Watch from 15:40 if you don't want to watch the whole thing :)

• Haha
Oh my...think JG is throwing serious shade at Lidl. Not just the pampas grass IG post but also in her blog this week. Said gin a taxi full of others (very sarcastically) how much she loved the dried plants and stuff at the venue and wanted them all over her house...whole taxi full of folk erupted in laughter. 🤣

Speaking of JG..
3D0B5088-02E4-4BF0-8BFB-577E5C3CAC74.jpeg

Use him for content and interaction, yeah we know you will Ali.
Beg-a-friend never has a day off does he.

God almighty the bleeping ankles 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

JG's Vlog

that piercing in her lip. SMH. I just can't sorry.

JG is throwing serious shade at Lidl.
Jamie Genevieve definitely threw some serious shade at Lydia's love of "dried" things.

Ha! I think the story with these two is that Lydia was kissing her backside initially and really wanted to be friends, but JG wasn't keen on it at all. Not sure where I read that... However, Victoria's face after her comment was quite telling too. Perhaps someone else has more insight into this...?

And as of 2 days ago... Lydia is still kissing Jamie's ass. 😆

FireShot Capture 522 - 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 (@j_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2FEZwSl2MA_.png

• Haha
Ha! I think the story with these two is that Lydia was kissing her backside initially and really wanted to be friends, but JG wasn't keen on it at all.
I never watch JG anymore but I couldn’t see these 2 having a friendship?
they’re like chalk and cheese, I’m Interested to see how they interact on the wedding vlogs. I will be watching the latest one 🤣
(Off topic 🤭 but I’m watching vicki and her #gifted dress upload right now, girl couldn’t love herself anymore than she does)

I’d say they all hate each other and witch about each other in little groups 🤣
Ali is showing serious desperation right now.
None of them were at Victoria’s dress “premiere”
I expected one of them to jump in and try and steal some of limelight under the pretence of being there to support her 😐

Reactions: 3
Breaking News: Lydia is irrelevant, even to The Sunday Times, and butthurt about it.

What could Lydiot possibly have to say that would delay her next upload until Thursday, per this tweet. Oh! Yes. How any influenza list without her in it is discredited.

Given we haven't seen Lydia's pompous, self-important, and smug self-congratulatory post about making this list, I'll assume she didn't. 🤷‍♀️ Lydia can't stand being irrelevant and it's incredibly amusing.

FireShot Capture 524 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1170627708826...png

FireShot Capture 523 - The Sunday Times Influencer List 2019_ - https___www.thetimes.co.uk_art...png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we have a Claire Channel thread? Or I Am chouquette Whatever she’s called? She’s been robbed or burgled she’s saying on her IG stories. Her HERMES bag is gone. I suggest whoever has it, puts it into be cleaned. Her Dogs piss n tit all over her belongings.

JG's Vlog

I’m watching the vlog 😆 Aldi likes his men tattooed doesn’t he.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.