Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the real Lydia "Dried-Things" Millen please stand up? 😆
So unfortunate looking then and now. :unsure:

Lydia Millen Lookbook Style.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will the real Lydia "Dried-Things" Millen please stand up? 😆
So unfortunate looking then and now. :unsure:

View attachment 40809
Awful. She looks like trash in this one. How can this be blogger content in the past?
I'm sure she paid for heavy marketing to break her in the business.
When she says 'I did this on my own with no help from anyone.'
Lydia, you didn't do this alone. You clearly paid a lot of people off.

Reactions: 7
The Truth About Lydia "Dried Things" Millen – Liar, Liar Ho on Fire

Stumbled upon this gem. Mmm... you do say, eh?

Lydia Millen Is A Hypocrite.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No affiliated lynx for the G7x mark iii then 😂😂😂

She’s almost writing the thread titles for us at this point 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No affiliated lynx for the G7x mark iii then 😂😂😂

She almost writing the thread titles for us at this point 🙄
I can see it now...

The Truth About Lydia "Dried Things Clickbait" Millen - The ASA Dodger, Scrunchie-Gate Freeloader And The Affiliate Lynx Chronicles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Was thinking when watching this actually (though not specifically about Lydiot)

I am going to have to build my own island to protect from this stupidity tbh (what Family Guy takes the micky out of I mean)

Then got me thinking could always send Lydiot to Mars, that's got to be worth a giggle lol.

Reactions: 2
Talking about height...
Can I ask a question please about this?
I'm petite and I'm 5'3.
I never lie about my height and I don't even wear heels too much unless there's an important event where I need to wear a dress and even then, I wear low heels.
I just embrace my height and I don't really judge others if they're short or tall or whatever.
Why do some people like Lydia lie about their height?
Is being short seen by some or many as an ugly trait?
Is it unattractive to be short like me?
I mean, she tries so hard to hide it so I don't get it.
Maybe if Lydia saw me in the street she would just spit at me in disgust because I'm short. LOL!
She'll probably just bash me with her handbag or pretend she didn't see me because she's wearing her OTT high heels! LOL!
I think in her head she thinks she is of model quality and to be a runway model you'd need to be at least 5'7" which she is not.

If you ever had any doubt as to what type of person Lydia Millen is, look no further.

This dim influenza waited to upload her clickbait "Buying Another House" vlog at the same precise time as Victoria's wedding video. This idiotic woman literally said "I want to buy a house as an Airbnb in the future" at the end of another mindless video.

Now if that's not the shadiest tit from someone you just invited to your wedding, I don't know what is? Lydiot is a smug, dim piece of work. Another prime example of why there are no fucks given for Lydia Millen and why she has no friends besides work-for-hire Scarrie.

View attachment 40801
View attachment 40813
Maybe she bought the views to throw shade on Vic's wedding video.

Last edited:
Maybe she bought the views to throw shade on Vic's wedding video.
Valid point! Wouldn’t put it past her.

@missstarlight dont feel too bad, I'm only 5’2 and if she hadn’t already blocked me on all platforms, there’s a possibility she might block me because I’m too short for the LEM brand 🤣
On the bright side we’re the same height as Ali!
🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because, Jena, we only deal in facts! I wish there was a way to expose how many of her views are genuine and how many are bought ones. Someone needs to develop this software if it doesn't already exist.

Does anyone actually know why Lydia doesn’t go to fashion week? Is it because she is too lazy and rather be at home so declines invites or doesn’t get invited at all?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone actually know why Lydia doesn’t go to fashion week? Is it because she is too lazy and rather be at home so declines invites or doesn’t get invited at all?
Because she'd have to change into multiple outfits for various shows, and nobody can convince her to change out of that one-shoulder top or pry that saddle bag off her arm...;)

• Haha
It's likely that Lydia was not invited to New York Fashion Week.

Believe me, if Lydia was invited, she would attend. No wannabe fashion influenza would turn down one of the major fashion week events in the “Big 4” – New York, London, Milan, and Paris.

