Lydia Millen #199 Team MG A thousand bots bought each day and still no collabs that pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I really just watch Ali pluck a long hair out of the side of her neck!? Whyyyyy would anyone leave that in!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I knew it! Look at the newly refurbished room! It looks like a building site full of materials, boxes and tools plonked all around the room.

519D57A9-FCFC-4DF7-94EC-D5CD4B3FCE0E.jpeg
C661ABA8-E6DC-4BAC-95D4-985E250AA2B6.jpeg

C38B09AE-A229-4CC0-8ED8-D5BEB99624A5.jpeg

Not the contractors fault, they have no choice and can only work in the space they've got. And, not their fault the owner of the home is a head, completing the bedroom before the ensuite doing things backwards with no thought or care, and has no respect or appreciation for the works that have already been carried out and completed by the other contractors that took extra care and consideration doing their job.

Zero fucks given from a person who holds no value or regard for all the new furnishings and interior works done. She is a disgrace! And I bet you, once the bathroom is complete you will hear her whine about any scuff marks or some accidental damage on the new wallpaper or curtains, carpet, and complain about all the dust everywhere in the "wisteria room" bedroom that will either need re-doing or replacing. Ugh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
All of Ali’s videos and photos give off major narcissistic vibes.
He clearly thinks he’s the most handsome man alive.
Who is he trying to appeal to? I find that level of vanity in a man gives me the ICK.

Also, have they always put such emphasis on saying my WIFE😋😇😤 and Mr Millen Gordon🥰🤪😇 is back soon etc? Is it insecurity or what

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"We have a RANGE ROVER" she shouts loudly in Launer (about three times as if the person she is speaking to is hard of hearing) - how utterly uncouth. I cannot stand people who refer to thing they own by the make and model. Just say car/bag/phone/watch etc...
she’s always done this, even back in the old house when she first started YouTube. It was that that made me start to dislike her. She would never say ‘I’m just jumping in the car’ it was always ‘I’m just jumping in the range rover’ - and that was when she had an old base model evoque, the cheapest RR on the market!

That’s what always gives people away that they’re not ‘from money’ because they have to let people know, have to brag, have to make sure people know what possessions that have so they don’t feel so inadequate and insecure. Truly wealthy people don’t, it’s normal to them, they’re used to it, have manners, don’t need to feel superior as it’s just their normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Elsie’s back in the saddle 🙄
what I hear:

Hangover

Name dropping and not so humble bragging to compensate of her having no clue about riding or horses - it’s so cringe it hurts 😵💫

Exaggerating her horse riding experience. She sat on a pony once as a child. Horse riding is sort of like riding a bike. If she had 5-7 years of riding experience, she wouldn’t be shy of showing it off. Instead, she makes excuses and lies to look better on the internet.

assssthetic > proper gear

“Invested” 😂 in a riding hat!!!
I will not poor shame anyone, but if someone pretends to be the Lady of the Manor, pretending to be swimming in money… stop this charade, Lidl.
---
Omg hilarious!. If she is trying to claim her aunt Showjumped at HOYS ( horse of the year show) then she is trying to claim her aunt was one of the country’s best .

I’m high level competitor myself but not in jumping, Hence I’m not a showjumping expert . I’ve watched the jumping many times at HOYS I don’t think they do anything with smaller jumps there .

To be at hoys as a showjumper and as an adult really is something. Children jump at hoys but they also jump high on incredibly valuable ponies, I’d imagine some of the kids ponies might sell for 50k they are that good.

Where has the farm gone?

Also she claims she has 7 yrs riding as a child under her belt but she can’t canter and she can’t hold reins?! She should be able to hop on know what she’s doing in all three paces and at least be able to jump some small fences if that was the truth .
I think she’s confusing Princess Anne with being her auntie 🤣
---
She will be doing a dna test and claiming she’s discovered she’s related to royalty next and telling us she’s a classically trained opera singer 😂
---
I’m sure she is a concert level pianist too she just hasn’t gotten round to telling us
it counts that her mum was ALLEGEDLY 😂
---
The horse is grubby looking (not the poor horse’s fault) and even it were cleaned up it’s anywhere near as elegant as Alex Cole’s horse or the one’s Amelia rides. How she doesn’t realise it doesn’t give the horsey aesthetic she is trying so hard for.
she very well knows it hence her riding the “beginner” train to avoid nasty comments calling her out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hasn't she already tried the 'related to royalty' thing once? Through her step mother?? :unsure:

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised the launer bag is only loaned!!!!! Yikes…
The fact that the bag was LOANED to her, and not gifted, really shows Lydia's non-importance (non-existence ?) in the luxury influencer sphere.
It is for this reason, in the AD, she did not clarify whether the bag was gifted or PR.
It would have been embarrassing (in her mind) to state the bag was merely loaned. She had to maintain the impression she bought the bag or the brand gifted her the bag.
Tamara, Xenia, Vic, Caro, Leonie, Tania Sarin, Karen Britchick, Noorie et al are all gifted (designer) bags, whether as part of an AD campaign or their birthdays / Christmas or new season.
Usually runway or new season clothes are loaned for events / fashion week and then returned to the brand. Most times, the bags are keepsies for the influencer.
Lydia really is that unimportant with most luxury brands.

After 11 years in the business, Lydia is still faking it to make it. Maybe it's time to call it quits on that business model and be yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Off topic : @Hunevoque2 Did you see Living Lux with Meredith managed to score the picnic Birkin in Nata ? It is a lovely bag and a lovely price as well .... 😎 .... an eye-watering $35 000 (AUD).
Lydia will be so jelli lol

Screenshot_20240319_124245_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hasn't she already tried the 'related to royalty' thing once? Through her step mother?? :unsure:
Yes! In one of her first videos (20 facts about me or something of that nature) she said she was descended from royalty which is why she thinks she deserves to be treated as a princess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was just watching the bit in the vlog where Ali was talking about his £795 cashmere cardigan zip woes, expressing his disappointment that "it didn't have a double zip function so the zip could split to look smart" :ROFLMAO: Ffs's, get this fool a life! First world problems about a bleeping zip! while he stands there in his £595 cashmere joggers and £795 cashmere cardigan!

He is an insipid little spoilt tit that is getting on my nerves more and more, my tolerence for Ali Gordon has waned a long time ago, but watching him today trying on all the gifted clothing, loving himself, has irritated me no end.

" I don't care what anyone says you just can't beat wearing cashmere" says the moron that gets his cashmere clothes for free!

Tell that to all the people that actually work in a real job and pay for things themselves, who are struggling with the cost of living and are worried where they are going to get enough money to pay their bills and buy food for themselves, let alone thinking about buying a £1390 cashmere jogger set to lounge in!

Absolutely tone deaf. He is insufferable! He is a right little bellend and needs to get over himself.

7B8D82D1-FCFE-43AD-9DDE-23182857A5EB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
(According to my
Off topic : @Hunevoque2 Did you see Living Lux with Meredith managed to score the picnic Birkin in Nata ? It is a lovely bag and a lovely price as well .... 😎 .... an eye-watering $35 000 (AUD).
Lydia will be so jelli lol

View attachment 2824233
(According to my contact) on the gardening course day at Le Manoir Lydia showed a LOT of interest to a lady who carried a special order Kelly bag . You may recall Lydia photographed a Kelly and her Birkin together and published it .

I heard she asked the lady all about the special edition Kelly and zeroed in on her . She even sat by her all day. Lydia knew that the Kelly was a special edition. The lady had a taupe bag with blue interior and stitching .

So Lydia has researched the more unusual Hermes bags.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.