Lydia Millen #199 Team MG A thousand bots bought each day and still no collabs that pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread in time for Monday's load of bollocks.

@Catcher_In_The_Lie nominated @lucklady and her excellent post as a thread title and it was a popular choice ❤

Lydia is now a clean eating, UPF-free, sustainable influencer 🙃

It seems she now wants the GP surgery to be their forever home because the fact they might have to sell it is a very real possibility!

Anyone who would like to do a recap please do as I am not yet caught up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
On a dog walk and they walk through a church, you know because Josie and Charlie do.

The Cotswold stone wall looks stupid against the modern red brick and jeez that garden is one HELL OF A MESS!:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Charcoal blue she says - and for years I thought it was grey!!!

That house is now such a muddle of styles although the front looks better!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@30:07 🤢 They are the crassest, tackiest pair of chavs, and they don’t even seem to realise it. Things like this slip out every now and then and shows exactly how disgusting and base they really are.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Still drinking alcohol, so much for healthy living :rolleyes: .
---
Talking about the Cotswold stone walls she says ' I feel like I've got a new house' oh you wish hun, you wish! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
On a dog walk and they walk through a church, you know because Josie and Charlie do.

The Cotswold stone wall looks stupid against the modern red brick and jeez that garden is one HELL OF A MESS!:oops:
I agree - I don’t think the Cotswolds stone improves it at all. Bit of a waste of time and effort imo. Still ugly. The front door doesn’t seem centred either.

46B06A04-F61F-4AB1-A9AF-2880E84A15B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Another vlog filmed entirely in the surgery.

50,000 gilets from Holland Cooper and she looks elderly in all of them.

Shows the new flower beds at the front while being very careful not to show the top of the bunga 😂😂 She knows Tattle will tear it apart as it looks crap, the red brick looks even redder “I know there will be people that don’t like it and they’ll probably pick it apart” Yup!

“In the next house I’m going to need a bigger pantry” keep dreaming Lydia!

Eats a MASSIVE serving bowl of salad and then says she needs protein so she will make a smoothie. Cue the most complicated and ridiculous smoothie ever made. Why not just put some damn fish, meat and/or eggs in the salad!!

Money is clearly not that tight yet. She’s buying “impulse roses” from David Austin and debating buying Neptune items 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jeez why has she got a salad for herself in a SERVING BOWL? :oops: she looks an absolute fool sat there with that bowl.
---
Absolute nothing going on as usual...

She is planning the furniture for her office
She is buying the sinks for the guest room bathrooms
She has bought some roses for the front of the house
She says she is having zoom meetings instead of going into London as its better for her quality of life and MH.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s in full Smee mode at 31 mins……her voice in particular…..dear god……and the hand gestures and expressions of absolute perfection, spectacular…….your grandmother waould abbbssssoloootly jaast haaoowl….…🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

29B4E44A-8546-4A70-9CA1-55B8FF72C744.jpeg
0D9D1865-4D94-4628-B9C3-FE8FD684E0A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The bed has arrived for the green ugly guest room and Lydia and the lady agree its still not right, no its not it looks bleeping ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t normally shout but THIS WOMAN IS SOOOO BORING!! Why am I even hate watching? She’s still got those same baggy, nasty coloured jeans on (unless she has 56 pairs?) She copies absolutely everyone, has no original ideas, pretends to be an author, fake laughs all the time. I’m honestly wondering who these people are that cannot see through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She s still wearing the H & M green trousers, she ll have to have them surgically removed at this rate. I bet she only has one pair. :sick:
---
I agree - I don’t think the Cotswolds stone improves it at all. Bit of a waste of time and effort imo. Still ugly. The front door doesn’t seem centred either.

View attachment 2795735
Such a hotch potch of materials so matches the back yard and the wooden struts look like they re floating. The brickwork stands out even more. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t know where to start 😂

They need a lot more box hedging balls than they have currently got imo

The Neptune set is looking hella uncomfortable to me I’ll attach a photo

Thinks she can convince USA viewers the uk is a wine guzzling nation - all of us , all the time , any excuse . Well firstly I think sadly uk is mostly a beer guzzling place .

Personally I think amongst women alcohol is on the decline.

I reckon she’s ordered the HC herself after seeing that they have supplied Josie and Leo with items lately. Maybe I’m wrong tho , she was at Cheltenham …..

She uses the word tasteful in the same sentence as her “house”… nope 👎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She s still wearing the H & M green trousers, she ll have to have them surgically removed at this rate. I bet she only has one pair. :sick:
---

Such a hotch potch of materials so matches the back yard and the wooden struts look like they re floating. The brickwork stands out even more. 😂
🤣 🤣 🤣 They do don't they? oh what a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez why has she got a salad for herself in a SERVING BOWL? :oops: she looks an absolute fool sat there with that bowl.
---
Absolute nothing going on as usual...

She is planning the furniture for her office
She is buying the sinks for the guest room bathrooms
She has bought some roses for the front of the house
She says she is having zoom meetings instead of going into London as its better for her quality of life and MH.
Did she say the tiles for the damp basement were red, like bricks or, have I finally gone mad?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2795735
…..however I do think this is an improvement to the Homage to the Berlin Wall that we had earlier…..but let’s all agree that her touches are heavy handed and too concentrated for such a small property….

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.