Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia: "I haven't done an event in soooo long."
Hmm, Can't imagine why? :unsure: :sneaky:

My guess: No self-respecting brand with a sufficient influencer marketing budget can stomach that duplicitous dim monstrosity in person.

Lydia Elise Millen Brand Ambassador Fail.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lydia: "I haven't done an event in soooo long."
Hmm, Can't imagine why? :unsure: :sneaky:

My guess: No self-respecting brand with a sufficient influencer marketing budget can stomach that duplicitous dim monstrosity in person.

View attachment 40862
What is she even talking about?
She just came back from Laura Mercier new lipstick (?) launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she even talking about?
She just came back from Laura Mercier new lipstick (?) launch.
She is referring to hosting an event or being on a panel "where she is front and center." She's been invited to attend events, but not the main show. 😆

Lurker here [emoji2322]

I’ve followed Lydia for a couple of years but wow my eyes have been opened to her recently. To start with I’d watch her videos and think I’d bloody love to do what she does... but then as I watched her try and sell more and more expensive awful items of clothing, redecorate her house, waste money on items of furniture only to change them a couple of months later I stopped buying into all her bullshit.

I called her out on it this week via instagram and told her she was completely unrelatable spending more money on a crappy scrunchy than I spend on my weekly food shop. Old Lydia bit back and told me that she wasn’t unrelatable just advancing and if I had a problem with that then I was jealous and selfish?!!! Not one to let someone have the final say, I told her that if she wants to believe she’s advancing then great but she can keep it as she comes across as materialistic and vain.

I really hope the bubble bursts for these influencers soon. Am sick of getting tit products rammed down my throat every time I open the app.
Earning commission on a ridiculously overpriced scrunchy that she herself did not even buy, is a sign of her career/life ‘advancement’? I would say, it’s a sign of low ethics and absolutely no shame.
And if she meant that wearing a £90 hair tie communicates to the world that you’ve made it in life, then her rational thinking, common sense and personal values are totally twisted. Wealthy people remain wealthy because they know the value of things, money included. No scrunchy is worth that much money.

Reactions: 23
So after moaning in a vlog that she wants to have a boot area near the back door, but it will cost SOOOOOO much, she's managed to beg Hammonds to do it for free or discount. WHAT A BEG. Lydia, real country houses have proper boot rooms for welly's, muck boots, riding boots, waterproof jackets and dog beds, you can't create that in your underwhelming bungalow. I have a proper boot room, and it's a proper functional area of the house, that gets mucky, wet, messy, used every day. It's not some area to have styled with your Chanel books, candles and un-used Hunter wellies, just because you think that's what country houses have. This is just another area for her to style and buy props for.

If she wants to portray this country life / wife image, why didn't she buy an old period property, get a couple of dogs, a horse, some chickens, an old Landrover Defender and really embrace it. Nope - every thing is just for bragging rights.
That's my idea of heaven 😍 well apart from getting up at the crack of dawn to muck out the horses lol. Ah well ill just stick to the 3bed semi we bought with our own money and doing it up with our wages because no one gives us freebies 😂

Reactions: 14
I think that influencers should only get affiliate if they've bought the actual product..... also having the hectic schedule is only to hide that she wasn't infact invited to NYFW because let's be honest here, if she was despite not being able to go really go we would be hearing about it...just sayin'....

Reactions: 21
Earning commission on a ridiculously overpriced scrunchy that she herself did not even buy, is a sign of her career/life ‘advancement’? I would say, it’s a sign of low ethics and absolutely no shame.
And if she meant that wearing a £90 hair tie communicates to the world that you’ve made it in life, then her rational thinking, common sense and personal values are totally twisted. Wealthy people remain wealthy because they know the value of things, money included. No scrunchy is worth that much money.
Lydia is on affiliate links overload to pay for her debt-driven-dried-things life and considers that "advancing"

Let's be honest. If Lydia was truly advancing, she wouldn't be stuffing her social media accounts with affiliate links that pay pennies on the dollar for things she hasn't even purchased (or promptly sends back) –– every chance she gets.

Every IG story series Lydia posts is stuffed with some type of affiliate link. Lydia is scraping to afford all of those renovations over at her residential care mortgaged-to-the-hilt bungalow. That's the reality.

Assets, for the most part, are invisible, while liabilities are loud, obnoxious and take up a lot of space. She's undoubtedly cash-poor and trying desperately to buy relevance.

Real wealth is stealth wealth. It whispers. Lydia is a dim, ostentatious infomercial. Lydia is smoke and "gifted" mirrors. Period.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I really hope the bubble bursts for these influencers soon. Am sick of getting tit products rammed down my throat every time I open the app.
Me too, I'm tempted to delete IG altogether and be done with it. It's crazy how we "skip ad" on so many things we watch but we're constantly fed advertisement on social media and yet we're drawn to it. It really makes you think. I have recently deleted all youtube subscriptions that were not giving me anything or made me "richer" (as a person)...better do the same with social media I guess 🤷‍♀️ So tired of this vain wave

Reactions: 17
That's my idea of heaven 😍 well apart from getting up at the crack of dawn to muck out the horses lol. Ah well ill just stick to the 3bed semi we bought with our own money and doing it up with our wages because no one gives us freebies 😂
Hey but you worked for that and well bloody done, seriously hope you enjoy your time with your family be it big or small :love:

Yeah when looking at Lydiots (LEM's I mean of course) finances thats not a thing to gloat about in any capacity what so ever tbh don't really get what she's bragging about either

Being an avid watcher of Alux on youtube (used to watch that a lot actually) but can remember one thing of those wannabe people like she claims to be Lydiot I mean, they don't waste their time with such shallow bs things to be frankly honest, it's beyond laughable!