Either a PR agency or the brand itself sends out invites. If you don't have a large enough audience, influence or brand relationship, then you aren't invited. Lydia was definitely not invited to NYFW, as she doesn't have a large enough US audience or relevant influence here in the states. Not sure what the situation is across the pond.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god, I just watched the first half of her new video and god she is the most bleeping annoying person to exist, I’m sure.

First of all, I find it funny how she had to literally lost all the things she’s lost so the brands will notice and clearly send her new stuff. Never stops begging, does she?

Secondly, when she was taking about the “disaster” that was France I couldn’t help but laugh. Saying she’s back to back all throughout September? Doing what, exactly? What does she actually do other than go on trips? It’s amusing because Jamie G and her boyfriend actually got good content from being “stuck” in France and made a nice vlog out of it.

Thirdly, who has the bleeping time to redecorate so many pissing times and manage to make the house look progressively worse!!!!

Reactions: 15
Because she'd have to change into multiple outfits for various shows, and nobody can convince her to change out of that one-shoulder top or pry that saddle bag off her arm...;)
She’s have to leave her “cosy” dressing gown behind. That’s when someone has hammer and chiselled it off of her. 😂

• Haha
Lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️

I’ve followed Lydia for a couple of years but wow my eyes have been opened to her recently. To start with I’d watch her videos and think I’d bloody love to do what she does... but then as I watched her try and sell more and more expensive awful items of clothing, redecorate her house, waste money on items of furniture only to change them a couple of months later I stopped buying into all her bullshit.

I called her out on it this week via instagram and told her she was completely unrelatable spending more money on a crappy scrunchy than I spend on my weekly food shop. Old Lydia bit back and told me that she wasn’t unrelatable just advancing and if I had a problem with that then I was jealous and selfish?!!! Not one to let someone have the final say, I told her that if she wants to believe she’s advancing then great but she can keep it as she comes across as materialistic and vain.

I really hope the bubble bursts for these influencers soon. Am sick of getting tit products rammed down my throat every time I open the app.

Reactions: 29
Too bad Lydia bullied this girl to remove her mindless video. The comment section was 🔥 noteworthy, even though the video was not. 😆

FireShot Capture 570 - Liked _ Twitter - https___twitter.com_i_timeline.png

Old Lydia bit back and told me that she wasn’t unrelatable just advancing and if I had a problem with that then I was jealous and selfish?!!!
Lydia called you jealous and selfish? 🤦‍♀️ No one is jealous of debt-ridden-dried-things Lydiot – I can promise you that.

It's neither here nor there, but many of us are highly successful (and even more so than clickbait-product-pusher Lydia who peddles her shoddy clueless infomercials for a check).

If Lydia calls being mortgaged to the hilt, running a cash-poor business (UK company records can back those facts - read about it here) and redecorating her residential care home every week, whilst raving about censorship like a lunatic on Twitter, advancing ... she can have it. No one wants that kind of "advancement." 😆

Lydia Millen leads a shallow and empty life, and every upload makes that fact more apparent.

Glad you've seen the light, like most of us who stumbled upon this site after she's deleted comments or blocked those who don't regularly kiss her dim passive-aggressive ass. Lydia is duplicitous on so many levels and tragically amusing at best. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
She tries sooooooooooooo hard. Every single caption screams desperation at this point,
her personality is NOTHING like the captions she puts on her Instagram 🤣
Also, her twitter personality is nothing like her Instagram personality 🤷‍♀️ Is this because Instagram gets her the bag? And twitter is just her ranting.

(Lee Meldrum liking her photo....😂😆 Rebecca won’t be pleased)

5959704D-D53E-42D4-A9CB-4F81B1F73EBD.jpeg

• Haha
She tries sooooooooooooo hard. Every single caption screams desperation at this point,
her personality is NOTHING like the captions she puts on her Instagram 🤣
Also, her twitter personality is nothing like her Instagram personality 🤷‍♀️ Is this because Instagram gets her the bag? And twitter is just her ranting.

(Lee Meldrum liking her photo....😂😆 Rebecca won’t be pleased)

View attachment 40858

And of course, Lydiot had to get a shot angle with her Balenciaga "Oops! I don't know what the fuck brand this is: Bottega Veneta" bag. 🤦‍♀️ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.