Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UHHHH. so this is proof that she doesn't love the cat(s). Wow! I really thought that she couldn't shock me more than this whole lynx crap, but she seriously has poisonous flowers out and hopes that the cat doesn't curious. Maybe this is how she killed lynx and they are just acting like he ran away so that they aren't the one "who will get in even more trouble for an accident". This is the missing clue.

Lydia Elise Millen Gordon cares more about her house decor and flowers than she does about her pets well being and safety. Thank the heavens this woman doesn't want to have kids.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they killed the cat and pretended it ran away to cover up.
Is it possible to start a petition to remove Lydia from the Internet?
YES!!! Lol we should do it just to humiliate her.

It’s amusing that people (lidl, puff pastry, etc) think an online petition would actually get anywhere and cause any sort of change to the world. There’s millions of petitions going at any given time around the world and zero comes of any of them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
OMG IT’S SO ACCURATE!!

This really bothered me as well. It is such an invasion of privacy! Influencers choose to have their faces out there and financially benefit. He was not committing a crime. The least she could have done was blur his face [emoji35]
It angered me. She’s such a mole that chav puff pastry.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Amelia got a photo with the bride so I don't get Lidl's excuse.
Plus lydl said in the vlog 'I worry, I worry alot'. These little snippets bother me/I'm sure all of us (as we can't help but try & build a true picture of who a person is)- One minute she claims to be an insecure worrying introvert with social anxiety the next she's a big headed loud attention seeker stomping & prancing around designer stores & claims 'I happen to think I'm pretty amazing/I'm a legend'. Make you're mind up you fake.

Reactions: 19
(To those not watching that bolox lydl said in her last vlog she didn't get a photo with the bride as she didn't want to disturb vic's day or evening interupting her while she was with her friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If your friends flew to another country to be at your wedding... Would you not hunt each one of them down at some point in the day/evening, make them feel welcome, thank them for coming.... maybe lydl was sulking for feeling ignored & not treated as the star guest.

Reactions: 13
So after moaning in a vlog that she wants to have a boot area near the back door, but it will cost SOOOOOO much, she's managed to beg Hammonds to do it for free or discount. WHAT A BEG. Lydia, real country houses have proper boot rooms for welly's, muck boots, riding boots, waterproof jackets and dog beds, you can't create that in your underwhelming bungalow. I have a proper boot room, and it's a proper functional area of the house, that gets mucky, wet, messy, used every day. It's not some area to have styled with your Chanel books, candles and un-used Hunter wellies, just because you think that's what country houses have. This is just another area for her to style and buy props for.

If she wants to portray this country life / wife image, why didn't she buy an old period property, get a couple of dogs, a horse, some chickens, an old Landrover Defender and really embrace it. Nope - every thing is just for bragging rights.
Lydia get her hands dirty?!
We’ll see pigs fly first.

Reactions: 5
If your friends flew to another country to be at your wedding... Would you not hunt each one of them down at some point in the day/evening, make them feel welcome, thank them for coming.... maybe lydl was sulking for feeling ignored & not treated as the star guest.
It was 10000% a press trip for her and Ali 😐
I think her “social anxiety” is an easy excuse when it comes to trips and events she hasn’t been asked to attend.

Reactions: 9
I personally think it looked awful and was one big advert but hey ho not Vics thread. Each to their own.
I can agree with this. But next to Lydia's shallow, dark and weird/creepy wedding, ITF's wedding looks like Will and Kate's.

Also I did like the shots of them all dancing and Victoria hugging everyone she loved and just enjoying the moment. I think that was genuine joy and gratitude and love coming from her so I didn't care about the #sponsored stuff. Victoria strikes me as someone who would have gotten married by a judge in jeans and a tshirt if that was her only option. I certainly can't say the same for Lydia.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-13-at-02-40-13.png

Reactions: 8
Sounds like Lydia has split personalities...
Maybe she really is like Gollum...
This is just it, this is what you'd think; and then you see no, this is different, there's more to this-this is calculated! And that's scarey.. That's a psychopath. Actually I think we are stuck with knowing if our narcissist is a psychopath or sociopath.

Sidenote- where is Iris??????

Not a Bobby Noris fan. But the abuse he gets online is another level Its absolutely disgusting, vile and so hurtful. when he read a few of the hate messages I had a lump in my throat for him. No one should have to go through that kind of hate just because of his sexuality! So lydiot jumps on the band wagon making it about her, influencers and creators. I’m pretty sure in the Towie episode when he went to Downing Street his petition started with being gay and receiving disgusting hate.

As for her click bait video last night. She has no shame at all. We can all make a video claiming we’d like to purchase another house! 🙄🙄. This idiot needs to remember where she came from and how she used to live. She’s so up her own ass she has to stick a toothbrush up her ass to clean her teeth.
Respect your followers Lydiot, because if it wasn’t for them you’d still be living in your shoebox of a house 🤬🤬🤬 .

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I support the idea behind Bobby's petition if he is being abused online for his sexuality. Lydia has hijacked the campaign so the real message of homophobia will be lost because a few people disliked Lydia's scrunchie.

Reactions: 16
Not a Bobby Noris fan. But the abuse he gets online is another level Its absolutely disgusting, vile and so hurtful. when he read a few of the hate messages I had a lump in my throat for him. No one should have to go through that kind of hate just because of his sexuality!
See this where the line blurs for me, because people ARE bullied online, we all know that, teenagers are too scared to go to school because they’re being bullied by their peers in the evenings online. People are being bullied for their sexuality.
We’ve all seen evidence of some really nasty trolls online
BC91156E-23FA-4E1E-A41A-F884B9A8387A.jpeg

But that’s not what she’s campaigning against and that’s definitely not what happens on here, bar a few jokes her “haters” call her out on her bullshit, that’s all.
She doesn’t give a rats ass about others, just herself and her “brand”

Not a Bobby Noris fan. But the abuse he gets online is another level Its absolutely disgusting, vile and so hurtful. when he read a few of the hate messages I had a lump in my throat for him. No one should have to go through that kind of hate just because of his sexuality! So lydiot jumps on the band wagon making it about her, influencers and creators. I’m pretty sure in the Towie episode when he went to Downing Street his petition started with being gay and receiving disgusting hate.

As for her click bait video last night. She has no shame at all. We can all make a video claiming we’d like to purchase another house! 🙄🙄. This idiot needs to remember where she came from and how she used to live. She’s so up her own ass she has to stick a toothbrush up her ass to clean her teeth.
Respect your followers Lydiot, because if it wasn’t for them you’d still be living in your shoebox of a house 🤬🤬🤬 .
Perhaps Lydia is trying her usual begging technique hoping it might land her a house 😂

Didn’t they need Ali’s parents to help even after selling their shoebox?

The way these two are going they’ll end up struggling with the mortgage they currently have. The influenza bubble won’t last forever. If you want a property portfolio you really need to get a real job or actually produce something of value 😝

Reactions: 13
I support the idea behind Bobby's petition if he is being abused online for his sexuality. Lydia has hijacked the campaign so the real message of homophobia will be lost because a few people disliked Lydia's scrunchie.
It's so flawed because it's nothing to do with the government.

There are already laws in place over harassment and hate speech and people are prosecuted over social media posts.

Social media companies could do more, but they do offer lots of tools to block out words or limit comments that take seconds to turn on https://www.facebook.com/facebookmedia/blog/moderating-your-facebook-page

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.