Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria is winning on the views, your attempt to come up better failed Liedia

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 40577

Lydia 'Dried-Things' Millen Has Some Things (Clickbait) To Say?

Here's what she actually said in her latest mind-numbing video:

View attachment 40586

I'm so busy this month.

I'm sorry about going on about Lynx again.

So sorry.
So sorry.
A normal day at home today.

I've got some parcels to show you.

Just chillin' around the house.
Here's the unfinished guest bedroom again with "expensive" carpet.
Here's the unfinished boot area (again).
Here's my dining room again and here's a list of all the things I want to change (and I'm ordering bespoke curtains).
Here are the creepy cat portraits again.
I love changing things!

Did I mention I love changing things?

Here's my By Terry PR products.
Did I mention I'm the face of By Terry?
Here are all of my PR products.

Here I am dressed like a hooker.
"Probably my most favorite item in my wardrobe...
I'm just trying to think of all the places I can inappropriately wear this."

View attachment 40574

Oh! And here is the bed I'm buying for the guest bedroom.
Oh! And I want to remodel my bathrooms.
Follow me on my home account.

I hope you're not bored of hearing about it.

People think it's weird that I change things.
Did I mention I like to change things?

People don't understand what I'm passionate about.

View attachment 40581

The next step... I want to buy a property as an Airbnb.
I'd like to buy a cottage as an Airbnb.
I'd like to buy somewhere on the coast.
I can do it anywhere in the world, but I love England.

View attachment 40583

People think my channel will be over when I'm done decorating my house - but fear not.
I enjoy decorating homes...

View attachment 40585

Who else lost a few brain cells watching Lydia ramble on about absolutely nothing? [emoji2320]

Meanwhile, every other relevant influencer is at NYFW, whilst I'm peddling censorship petitions online and raving like a lunatic on Twitter. [emoji38]
I'm replying to lydl in attachment 40581
Girl needs a reality check

• Sad
Reactions: 4
WINTER IS HERE!!!
1568316863622.gif

259606E4-9C4C-4AE6-AEBA-B8FDD2F0A4D0.gif

It was the longest summer with the one shoulder look and it’s going to be a long fall/winter with these bleeping pants and belt.

No imagination. Now it’s the puff sleeve on overload.

1F2C3067-14B7-48A1-95E8-6836883D0606.jpeg
71ACB6F8-6EF4-4BB6-BA90-E4D87A7E1373.jpeg
9ED85C69-B4B7-49EE-8DB8-FD8C3A379599.jpeg
EA86B87A-5277-492B-9698-4119CAA8E8EF.jpeg
DDBAE754-924B-441C-BC0E-C10A9EC62277.jpeg
FDF4DD00-36CA-4425-861E-F0FB639FF5E4.jpeg
9F4E7846-0DB8-4906-8134-50EEE86AD53B.jpeg
437D8B4A-4DBC-450B-A34C-2019CB3D668D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Those plastic trousers will end up melting, or someone will put her in the trash with them when they start to decompose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quite telling that Lydia doesn't consider herself as one of Victoria's friends and hence she kept away and didn't take a pic with the bride.

Reactions: 21
The point of attending a wedding is to witness the love newlyweds have for each other, celebrate it together and be a part of their joy for a day. Making memories is part of the deal, I have never attended a wedding where I didn’t left without having a picture or at least a dance with the newlyweds. This really is telling.
She is one unhappy person. Unfortunately Lydia, things cannot buy happines or fill the void you have inside, maybe it is time to cut loose the consumerism and redecorating the bunagolow for the 100th time and start redecorating yourself from the inside? Read a book for crying out loud, talk to someone, a professional maybe regarding your imposter syndrome, learn how to be kind and how to give to someone who can’t give you back and without plastering it all on social media. Do something for the soul for a change, nobody needs the amount of stuff you are promoting, NOBODY!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
WINTER IS HERE!!!
View attachment 40598
View attachment 40597

It was the longest summer with the one shoulder look and it’s going to be a long fall/winter with these bleeping pants and belt.

No imagination. Now it’s the puff sleeve on overload.

