Lydia Millen #199 Team MG A thousand bots bought each day and still no collabs that pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know if any of Aldi's old electrician mates are still friends with him. They go out all day, work hard, are highly skilled, and there he is poncing about in a cashmere lounge suit! I can't imagine they'd have anything in common down the pub!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shouldn't she have worn an HC hat to the races??

Deleting comments again!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he would be in touch with them. I wonder how far away do they now live to where they used to live?

I think he’s probably done his best to upgrade friends and get in with blokes at the golf club . They will probably still be the kinda men who will take the mick and have a lot of banter .
---
Shouldn't she have worn an HC hat to the races??

Yes absolutely. Plus a hc bag . She’s gone chasing after leonoras contact instead

Reactions: 12
Ok heres my thread title suggestion.....Still acting an old money phoney, while riding a piss stained pony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Off topic : @Hunevoque2 Did you see Living Lux with Meredith managed to score the picnic Birkin in Nata ? It is a lovely bag and a lovely price as well .... 😎 .... an eye-watering $35 000 (AUD).
Lydia will be so jelli lol

View attachment 2824233
Yes i def did. The amount of bags she unboxes every week is just shocking.
Personally I don’t like the bag , but wow bravo!
She is literally spending millions on all brands, so Hermès know that she is the perfect client.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was just watching the bit in the vlog where Ali was talking about his £795 cashmere cardigan zip woes, expressing his disappointment that "it didn't have a double zip function so the zip could split to look smart" :ROFLMAO: Ffs's, get this fool a life! First world problems about a bleeping zip! while he stands there in his £595 cashmere joggers and £795 cashmere cardigan!

He is an insipid little spoilt tit that is getting on my nerves more and more, my tolerence for Ali Gordon has waned a long time ago, but watching him today trying on all the gifted clothing, loving himself, has irritated me no end.

" I don't care what anyone says you just can't beat wearing cashmere" says the moron that gets his cashmere clothes for free!

Tell that to all the people that actually work in a real job and pay for things themselves, who are struggling with the cost of living and are worried where they are going to get enough money to pay their bills and buy food for themselves, let alone thinking about buying a £1390 cashmere jogger set to lounge in!

Absolutely tone deaf. He is insufferable! He is a right little bellend and needs to get over himself.

View attachment 2824275
I was thinking this as well. This was a real window into the extremely shallow and STOOPID banter that goes on between these two. He has been irritating me more and more as well. When he chimed in to bash his family along with Lydia and said something like he doesn’t want to see them or celebrate holidays with family didn’t sit well with me. I bet both of the families have just had it with these two greedy selfish people and don’t want them around.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Has anyone seen this mcorcadale woman on tt talking about Lydia? Photo attached.

She is saying whilst Lydia gets slated for portraying a lifestyle British people don’t live, that’s not the point , Lydia is trying to have global appeal with a bigger audience who want to think brits live like this in order to expand her brand massively in 2024 … eek!

She compares her to the genuinely aristocratic Alice naylor leylands 😂

She said she has pitched her content at the market who might follow the royal family etc and that Lydia is a genius.

Can’t believe she’s not slated in the comments yet
tbe comments 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_2407.jpeg
IMG_2409.jpeg
IMG_2410.jpeg
IMG_2411.jpeg
IMG_2412.jpeg
IMG_2413.jpeg
IMG_2414.jpeg
IMG_2415.jpeg
IMG_2416.jpeg
IMG_2417.jpeg
IMG_2418.jpeg
IMG_2419.jpeg
IMG_2420.jpeg
IMG_2421.jpeg
IMG_2422.jpeg
IMG_2423.jpeg
IMG_2424.jpeg
IMG_2425.jpeg
IMG_2426.jpeg
IMG_2427.jpeg
IMG_2428.jpeg
IMG_2429.jpeg
IMG_2430.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was just watching the bit in the vlog where Ali was talking about his £795 cashmere cardigan zip woes, expressing his disappointment that "it didn't have a double zip function so the zip could split to look smart" :ROFLMAO: Ffs's, get this fool a life! First world problems about a bleeping zip! while he stands there in his £595 cashmere joggers and £795 cashmere cardigan!

