Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a tan line 😆 has he been at Lidl’s fake tan
C87E1CF7-CE44-49B3-9EFE-1764E550232D.jpeg

Ugh, I think I have an ankle phobia 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well done OTD & co. our Tattle fam is almost complete. We have successfully rescued 99% of the LEM gossips from the titanic that is GG. I've just messaged Miss Starlight but can't seem to pm Iris. Can anyone else?

Reactions: 14
Well done OTD & co. our Tattle fam is almost complete. We have successfully rescued 99% of the LEM gossips from the titanic that is GG. I've just messaged Miss Starlight but can't seem to pm Iris. Can anyone else?
Have you messaged Spangles and London Diva? I left GG a week ago so can't do it myself xx

Reactions: 6
😆 I’d love to take the credit but GG screwed itself over long ago and let the one good thread that was left there go to tit 😬
I’m glad it’s relocated!!!

Have you messaged Spangles and London Diva? I left GG a week ago so can't do it myself xx
Same.. well I was banned but ....details, details 🤣🤷‍♀️
Could not be arsed setting up a new account and jumping through hoops for nothing.
but hopefully someone can call the others over! 😊

• Haha
Can't believe I'm gossiping about a gossip site but...is GG on companies house? Wonder how much they're pocketing (and not investing) off all those adverts? A companies income is public knowledge after all...

Edit;GG office is just up the road from lydl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they ever find her cat?
Items still missing
8th September 2019

1 Cat. Cross eyed. Only when tired
A camera “believed to be missing”
Euros (non specified amount)
Lenses (duck knows)
Osmo pocket (again duck knows)
Driving licence
Added in at a later date...... 2 SD cards which contained....all the homework the dog ate 😏 🤦‍♀️ I’m getting excuses mixed up.

Lydia’s dignity and self respect.
Ali’s balls.

Lumi is still in captivity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Aldi’s stories 😆😆
THIS IS THE CONTENT IM HERE FOR 😆😂😆🤣

View attachment 39193
They really did buy a lemon didnt they.

Someone posted on GG to stop with the PMs to tell them about this forum. That they don't need to be told where to post. Sadly I think Iris Liked that post, so I guess she isnt interested.

Can't believe I'm gossiping about a gossip site but...is GG on companies house? Wonder how much they're pocketing (and not investing) off all those adverts? A companies income is public knowledge after all...

Edit;GG office is just up the road from lydl.
phpBB is a forum software and nothing to do with GG. They just pay to use their service (it might even be free these days)>

Not funny info.
BEFORE you will go to an ostheopathic therapist - You NEED MUST NEED to do a Magnetic Resonance Imaging of your spinal! Because sometimes ostheopathy is a right choice but he/she must understand that you dont have a Hernia. Ostheopathic hasnt a xrays eyes!
After manipulation like this you can have a strangulated (!) or traumatic hernia, damage nerv etc.
I know that research shows that the chances of this happening are very small blah-blah-blah... But its Real and smetimes its Happening.

MRI is not So expensive espesially for our royal Millen-Gordon family.

• Heart
This video is a bit mindless. This vlogger is literally rehashing what Lydia wrote in a blog post and hailing it as gospel. She clearly hasn't done her research and I took her to task for it in the video comments with actual facts about Lydia Millen. [emoji2356]
Good for you! Take her for task. I’m so tired of this girl’s useless videos popping up in gossip threads. She leaches onto big YTer names for her videos but never offers anything newsworthy. She clearly just makes these videos for views/attention...which fine. Not a stupid idea by any means I guess but I don’t see why anyone would actually bother to *subscribe*

Reactions: 8
This video is a bit mindless. This vlogger is literally rehashing what Lydia wrote in a blog post and hailing it as gospel. She clearly hasn't done her research and I took her to task for it in the video comments with actual facts about Lydia Millen. 🤦‍♀️
She has already deleted two of the comments I made on this video... strolling in the footsteps of her idol already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Items still missing
8th September 2019

1 Cat. Cross eyed. Only when tired
A camera “believed to be missing”
Euros (non specified amount)
Lenses (duck knows)
Osmo pocket (again duck knows)
Driving licence
Added in at a later date...... 2 SD cards which contained....all the homework the dog ate 😏 🤦‍♀️ I’m getting excuses mixed up.

Lydia’s dignity and self respect.
Ali’s balls.

Lumi is still in captivity
This post just made my day! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have no idea how to use this but I got Georgee’s message and I had a little read of the thread and omg I hate how it’s been taken over 🙃!! I’ll follow this from now on!

Lumi must be over the moon tho. No mention of this from the MG's. She was a nervous wreck..lynx terrorised her from day one.
Did lumi sneak out one night and kill him 🤭 who knows.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.