Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really suppose to be a beauty influencer who is using a hair waver wrong?
Yes i looked it up on GHD before writing this comment.

Also i love how she only puts "Ad" at the very beginning so it blends in with the caption and she hopes people skim over the word as you would the word "the" when reading. IDK about you, but to me that doesn't seem like a too prominent way to show your viewers that this is a paid sponsorship.

This woman irritates me - doesn’t follow the correct ASA requirements and when you politely point it out to her, she just deletes the comment.
I reported her to the ASA and they’ve come back saying they’ve had loads of reports about her

Did they say if they fined her or if they were going to do anything more drastic since they have so many more reports?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 40566

Nothing to do with the payment she gets for “sharing this with my followers”
The excitement is NOTHING to do with cash.

View attachment 40567

I’m guessing no, that “partnership” is over 😐

Welcome over!!! 🙂

She’s uploaded at the same time as Victoria’s wedding upload 😂🤣😂🤣
She actually did it 😂😂 brass neck and balls of steel 😂😂
Does anyone have the link where we watch them so that they don't get a view?

Reactions: 3
You know she likes to dress her house like it's out of a high end decor magazine and make it look like you wouldn't dare sit down anywhere or tit in her toilet. Everything is carefully placed and orderly, she most probably uses a tape measure to make sure everything is the perfect distance apart, everything is colour co-ordinated etc etc. Well I'd like to sneak in and move everything round and make it look homely🤣. It's purely just for show and not remotely welcoming or cosy.
I want to Piss on her Balls. Oh...she probably wouldn't notice, with all the cat piss everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 40566

Nothing to do with the payment she gets for “sharing this with my followers”
The excitement is NOTHING to do with cash.

View attachment 40567

I’m guessing no, that “partnership” is over 😐

Welcome over!!! 🙂

She’s uploaded at the same time as Victoria’s wedding upload 😂🤣😂🤣
She actually did it 😂😂 brass neck and balls of steel 😂😂

The nerve....LOL Victoria won't be happy I guess. Lydia you really are an insecure jealous person, GET OVER YOURSELF

Reactions: 10
The nerve....LOL Victoria won't be happy I guess. Lydia you really are an insecure jealous person, GET OVER YOURSELF
Moreover, a big title, click bait as usual to say duck all, yes I would also like to buy an other house!
All that just to drown Vic!
Yes, her cat was def killed by a neighbor. Karma hun!

Reactions: 7
No bleeping WAY has she affiliate linked a bed that she’s seen in a white company brochure!??????

Tell me I’m wrong.. TELL ME I’M WRONG 🤣🤣🤣

106DA6E7-7451-4C8D-B7C7-61A8FAC0B78F.jpeg
981A129B-466C-4EC8-8C9B-FF3EE8952C2D.jpeg

Edit. No it’s not from the book.... it’s from a website 😂
At least that way we can throw in an AF for the bedside tables 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unbelievably and how she says in her video “I’m so sad I didn’t get any photos” bull tit she new frow would upstage her 😂

Also sad she can’t get a bed in her spare room until she gets a spon post or ad or aff links 😂 god if that was my only life problem 🤦🏼‍♀️ Complete idiot this women absolute bell end!

Bespoke curtains bespoke like bespoke knobhead! Uneducated and no class!!

She needs to be brought down. Or at least taxed for all her tit!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FireShot Capture 557 - (1) Lydia on T_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1170643865289...png

Lydia 'Dried-Things' Millen Has Some Things (Clickbait) To Say?

Here's what she actually said in her latest mind-numbing video:

Lydia Millen Buy A House Video Is Clickbait.png

I'm so busy this month.

I'm sorry about going on about Lynx again.

So sorry.
So sorry.
A normal day at home today.

I've got some parcels to show you.

Just chillin' around the house.
Here's the unfinished guest bedroom again with "expensive" carpet.
Here's the unfinished boot area (again).
Here's my dining room again and here's a list of all the things I want to change (and I'm ordering bespoke curtains).
Here are the creepy cat portraits again.
I love changing things!

Did I mention I love changing things?

Here's my By Terry PR products.
Did I mention I'm the face of By Terry?
Here are all of my PR products.

Here I am dressed like a hooker.
"Probably my most favorite item in my wardrobe...
I'm just trying to think of all the places I can inappropriately wear this."

FireShot Capture 556 - BUYING ANOTHER HOUSE - Lydia Elise Millen - _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Oh! And here is the bed I'm buying for the guest bedroom.
Oh! And I want to remodel my bathrooms.
Follow me on my home account.

I'm sorry about going on about Lynx again.
I hope you're not bored of hearing about it.

People think it's weird that I change things.
Did I mention I like to change things?

People don't understand what I'm passionate about.

The next step... I want to buy a property as an Airbnb.
I'd like to buy a cottage as an Airbnb.
I'd like to buy somewhere on the coast.
I can do it anywhere in the world, but I love England.

