Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very disturbing how small these influencers worlds actually are. The trickle down implications of short sighted ideas like this are dangerous.

These so called “girl bosses” have no clue about current affairs or history yet they want to “educate” us.

We live in a time of such political upheaval, dishonesty and lack of accountabilty in media. As laughable as this petition is there are those who would happily use this to their advantage.

By these standards challenging our politicians or calling them out could be considered abuse. Demanding transparency from individuals in our government agencies could be considered bullying. Criticising improprieties in religious organisations or big business could be considered abuse. Public protest could be outlawed. Anyone can find offence in anything and use it to silence opposition.

Big things come from little seeds. These people are actually a danger to society in so many ways. I’m very happy to see people pushing back against this nonsense.

Also thank you to the users who exposed the hypocrisy in these people... rules for thee but not for me.

Reactions: 33
It’s very disturbing how small these influencers worlds actually are. The trickle down implications of short sighted ideas like this are dangerous.

These so called “girl bosses” have no clue about current affairs or history yet they want to “educate” us.

We live in a time of such political upheaval, dishonesty and lack of accountabilty in media. As laughable as this petition is there are those who would happily use this to their advantage.

By these standards challenging our politicians or calling them out could be considered abuse. Demanding transparency from individuals in our government agencies could be considered bullying. Criticising improprieties in religious organisations or big business could be considered abuse. Public protest could be outlawed. Anyone can find offence in anything and use it to silence opposition.

Big things come from little seeds. These people are actually a danger to society in so many ways. I’m very happy to see people pushing back against this nonsense.

Also thank you to the users who exposed the hypocrisy in these people... rules for thee but not for me.

Everyday I am amazed by the calibre of commenters on here. So many intelligent individuals, who are not easily blinded by the light.
Glad it's not just Gollum comparisons all of the time. Whoops 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everyday I am amazed by the calibre of commenters on here. So many intelligent individuals, who are not easily blinded by the light.
Don't put yourself down, you are poignant in your own right. I was asking my SO if Lyspia looks like a man and showed him your post (sans gollum) and he lurched back, yelled "OHMYGOD!" and asked why she looked like an ogre 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So many intelligent individuals, who are not easily blinded by the light.
I literally thought the same thing recently. GG was more than a bit mindless. You can't seriously be dimmer than the influenzas you are gossiping about... 😆 🤦‍♀️ But we're all here for a good laugh too. So there's that. (Balance)

Reactions: 12

image upload

Lydia most analytical people who understand world affairs and value democracy will not sign up to social media accounts if their personal data is a requirement. I don't need social media to function day to day whereas you clearly do as it's your source of livelihood. People will just switch off and then how will you make money from those affilate lynx? Data theft is the biggest threat to the public security.

Reactions: 29
Wow! InTheFrow's wedding looked absolutely magical. What a lovely event. That's the kind of wedding I would have LOVED to attend.

EDoyQ_uW4AEOtxU.jpg

Meanwhile Lydia is posting clickbait anything to take away from ITF's wedding vlogs, plotting her ideal online government surveillance programs all while combing through Victoria's home instagram and buying anything from thefrenchbedroomcompany. Sounds like a lovely, productive day. She will probably need three naps tomorrow to recover.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched ITF wedding vlog and Lidl was nowhere to be seen, she couldn't even get on the dance floor and join in with everyone else, Jealous and miserable - probably sat taking selfies all night!
I think i did see her very quickly between 2 people when her and alex were dancing to bad medicine i but she was waaay at the back, with that f*#cking scrunchie in her hair aside from that, nowhere to he seen

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow! InTheFrow's wedding looked absolutely magical. What a lovely event. That's the kind of wedding I would have LOVED to attend.

Meanwhile Lydia is posting clickbait anything to take away from ITF's wedding vlogs, plotting her ideal online government surveillance programs all while combing through Victoria's home instagram and buying anything from thefrenchbedroomcompany. Sounds like a lovely, productive day. She will probably need three naps tomorrow to recover.

I personally think it looked awful and was one big advert but hey ho not Vics thread. Each to their own.
The way she's behaved since the Lynx drama makes sense now. So if Lynx got to the lilies (and BTW they don't seem to stimulate the cats at all and Bengal need to be played with almost as much as dogs. Or they look for trouble) and they poisoned him (hyperthetically) they couldn't admit that cos I think it would go a long way to destroying her tbh. So they concocted the lost cat story. Her initial search, wandering in the rain was basically guilt. And then ooh off she trotted to Ibiza, fake Provence for the wedding etc. It's entirely possible that's how it went down. Especially when you see the reaction to the 'stolen' bag. Ali left it in the back if the car and the driver clearly just handed it into the concierge at the hotel he picked up from. That's it. Alis fault but no no they have to blame someone else, make it a whole thing. It's never their cock up.

Reactions: 23
Lydia wasn't prepared for people to drag her smug ass across the internet over her social media censorship petition.

And now she's thanking randoms for being kind to her. Fairly sure Lydia meant to include her social media censorship rant in her latest "I've got things to say" video but took it out due to the lashing she received on Twitter for her rampant idiocy.

Today, "Thank you for being so kind to me" and tomorrow she's a bad witch again. :rolleyes:😆

No f*cks given for Lydia Millen.

View attachment 40694
I was wondering that too...where is the stuff you needed to say hmmm Lydia???? It was sooooo important that yiu had to change your load up to Thursday? Pfft

Reactions: 8
So the petition was started by Bobby Norris from towie...
Surprised she’d want to go along with the towie folk. Are they luxe enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

EDoyQ_uW4AEOtxU.jpg

giphy.gif
I'm sure Lydia was so jealous of ITF's wedding.
Lydia's wedding makeup was awful.
It's kind of sad really because the harder she tried on her wedding day, the harder she fell.
I think Lydia would have been better off sticking to her daily makeup routine rather than have someone do her makeup for her.
On her wedding day, her eyeshadow made her look like a witch (evil looking).
I'm thinking maybe the makeup artist did it on purpose because they secretly dislike her as well! LOL!
I was so disappointed when I saw Lydia's wedding photos.
and OMG, the fake boobs. (Horrible)

Reactions: 7
Photo with the bride...? Oh so vic would repost it on insta & you could nab another 30k of her followers..gotcha[emoji106]

Reactions: 5
Precisely...
If someone tweeted "LEM's opinions are trash. Don't buy into them."
She would be in such a tizzy.

And while you are at it..
Stop bullying people named Sharon, Lydia!
You would be hysterical if it was your name being bandied about like that.

Other notable responses...

View attachment 40297
Who is Jenna Wyndham? She's the absolute bomb, I love her comments! 👏👏❣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how these so called influencers think they're the only ones who deserve protection...
At least cover the man's face fgs.
These drama queens just don't think at all about the content of their posts.
This really bothered me as well. It is such an invasion of privacy! Influencers choose to have their faces out there and financially benefit. He was not committing a crime. The least she could have done was blur his face 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Even if the petition did go through and it worked, I think Lydia would have a mental breakdown when she finds out that all of the so called 'bullies' 'trolls' or 'haters' are actually smart, educated, professional and decent people just smart enough to call her out for her endless bullshit.
She has this idea that we're all just sitting in the dark and miserable. That's what makes her sleep at night.
If she ever found out the true identity of her haters, she will be shocked to find out that we are sooo much better than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.