Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey what did you all think of the H&M picnic/blanket skirt that she was pretending to rave about.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's going on about buying a cottage to rent as an airbnb but I still want to know when she's going to start fixing up her "family's summer home in Italy" the one she supposedly spent her childhood at...(GGer's from the old thread might remember what i'm talking about 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh christ I haven't laughed that hard in ages when she says in a video (oh honestly getting a stitch now had to stop the video and spent about 20minutes trying to forget so I could actually eat something haha) https://invidio.us/watch?v=EqQJ5t5N7Z8 just before 17:42 do I ever have those days yes occasionally I do, but you seem to have that non stop 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 1
Lydia, wrong brand! You're holding Bottega Veneta – Not Balenciaga.

We know it's hard to keep up with the actual name of brands you don't pay for. Way to go on that self-proclaimed industry knowledge. Dimwit. You literally have one thing to do and you do it so poorly! #PRproduct :oops: 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

We know it's hard to keep up with the actual name of brands you don't pay for. Way to go on that self-proclaimed industry knowledge. Dimwit. You literally have one thing to do and you do it so poorly! #PRproduct :oops: 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

View attachment 40682
EMBARRASSING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can always tell when Lydia is feeling irrelevant and insignificant.

She loves to repost her mindless minions IG stories praising her. Who does that? Are you that sad and insecure Lydia that you need to broadcast proof that someone thinks you're relevant? 🤦‍♀️ Sad dim girl.

FireShot Capture 560 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Reactions: 11
You can always tell when Lydia is feeling irrelevant and insignificant.

She loves to repost her mindless minions IG stories praising her. Who does that? Are you that sad and insecure Lydia that you need to broadcast proof that someone thinks you're relevant? 🤦‍♀️ Sad dim girl.

View attachment 40684
What a sad life, beauty_with_alj if Lidl's your best inspiration!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NEW FLOG "I'M NOT REALLY BUYING ANOTHER HOUSE!"

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 4.43.48 am.png

Admissions:
- She is not really friends with Frow (she admits she didn't want to drag Vic away from her friends while she was at the wedding). Also, there will be no videos, vlogs or photos with the bride. So stop asking! 😡
- She reads T.L. and must respond to all haters - she slips in an Ace Ventura reference and emphasizes the two pet detective sessions were paid for. With her own money!? So stop asking! 😡
- Admits the neighbours shot her cat. She is now in mourning. Sad face. Implies the murderer is still loose in the village and she knows where you live because it is where the cat scent stops! Not naming any names... but you know who you are! 🌻🌻
- She is a silly tit that loses a lot. She left behind her makeup bag during her travels (surprised she didn't claim it was stolen or that Ali lost it), along with all of her favourite #presspresents. So please send new supplies.
- She is changing the ugly dining room. That's right the rug, light fitting, chairs and curtains must go! Bet you didn't see that coming! Still no mention of the piano.
- Maintains she is misunderstood, as a means of justification for constantly changing her house to match her current mood. Claims redecorating her house is good for her soul. Bless, so soulful!
- She isn't actually buying a new house. But dreams of having several more.. one day...
- There are lots of people who watch her videos who aren't subscribed... so please subscribe. Don't make her beg!

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 8.05.21 am.png

Brags:

- Her pants are too big because she has lost weight. These are the plastic pants that have been worn non-stop for the last few weeks (I think she is unfamiliar with the concept of fabrics stretching when they are worn).
- The bedrooms in the house are in fact not rooms but suites because they ALL have ensuites! That means from now on we must refer to them as the guest suites and the master suite for the main. Only poor people have bedrooms. Silly sausages.
- Her boot storage area will be bespoke (i.e not something poor people pick up from Ikea).
- She is getting rid of her Ikea curtains and replacing them with bespoke curtains. Only poor people have curtains that aren't bespoke.
- More bragging about needing a smaller size in freebie clothes.
- Even more bragging about needing a smaller size in freebie clothes.

Scrunchy-gate:
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 8.41.36 am.png

Is that the appearance of a new scrunchie? But it's not affiliate lynxed, so it must not be worth 90 pounds.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm always late to the party because I am in the southern hemisphere... and T.L. is a great distraction during maternity leave!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

View attachment 40682
Idiot.

Balenciaga and Bottega Veneta have completely different aesthetics and don’t look alike in any way. From what I recall she doesn’t even own a Balenciaga bag, to mess that up. This just shows, they could be gifting her a bleeping potato sack, and she wouldn’t know the difference. As long as it’s gifted from a luxury company, she doesn’t care what it is. Such a bleeping POSER!

Most people when they get something new, they’re so happy and humble about it. They know every little detail about it and wouldn’t mess up the name so early on.

She’s so absent minded and self absorbed. How are you going to sell an item and not get the name right, at least be professional and cut that clip out.

This is something so silly but it’s like the straw that broke the camels back. Idk how she’s made it this far, she’s such a waste.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey what did you all think of the H&M picnic/blanket skirt that she was pretending to rave about.
It was just so so big for her tiny waist she needs to size down 🤦‍♀️ And she needs to tell everyone that twice.

BA7A525F-0513-4606-B22E-3640485F120C.jpeg

It wouldn’t go with the Dior saddle bag but if she has that F&M picnic basket she swiped from frows wedding it would be perfect!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lydia wasn't prepared for people to drag her smug ass across the internet over her social media censorship petition.

And now she's thanking randoms for being kind to her. Fairly sure Lydia meant to include her social media censorship rant in her latest "I've got things to say" video but took it out due to the lashing she received on Twitter for her rampant idiocy.

Today, "Thank you for being so kind to me" and tomorrow she's a bad witch again. :rolleyes:😆

No f*cks given for Lydia Millen.

FireShot Capture 563 - BUYING ANOTHER HOUSE - Lydia Elise Millen - _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Reactions: 3
View attachment 40625

Why does it say « they stay away ».
More guilty neighbors !!

UHHHH. so this is proof that she doesn't love the cat(s). Wow! I really thought that she couldn't shock me more than this whole lynx crap, but she seriously has poisonous flowers out and hopes that the cat doesn't curious. Maybe this is how she killed lynx and they are just acting like he ran away so that they aren't the one "who will get in even more trouble for an accident". This is the missing clue.

Lydia Elise Millen Gordon cares more about her house decor and flowers than she does about her pets well being and safety. Thank the heavens this woman doesn't want to have kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
UHHHH. so this is proof that she doesn't love the cat(s). Wow! I really thought that she couldn't shock me more than this whole lynx crap, but she seriously has poisonous flowers out and hopes that the cat doesn't curious. Maybe this is how she killed lynx and they are just acting like he ran away so that they aren't the one "who will get in even more trouble for an accident". This is the missing clue.

Lydia Elise Millen Gordon cares more about her house decor and flowers than she does about her pets well being and safety. Thank the heavens this woman doesn't want to have kids.
This thought actually crossed my mind, especially after the vlog footage of her mom saying how Lumi I think it was had been in the middle of the road when she pulled up.

Thank the heavens this woman doesn't want to have kids.
How on earth could she carry a kid when her stupid ass bags have no straps 😆

This thought actually crossed my mind, especially after the vlog footage of her mom saying how Lumi I think it was had been in the middle of the road when she pulled up.
Yep! That was the vlog put up the week he went missing.
always had a weird feeling about this disappearance 😐 I think they know more than they’re letting on

• Haha
BREAKING NEWS: Affiliate Lynx fucked off and landed a brand deal. 😆 🤷‍♀️
And his new single "Dried Things" just dropped. Lydia must be proud. 🔊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.