Lydia Millen #199 Team MG A thousand bots bought each day and still no collabs that pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Leo is . Has been for I’d guess 6 months .

Vivian sheriff have posted re Lydia and the awful hat
---
It’s
hahaha sure is! Hilarious and looks like another atrocious outfit and bun at an “event”. WHY is she wearing that coat with those white baggy jeans?

Could the shoot be with a cologne brand? Who did she beg for last year? Anyone recognize the bottles?

View attachment 2826239
It’s Jo Malone !!!
---
The other bottle in view is Jo Malone ginger beer
---
I think that’s a Jo Malone candle in the background of a vlog last year
---
So no penhaligans then? And wasn’t there somewhere she made some personal bespoke fragrance
---
She had the berry diffuser things last year too before Xmas she advised people to buy the refill and fill up Amazon bottles

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes Leo is . Has been for I’d guess 6 months .

Vivian sheriff have posted re Lydia and the awful hat
---
It’s
It’s Jo Malone !!!
---
The other bottle in view is Jo Malone ginger beer
---
I think that’s a Jo Malone candle in the background of a vlog last year
---
So no penhaligans then? And wasn’t there somewhere she made some personal bespoke fragrance
---
She had the berry diffuser things last year too before Xmas she advised people to buy the refill and fill up Amazon bottles
Jo Malone had dinner 2 (??) nights ago, was Lydia at the dinner ? Can anyone spot her at the dinner table ?

Screenshot_20240320_142232_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240320_142227_Instagram.jpg

Lydia's latest IG follow :

Screenshot_20240320_142853_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I usually skip through “ Dame Delusional as the Day is Long” Madam’s bore fest videos recently and get the real scoop from all you lovely people but I have decided to watch some recently…well as much as one’s sanity allows 🤣 So much to say. So much a qualified psychiatrist should look into…

One thing I noticed is I used to feel…kind of sorry for Ali. He seemed…um simple…not too bright but had a witch of a wife who bossed him around and did everything around the house. I didn’t think him a saint or anything but just felt a bit bad at her overbearing personality disorders and ego taking over both their lives. But recently, he can bugger off too. This cosplaying they are doing (which is equal parts annoying, cringe and hilarious because it is so FAKE), he has bought into it as much as she has. I think he likes the life they pretend so hard they have and he is ok to deal with her to get it, and in that he has become a spoiled little prima Donna himself.

I mean, I suppose you just have to look at his outfits to garner that, it isn’t too hard. I pride myself on being great at social situations and handling myself with grace as my life demands it, but man, I don’t know if I could hold it together if I saw them out together. It’s amazing how some people just can’t pull things off. You have it or you don’t. And neither of them have it. I think she should go back to the nipple tassels. You can smell inauthenticity like them when they walk in a room. They kind of both look like the hired help put into costume at a period themed gala. 😂

I’ve decided Dame Delusional as the day is long is a new nickname I have for her although the little Duke of the house Delusion (more akin to my grandfathers loyal family dog than a ducal title) may actually like it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Brands rarely invite her to dinners as so many others loathe her!

Good call re Jo Malone, she's ot mentioned them for ages.

She made out she designed that black hat yet you can buy it online, one of their cheapest hats!!

Reactions: 18
Omw, once again this fraudster has alluded to being part of a massive AD campaign.
Lydia was merely at the dinner for the launch of a Jo Malone collection. Big deal.
Screenshot_20240320_152655_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240320_152729_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240320_152904_Gallery.jpg

So were many other ladies.
And the special location ?
Well for sure it was not Marrakesh. Not even Paris.
Screenshot_20240320_152732_Instagram.jpg

Bigging herself up for a future once off IG Ad.
Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.