Lydia Millen #199 Team MG A thousand bots bought each day and still no collabs that pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No definitely all authentic. Very overdone, but she is a collector. A bit of a chav too.
She's a cashed up Bogan. We don't have Chavs in Aus. :LOL:

I loved her video when she went to Hermes in Paris and got annoyed as the SA didn't like her and didn't bring out any bags. Her mate Dayle had to diffuse the situation and nabbed herself a bag as well. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I loved her video when she went to Hermes in Paris and got annoyed as the SA didn't like her and didn't bring out any bags. Her mate Dayle had to diffuse the situation and nabbed herself a bag as well. :LOL:
bahhhaaaa I am dead !!!! That sounds hilarious. I need to watch that one for entertainment !!!!!!! Saying that Lydia's face would melt going into her closet !!!!! Jesus Christ I have never seen so may bags. She defo needs therapy.

Reactions: 15

Yep, the SA loved Dayle ! I think Meredith was giving the SA a bit of a snooty attitude and Dayle, with her chilled nature, saved the day.

Reactions: 14
I'd love to know if any of Aldi's old electrician mates are still friends with him. They go out all day, work hard, are highly skilled, and there he is poncing about in a cashmere lounge suit! I can't imagine they'd have anything in common down the pub!
There is someone on here who knows his friends and I think they said that he still has a lot of his old friends from school and work etc.

Reactions: 11
Leo's flog features actual live horses!!

Madam is in the title and doesn't feature until at least an hour in. Only speed watched on mute, preparing myself....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Most of them would bene

Madam is in the title and doesn't feature until at least an hour in. Only speed watched on mute, preparing myself....
Most of them would benefit from taking the trousers to the tailors and getting an inch off the hem .

It’s weird to me why Lydia never goes to hc like the others tend to. Maybe she refuses and says she’s too far (yet not too far to do Pilates close by!) and demands the items are posted . Or does Lydia buy her own hc and just beg an invite to the HC box ?

Reactions: 18
Darling, Madam has it sent to her and does as she's told, obviously not been invited to the shop yet!

Must have spent all day ignoring Teefers and Char, busy with her new mates!!

Reactions: 13

I've always wanted to see Lydiot next to Alexx, and I was right, Lydiot looks bloody awful next to the attractive Alexx.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ali is very creepy!

Claire's flog is sponsored by Tiffany who also gave her freebies!!!!!! It is basically a Tiffany AD!

Last edited:
Claire also has loads of Prada PR

Now let's think what quality brands work with Lydia??

Prada...No
Jimmy Choo...No
Tiffany...No
Fendi... No
Bulgari...No
LV...No

Millions more...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

They have the same earrings!
1710884618233.png

And my gosh they all look like complete IDIOTS all dressed up in such tacky HC outfits. I can't imagine people buying all this HC stuff with giant logos. I mean Holland can somewhat pull it off but if you go to her personal IG, her style is so different and she doesn't ONLY wear a HC lewk.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes boodle
They have the same earrings!
View attachment 2825439
And my gosh they all look like complete IDIOTS all dressed up in such tacky HC outfits. I can't imagine people buying all this HC stuff with giant logos.
Yes boodles often loans jewellery it can be for a year with contract . I would have thought boodles had the sense to dish out various designs. Jade was in the same earrings . I think Josie was but not 100% sure . Ridiculous!

Yes boodle

Yes boodles often loans jewellery it can be for a year with contract . I would have thought boodles had the sense to dish out various designs. Jade was in the same earrings . I think Josie was but not 100% sure . Ridiculous!
Lydiot supposedly "bought" hers last year after she saw them on MJ way. Now that feels very sus and undeclared ad if everyone was sporting them at this event.

Reactions: 26
Doesn’t it just!. Maybe it’s under a year or 2 yr agreement . It’s all signed and properly done I knew one of the wainwrights . I’d never heard about the loaning at the time . He said these exact words “smart looking girls like you can be loaned nice jewellery and watches under agreement , pop in and you can loan a watch , you need to sign for it , it’s good for us because people see a smart girl wearing it and it promotes the brand”.

I actually felt insulted!!!!! I have my own items I like wearing and really was offended .

I’m personally not a fan of the brand .

They were stocking Philips Patek years ago - I know we think Lydia has a fake patek and I’d guess that’s correct but could it be a thought that boodles have loaned her the watch too ??

!! .
Lydiot supposedly "bought" hers last year after she saw them on MJ way. Now that feels very sus and undeclared ad if everyone was sporting them at this event.
---
This particular wainwright was very much against other brands claiming boodles is the absolute best (I don’t believe the gems are the best).

This person would be shocked Lydia wear garrard etc . I’m no longer in contact with them. I was a couple of years back and I asked them wth are they thinking hiring LEM to work with them and this wainwright just said “who” they hadn’t heard of her.

So it’s very much the lower end of the chain responsible for dishing out the agreements and loans

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.