He is an insipid little spoilt tit that is getting on my nerves more and more, my tolerence for Ali Gordon has waned a long time ago, but watching him today trying on all the gifted clothing, loving himself, has irritated me no end.

" I don't care what anyone says you just can't beat wearing cashmere" says the moron that gets his cashmere clothes for free!

Tell that to all the people that actually work in a real job and pay for things themselves, who are struggling with the cost of living and are worried where they are going to get enough money to pay their bills and buy food for themselves, let alone thinking about buying a £1390 cashmere jogger set to lounge in!

Absolutely tone deaf. He is insufferable! He is a right little bellend and needs to get over himself.

View attachment 2824275
He s trying to flog a winter outfit in a very mild spring, here in the UK...stop it you gormless baffoon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's cackling about Lil Felluh's 'dingly dangly' bits whilst he's modelling a beige cashmere (?) set, highlighting his flat ass.

Her words. Dingly dangly bits.
You have to see it to know exactly what I mean. Or ... maybe don't. He is the most icky man around.

🤮

View attachment 2822816View attachment 2822817View attachment 2822818View attachment 2822819

Gross

Her hair though :oops:
Quite possibly a new hair jounrey is required...
What happened to her allllll naturallllll curls?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes i def did. The amount of bags she unboxes every week is just shocking.
Personally I don’t like the bag , but wow bravo!
She is literally spending millions on all brands, so Hermès know that she is the perfect client.
I see so many Oz Girls with Hermes Bags on you tube, with those stupid twillies around the handles. I just think they look naff and cheapen the bag.

The price of the picnic Birkin, is utterly ridiculous. I also do not like this bag, and yet I genuinly love vintage Hermes Bags. I personally am not convinced all her Hermes are authentic - I do not even follow her, but yet just watched her you tube to be nosy. I also just watched her you tube ' My Luxery Bag Room'. One word ' grotesque'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yes! In one of her first videos (20 facts about me or something of that nature) she said she was descended from royalty which is why she thinks she deserves to be treated as a princess.
Thank you for confirming that....I wasn't sure if it had been a bad dream or not!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bahhaaa - Jesus Christ - She should start an ONLY FANS ACCOUNT

She probably has one already!

I think she will do anything for money.

Loving all those comments, true or not, work speaks for itself and has dried up dramatically, co-inciding with her new aesthetic, all copied from Josie and others, she put the c**t in Country Girl Living!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see so many Oz Girls with Hermes Bags on you tube, with those stupid twillies around the handles. I just think they look naff and cheapen the bag.

The price of the picnic Birkin, is utterly ridiculous. I also do not like this bag, and yet I genuinly love vintage Hermes Bags. I personally am not convinced all her Hermes are authentic - I do not even follow her, but yet just watched her you tube to be nosy. I also just watched her you tube ' My Luxery Bag Room'. One word ' grotesque'.
No definitely all authentic. Very overdone, but she is a collector. A bit of a chav too.

Reactions: 9
I think what I find so frustrating about her is how totally unauthentic she is as a person. Yes, we all try to better ourselves and some of us have maybe "done good" from not having much, but the fact she is trying to portray herself as a totally different person tells me she has no clue who she really is and that she doesn't know or like herself. All this bullshit now about going to the opera, eating caviar, riding horses, wearing pinkie rings. We can all tell from these early pics that NONE of this was in her background, none of this is stuff she did when she was younger. As annoying and OTT as Leonora Smee is I do at least think she grew up in a monied household and they have always gone to posh events, occasions and lavish holidays etc.
In terms of authentic backgrounds you’re right, Leo and Lydia are night and day.

Reactions: 10
In terms of authentic backgrounds you’re right, Leo and Lydia are night and day.

I agree, you can see Leo is very priviledged and spoilt and comes from a very wealthy family - she is not a pretender even if she is annoying!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.