Lydia Millen #199 Team MG A thousand bots bought each day and still no collabs that pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you did 😂
Aldi finally finds the man of his dreams and the same height ❤😂
Actually Aldi maybe shorter 😂
Screenshot_20240319_220317_com.instagram.android_edit_579162890738707.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Leo's flog features actual live horses!!

Madam is in the title and doesn't feature until at least an hour in. Only speed watched on mute, preparing myself....
I’m starting to go off Leonora now that she is mixing with awful Lydiot.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet you did 😂
Aldi finally finds the man of his dreams and the same height ❤😂
Actually Aldi maybe shorter 😂View attachment 2825643
Ali is playing about with the AD / PR tagging as well.
Tagging the pic as ADPR to avoid the algorithm.
As many Tattlers have stated, Lil Felluh is just as bad / fraudulent / dishonest as Her Travesty.

---

"Shooting my FIRST campaign ..."

Betcha this is just an IG AD.
But Madam will go on as if she is the face of the campaign / brand.

Are you in magazines advertising the brand or product ? No.

Are you on billboards as the face of the campaign ? No.

Just an IG AD or YT sponsored vlog.

Exactly the same as being an IntimissiMeMeMee 'ambassador' yet the brand NEVER EVER EVER featured you on their IG grid.

Idiot.

Screenshot_20240320_061749_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve no idea how to make a new thread …

If I had to guess , could she be doing something with Purdey ? I’d like to think not . They are so old money and a family run business …
---
Anyone know which sourdough course she’s going on? As in where ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Been trying to figure how to make a new thread all morning and cannot find the button - anyone else?

"Lydia Millen: Claiming Horse Farm Royalty on a Pissy Pony and Buddying Up with Leonora - Will This Friendship End in Disaster?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve no idea how to make a new thread …

If I had to guess , could she be doing something with Purdey ? I’d like to think not . They are so old money and a family run business …
---
Anyone know which sourdough course she’s going on? As in where ?
Probs farm house or Daylesford. Doesn’t Charlie go to classes at Daylesford?

Tbh I can’t think of a single brand she has consistently used for 12years. She has used GHD but recently has had a break mentioning them. She also has used By Terry but again recently hasn’t mentioned them. Based on that picture could it be a fragrance brand or a brand that does fragrances. Elizabeth Arden? Jo Malone?

Reactions: 12
I was just watching the bit in the vlog where Ali was talking about his £795 cashmere cardigan zip woes, expressing his disappointment that "it didn't have a double zip function so the zip could split to look smart" :ROFLMAO: Ffs's, get this fool a life! First world problems about a bleeping zip! while he stands there in his £595 cashmere joggers and £795 cashmere cardigan!

He is an insipid little spoilt tit that is getting on my nerves more and more, my tolerence for Ali Gordon has waned a long time ago, but watching him today trying on all the gifted clothing, loving himself, has irritated me no end.

" I don't care what anyone says you just can't beat wearing cashmere" says the moron that gets his cashmere clothes for free!

Tell that to all the people that actually work in a real job and pay for things themselves, who are struggling with the cost of living and are worried where they are going to get enough money to pay their bills and buy food for themselves, let alone thinking about buying a £1390 cashmere jogger set to lounge in!

Absolutely tone deaf. He is insufferable! He is a right little bellend and needs to get over himself.

View attachment 2824275
@Greentrees you’ve just said everything I’ve been thinking for months about him👍🏻 I used to give him the benefit off the doubt and just think he was clueless but now it’s very obvious he is equally chavvy, shady, money grubbing, snark as his lazy cow wifey. Pair of absolute tossers. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Probs farm house or Daylesford. Doesn’t Charlie go to classes at Daylesford?

Tbh I can’t think of a single brand she has consistently used for 12years. She has used GHD but recently has had a break mentioning them. She also has used By Terry but again recently hasn’t mentioned them. Based on that picture could it be a fragrance brand or a brand that does fragrances. Elizabeth Arden? Jo Malone?
Hadn’t thought of daylesford . Yes possibly. Le Manoir again is possible especially if she can get a free stay .

Need my friends mum to go on this course 😂
---
Lovely shop bought spring plants filling the greenhouse !.

She’s had her feet up all winter 😝

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was just watching the bit in the vlog where Ali was talking about his £795 cashmere cardigan zip woes, expressing his disappointment that "it didn't have a double zip function so the zip could split to look smart" :ROFLMAO: Ffs's, get this fool a life! First world problems about a bleeping zip! while he stands there in his £595 cashmere joggers and £795 cashmere cardigan!

He is an insipid little spoilt tit that is getting on my nerves more and more, my tolerence for Ali Gordon has waned a long time ago, but watching him today trying on all the gifted clothing, loving himself, has irritated me no end.

" I don't care what anyone says you just can't beat wearing cashmere" says the moron that gets his cashmere clothes for free!

Tell that to all the people that actually work in a real job and pay for things themselves, who are struggling with the cost of living and are worried where they are going to get enough money to pay their bills and buy food for themselves, let alone thinking about buying a £1390 cashmere jogger set to lounge in!

Absolutely tone deaf. He is insufferable! He is a right little bellend and needs to get over himself.

View attachment 2824275
He looks like a teddy bear in this get up. They are both insufferable morons. The sooner the influencer culture is cancelled the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some comments left on leonoras YouTube 😂. Does Lydia start her vlogs the same as Leo? If so, I hadn’t noticed
If baffles me why people automatically throw the word in the mix to a negative comment as being ' jealous'. Jealous of what exactly - a woman who has a past of being incredibly rude, narcistic and throws a tantrum. Again, all an image.... if you watch that vlog, you can see she laughs like a man and HAS to be involved and centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe she’s under a different name for YT ? Maybe she’s the one who defended Lydia in the comments already?!

Reactions: 6
Is this Lydia? If so she looks so short here.
hahaha sure is! Hilarious and looks like another atrocious outfit and bun at an “event”. WHY is she wearing that coat with those white baggy jeans?

Could the shoot be with a cologne brand? Who did she beg for last year? Anyone recognize the bottles?

IMG_8754.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Leo is saying on her vlog bio she is Brand Ambassador for HC!

How sad they are all wearing the Boodles earrings!

Reactions: 10
Leo is saying on her vlog bio she is Brand Ambassador for HC!

How sad they are all wearing the Boodles earrings!
They are all a flock of sheep. One does something and they all follow. Growing veg and gardening. Wearing the same stuff, selling the same gifted products. Only one that is a bit unique out of this lot is Vic. At least she acts her age and has some fun and life in her and doesn't act like a woman years older than her years. Now I am no fan of any of them but I will give it to Vic she does her own thing. She is a HC Ambassador but she has her own suit under her own name with Jade. Like with all of their money Ali and Lydia should be going on a few holidays a year. They do one every 2 years which proves they really can't stand to be alone together for a week. They will go with others but never alone.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.