View attachment 40589View attachment 40590View attachment 40591View attachment 40592View attachment 40593View attachment 40594View attachment 40595View attachment 40596
SHe has to wear them all the time because she hasn’t had anything else gifted yet 😂

The point of attending a wedding is to witness the love newlyweds have for each other, celebrate it together and be a part of their joy for a day. Making memories is a part of the deal, I have never attended a wedding where I didn’t left without having a picture or at least a dance with the newlyweds. This really is telling.
She is one unhappy person. Unfortunately Lydia, things cannot buy happines or fill the void you have inside, maybe it is time to cut lose the consumerism and redecorating the bunagolow for the 100th time and start redecorating yourself from the inside? Read a book from crying out loud, talk to someone, a professional maybe regarding your imposter syndrome, learn how to be kind and how to give to someone eho can’t give you back and without plastering it all on social media. Do something for the soul for a change, nobody needs the amount of stuff you are promoting, NOBODY!

Those books on her bookshelves are as fake as her. She probably can’t read explains why she has issues with the ads rule s

Reactions: 10
Also i love how she only puts "Ad" at the very beginning so it blends in with the caption and she hopes people skim over the word as you would the word "the" when reading. IDK about you, but to me that doesn't seem like a too prominent way to show your viewers that this is a paid sponsorship.
Did they say if they fined her or if they were going to do anything more drastic since they have so many more reports?
So that is the issue they are having with her. They are still investigating it - the case isn’t closed yet, they are just compiling all cases together into 1 big one, but I’m thinking she’s definitely in trouble when they eventually gave a chat with her

Reactions: 9
Hello everyone! ((waving at the GG OG's))

Well, where to begin.

Communist Lydia's efforts to enable a police state? Her extensive use of car filter looking lighting sprinkled throughout gassy fart CLOAK ROOMS and lounge? My husband asked me why she had a car filter hanging from her ceiling when he saw a photo of her living room! Hahahahaha!! And the numpty has put even more of them all over her house. So luxe! :LOL:

Lynx was killed. By someone she likely knows. Let that sink in. I feel for Lynx. No one else. They never gave a damn, or worse, thoughtlessly felt untouchable. There's a reason why people keep collars and identifying information on their pets. And a huge reason why so many cats aren't even allowed to be purchased when sold by reputable breeders or even rescued, unless a contract is in place stating owners will keep them indoors, or only leash walk them. Have they stopped allowing Lumi to wander outdoors? NO! These planks will never learn. Then again they've gotten so much attention and traction from all this, they're likely to continue to profit over their "losses". RIP Affiliate Lynx. And Lumi, watch out. Your lisping mum may well have you kidnapped just to get more "engagement".

She's upset she didn't get a photo with the bride. More like, she knows she would have looked ridonk next to tiny Frow. Lydia looked ghastly in the photos uploaded of her at the wedding. And of course, the proof she doesn't give a damn about Vic, is her uploading a massive ball sack of a click bait video at the same time as Frow's wedding video goes live. Hinting at having things to say all week. Yeah, she totally loves the beautiful bride. ;)

Her frustration with not being able to purchase the bed she wants. WHA WHA WHA. But now she's ordered a bed that's almost identical to Frow's. SMDH

And everyone, lets not forget, she's so tiny even sample sizes don't fit her. She must have mentioned her size and weight at least half a dozen times in the span of the video. We get it Lydia, you're small. AND you're losing even more weight. It's a wonder your nose doesn't drag on the floor, since the rest of you is so itty bitty. Slow clap from all the undocumented keyboard warriors whom you hope to be able to track and report. Good luck with that dear Labia.

Thank you to the person that showed us how to watch videos on Invidio. Can't remember the user's name. Hopefully it's true LEM doesn't get views that way. I've missed you all and am sad to see the flaming tit show that GG has become. Long live Tattle Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Speaking of Lynx, if someone does find him can you send him over.
I’m attempting to watch Victoria’s vlog and I swear it’s like listening to a bag of cats screaming to be released.
I need someone to translate this high pitched mess.

Reactions: 11
Has any info resurfaced regarding lynx?
How do you know he’s been killed? Didn’t watch her videos for a long time.

Reactions: 1
Has any info resurfaced regarding lynx?
How do you know he’s been killed? Didn’t watch her videos for a long time.

He probably hasn’t even gone. He keeps appearing in videos and she’s like oh it’s old footage. She would do anything for more likes lieda strikes again.