People think my channel will be over when I'm done decorating my house - but fear not.
I enjoy decorating homes...

Who else lost a few brain cells watching Lydia ramble on about absolutely nothing? 🙋‍♀️

Meanwhile, every other relevant influencer is at NYFW, whilst I'm peddling censorship petitions online and raving like a lunatic on Twitter. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m juts baffled as to why she couldn’t be arsed to upload (do her job) on Sunday to build tension for this tit video, that had no news in but was 100% click bait all to upstage her new best mate 🙄 fake friends so sad she has no real friends I couldn’t live without my girls.

Reactions: 11
I want to show my husband a picture of Lydia to get his opinion but not sure which one to choose because the pictures I find online are heavily edited 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So she didn't ACTUALLY buy a house....bloody hell Lydia click bait much?? You really are stooping so low, we all know you wan't to drown out Victoria's wedding as the attention wasn't on you. I was confused however...." we went to our friends wedding but I was worried about going up to her and taking her away from her friends"? WTF does that even mean????

Reactions: 12
812E33D7-3368-49E5-9423-48A74C1DD0C1.png

Just chilling in my house outfit so comfy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Babe you’re wearing a pair or plastic trousers and that’s a bleeping corset how can it be comfy you knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never post here, I'm just a lurker but I had to say something.

It is so scary that someone with her audience is pushing to have NI and Passport numbers linked to social media accounts... does she not realise how dangerous this is? They have similar things in China, people are denied certain things based on their social score. This is crazy surveilance and I don't think she understands the implications that this level of privacy invasion can have on society. While on the surface it may seem harmless, "just don't say mean stuff online SHARON." It can quickly lead to something way more serious and would probably backfire and have negative impacts on her own life. She's calling that person out on twitter for being short-sighted but she's trying to push this pettion whilst being completely blind to what it actually means...

Reactions: 26
I am literally fuming that someone who thought it would be funny to dance around in pajamas that were gifted to her to shed light on a woman’s charity that helps abused women, is now trying to say she’s being treated badly simply because people are fed up with her me, me, me, behavior. So it’s okay for her to be as obnoxious as she likes but be famed if you dare cross her. Also lidl it’s the World Wide Web e.g www so British parliament can’t stop the world from hurting your feelings. I mean catching you out on lies. 🤣

Also there are people who keep their accounts private and are being bullied and abused online by so called friends and school chums who are deeply depressed by this subject. You as an adult chose to make your life public in every single way, so when you get comments you don’t like you have to accept its part and parcel of your job.

Sorry for the rant, but I know she reads here and that’s what I would say if she were standing beside me haha

Reactions: 29
Ok so I asked my husband what he thought about her completely honestly, he has no idea who she is and never seen her before and the first thing he said was ‘she has hard features and looks manly’. He’s brutally honest soooo sorry Lidl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe that 100% of us would say what is said daily here and maybe more if she was standing in front of her. I am pretty open when it comes to words, no rude, and get my self into trouble sometimes! ( like being threatened to be killed).

Reactions: 11
Sorry for the rant, but I know she reads here and that’s what I would say if she were standing beside me haha
I believe that 100% of us would say what is said daily here and maybe more if she was standing in front of her. I am pretty open when it comes to words, no rude, and get my self into trouble sometimes! ( like being threatened to be killed).

We come here because we’re not allowed a voice on her channel,
I don’t agree with online abuse but it’s not all abuse that she’s blocking, it’s criticism and opinions. I was never rude on her socials 😬
she can control the narrative on her channel, that’s her right 🤷‍♀️
But she doesn’t have a right to stop us commenting full stop 🤷‍♀️

you don’t like what you hear Lydia, that doesn’t mean it’s abuse 🤷‍♀️
Actually get behind something worth while for a change, something that doesn’t only benefit you and your “corner” of the internet 😐

I can’t even, what and where does this community reside ? I’d love to ask them how their coping 😢😆
Don’t get me started 🤦‍♀️ the abuse I saw over a toilet brush holder yesterday... police were nearly involved.
Thst corner of the internet Is rocked by trolling 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG I knew our Lidl was intimidated by itf but didn't realise just how bad it was until I watched tonight's sorry offering. I didn't want to take her away from her friends for a pic.....What?.......She knew how bad she would look next to the glowing bride.
Changing the dining room, chairs, curtains, carpet errr is that so you can style it like itf,s because her dining space is beautiful and yours is tit.
Buying another property. ...'a period property'....is that because itf has a period property that has more style and character than the bungalow will ever have.
The bed for the spare bedroom (Yes bedroom Lidl not suite) has an identical feel to it to itf 's bedroom. I could go on and on but I must say I love watching this inferior little piece come up with all this tit, its hilarious. Keep it coming Lids we love it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.