Lydia is on affiliate links overload to pay for her debt-driven-dried-things life and considers that "advancing"

Let's be honest. If Lydia was truly advancing, she wouldn't be stuffing her social media accounts with affiliate links that pay pennies on the dollar for things she hasn't even purchased (or promptly sends back) –– every chance she gets.

Every IG story series Lydia posts is stuffed with some type of affiliate link. Lydia is scraping to afford all of those renovations over at her residential care bungalow. That's the reality.

Assets, for the most part, are invisible, while liabilities are loud, obnoxious and take up a lot of space. She's undoubtedly cash-poor and trying desperately to buy relevance.

Real wealth is stealth wealth. It whispers. Lydia is a dim, ostentatious infomercial. Lydia is smoke and "gifted" mirrors. Period.
In the words of Dave Ramsey (did put Ramsay lol) it's a lot like those movie sets (hypothetically speaking of course) where there's say a front of a home looks all amazing but behind it there's nothing, that's practically what it looks like to me (he lol calls AMEX American Distress pmsl), got a lot of decent info from him about financing things etc. He'd probably have a field day with hers, his rants are pretty funny as well as entertaining lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VELqbHZ7Vk&list=PLN4yoAI6teRMSdvmEvkP1_IzKscUIWWCI🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey but you worked for that and well bloody done, seriously hope you enjoy your time with your family be it big or small :love:

Yeah when looking at Lydiots (LEM's I mean of course) finances thats not a thing to gloat about in any capacity what so ever tbh don't really get what she's bragging about either

Being an avid watcher of Alux on youtube (used to watch that a lot actually) but can remember one thing of those wannabe people like she claims to be Lydiot I mean, they don't waste their time with such shallow bs things to be frankly honest, it's beyond laughable!

In the words of Dave Ramsey (did put Ramsay lol) it's a lot like those movie sets (hypothetically speaking of course) where there's say a front of a home looks all amazing but behind it there's nothing, that's practically what it looks like to me (he lol calls AMEX American Distress pmsl), got a lot of decent info from him about financing things etc. He'd probably have a field day with hers, his rants are pretty funny as well as entertaining lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VELqbHZ7Vk&list=PLN4yoAI6teRMSdvmEvkP1_IzKscUIWWCI🤣
Well said. Ha! Someone needs to send Lydia a few Dave Ramsey books. I'll send them over free of charge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well said. Ha! Someone needs to send Lydia a few Dave Ramsey books. I'll send them over free of charge.

LOL I'd pay to see someone make that excuse "it's an investment" no it's not certainly not here in UK it's not most often as soon as you drive it off the forecourt its already lost a ton of its value (some makes don't though but there's very few and far between with cars lol)

When you’re not invited to any fashion week events....
tweet about it whilst you sit at home in your ratty Christy’s dressing gown 😬

F6B7748F-70E5-4BD2-A970-EB09FC780300.jpeg

Oh Lydia, I bet even Ali has been asked to attend something over the next few days..... yes I know it ladies FW 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like what this person said "
I imagine her credit score is bad, like you've said. She is too big for her boots as they say. Still, her portrayal seems impressive, needless to say it's sickening and a facade." here https://tattle.life/threads/lydia-millen-gorden-1.104/post-440928 What I was meaning with the facade of a home without anything behind it (again hypothetically), used in TV/movie sets as the comparison.

Because, Jena, we only deal in facts! I wish there was a way to expose how many of her views are genuine and how many are bought ones. Someone needs to develop this software if it doesn't already exist.
Try This! I dont know how accurate it is. But i saw an article about it!

Reactions: 3
LOL I'd pay to see someone make that excuse "it's an investment" no it's not certainly not here in UK it's not most often as soon as you drive it off the forecourt its already lost a ton of its value (some makes don't though but there's very few and far between with cars lol)
Lydia is what Dave Ramsey would describe as 'House Poor.'

This describes everything that is broken with Lydia "Affiliate Lynx" Millen and why I insist that she's overpaid for her property, mortgaged it to the hilt and is one-or-two brand deals away from living under a bridge. Yet, she is braggadocious and smugly ostentatious about a gifted lifestyle she can't afford on the books (LEM ONLINE LTD. is cash poor on the books: Facts!)

No one should look to Lydia Millen as an example of "advancement" or wealth for that matter. Here's why.

If you upload below-average content for 6+ years and haven't grown a following, there's a problem. It's not hard. There are cats and hedgehog accounts that do the same. For crying out loud, people upload ASMR videos of themselves eating and grow an audience. :rolleyes: 😆 Lydiot is nothing special by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lydia has the audacity to link stuff she hasn't even bought! She is killing her credibility as an influencer because whatever she buys will be sold within months!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love to see what dividends from having an Ltd amount to actually, can't be great at all!

Reactions: 1
Bit late to the party with this one but she didn't manage to get one photo with ITF? It was a FOUR DAY wedding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit late to the party with this one but she didn't manage to get one photo with ITF? It was a FOUR DAY wedding!!
She got herself stuck up Leonie’s arse so was MIA for most of the wedding 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.