Reactions: 7
OMG I knew our Lidl was intimidated by itf but didn't realise just how bad it was until I watched tonight's sorry offering. I didn't want to take her away from her friends for a pic.....What?.......She knew how bad she would look next to the glowing bride.
Changing the dining room, chairs, curtains, carpet errr is that so you can style it like itf,s because her dining space is beautiful and yours is tit.
Buying another property. ...'a period property'....is that because itf has a period property that has more style and character than the bungalow will ever have.
The bed for the spare bedroom (Yes bedroom Lidl not suite) has an identical feel to it to itf 's bedroom. I could go on and on but I must say I love watching this inferior little piece come up with all this tit, its hilarious. Keep it coming Lids we love it.

Just watched ITF wedding vlog and Lidl was nowhere to be seen, she couldn't even get on the dance floor and join in with everyone else, Jealous and miserable - probably sat taking selfies all night!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 40625

Why does it say « they stay away ».
More guilty neighbors !!
My 4 months old kitten got almost deadly poisoned by some Lilies I have been gifted for my birthday; I had no clue Lilies could be so dangerous, thank god I acted quickly enough to save him by taking him to the vet and have him admitted to pet hospital right away. I THOUGHT he would stay way too but he chewed on some leaves while I was asleep so dear Lydia BE CAREFUL!!! Get rid of the plant, is not worth Lumi's life (at least I think).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just so happened to pause one of her videos at this moment 🙈 - it’s a caption this moment but I can’t think of anything witty 😂

View attachment 40577

Lydia 'Dried-Things' Millen Has Some Things (Clickbait) To Say?

Here's what she actually said in her latest mind-numbing video:

View attachment 40586

I'm so busy this month.

So sorry.
So sorry.
A normal day at home today.

I've got some parcels to show you.

Just chillin' around the house.
Here's the unfinished guest bedroom again with "expensive" carpet.
Here's the unfinished boot area (again).
Here's my dining room again and here's a list of all the things I want to change (and I'm ordering bespoke curtains).
Here are the creepy cat portraits again.
I love changing things!

Did I mention I love changing things?

Here's my By Terry PR products.
Did I mention I'm the face of By Terry?
Here are all of my PR products.

Here I am dressed like a hooker.
"Probably my most favorite item in my wardrobe...
I'm just trying to think of all the places I can inappropriately wear this."

View attachment 40574

Oh! And here is the bed I'm buying for the guest bedroom.
Oh! And I want to remodel my bathrooms.
Follow me on my home account.

I hope you're not bored of hearing about it.

People think it's weird that I change things.
Did I mention I like to change things?

People don't understand what I'm passionate about.

View attachment 40581

The next step... I want to buy a property as an Airbnb.
I'd like to buy a cottage as an Airbnb.
I'd like to buy somewhere on the coast.
I can do it anywhere in the world, but I love England.

View attachment 40583

People think my channel will be over when I'm done decorating my house - but fear not.
I enjoy decorating homes...

View attachment 40585

Who else lost a few brain cells watching Lydia ramble on about absolutely nothing? 🙋‍♀️

Meanwhile, every other relevant influencer is at NYFW, whilst I'm peddling censorship petitions online and raving like a lunatic on Twitter. 😆
You forgot that she has two guest suites. Yes, they ABSOLUTELY are suites because they have ensuites. I've never watched a video of hers before and had to skip through large chunks of it! My husband was sat next to me and commented on how annoyingly smug she sounded when going on about the "suites".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even her husband is keeping away from this one 🤣😆
Rebecca Meldrum mentioned it, but we know she reads here obsessively. “Dear Tattle Life” was probably her best upload acting wise!!

Speaking of Ali, he’s going to a lot of trouble to prove this bag had been “”””””stolen”””””””

View attachment 40422View attachment 40423

Almost like they knew people were doubting their story....
Maybe spend less time trying to find your *missing* bag and focus on your *missing* cat!

Reactions: 4
My husband was sat next to me and commented on how annoyingly smug she sounded when going on about the "suites".
People that are completely unfamiliar with Lydia can sum up her smug ass in 5 seconds flat. 🤷‍♀️ That's just sad. What a dim girl. 😆

The fact that Lydia waited to post her Clickbait "I want to buy a house to rent as an Airbnb" video at the same time as Victoria's wedding video speaks volumes.

She's NOT buying a new house.

She's hoping to ride on Vic's coattails (hence the clickbait title) and it's embarrassing. It's fairly clear why Lydia's only friends are work-for-hire. Who does that? 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
AS NEW......
well, once you don’t have a problem with affiliate Lynx’s urine, coz we ALL know that cat, he pissed everywhere 😐

5171ED45-05A2-4777-BB89-300014FD25DE.jpeg

Bargain.....

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.