Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue-orchid

@roseross7465
1 day ago
Getting frumpy, messy hair and those awful gilets. eating a salad, what's happened to you??? ..then I look at Tamara K so glamorous invited to any show...

@rexysmum
20 hours ago
I see you ‘blue-orchid’ 🧌

Wow! Look at the above!

Rexysbum called me out by name under the most recent vlog!

I feel sooooo special and honored!

I'd like to thank the Tattle Academy, my parents......lol.

All I have to say to Rexysbum is "Bitch, please". :rolleyes:

I have never once in my entire life commented on any of Lydiot's vlogs, posts, social media, nothing.

Ever.

Clearly, Rexysbum is on here reading everything we write, and tracking who writes what, to try and match up with the negative comments on YT.

Guess to her ANY negative comment toward Lydiot, MUST be a Tattler.

In her little pea brain, no one else would say a negative thing about Lydiot.

Does this chick even have a job? Seriously.

She's been Lydiot's keyboard warrior for every single vlog and every single negative comment for months now.

Sounds a tad cray cray.....just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Wait. Hold the phone. She calls it the wisteria room?! Why? Because there is a wisteria pattern in her wallpaper?
Ok my son has aeroplanes on his bedroom wallpaper…shall we call it the airport????

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Greentrees

VIP Member
I was just watching the bit in the vlog where Ali was talking about his £795 cashmere cardigan zip woes, expressing his disappointment that "it didn't have a double zip function so the zip could split to look smart" :ROFLMAO: Ffs's, get this fool a life! First world problems about a fucking zip! while he stands there in his £595 cashmere joggers and £795 cashmere cardigan!

He is an insipid little spoilt shit that is getting on my nerves more and more, my tolerence for Ali Gordon has waned a long time ago, but watching him today trying on all the gifted clothing, loving himself, has irritated me no end.

" I don't care what anyone says you just can't beat wearing cashmere" says the moron that gets his cashmere clothes for free!

Tell that to all the people that actually work in a real job and pay for things themselves, who are struggling with the cost of living and are worried where they are going to get enough money to pay their bills and buy food for themselves, let alone thinking about buying a £1390 cashmere jogger set to lounge in!

Absolutely tone deaf. He is insufferable! He is a right little bellend and needs to get over himself.

7B8D82D1-FCFE-43AD-9DDE-23182857A5EB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Bbeettxx

The fact that not ‘kicking off’ at the vets is such a proud moment for her and dissected it over and over speaks VOLUMES

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

K18

VIP Member
Lydia, my love, no matter how many plant beds you “install”, wisteria you put on the walls, cotswold stones you lay down, oak banisters you attach or the amount of times you paint your outside doors and frames…your house is and always will be an extremely unattractive, box standard, red brick bungalow 🤣🤣🤣.
From the back the bunga looks like a new build church.

IMG_9821.jpeg

IMG_9824.jpeg

IMG_9823.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I recognise that wreath!! Isn’t that the Joyless, miserable af Christmas wreath made out of twigs and sticks Hello Petal specially made for Lydia's front door at Christmas. I can't believe it, it's March 2024, and she still has that creepy miserable af Christmas wreath hanging on her front door! It's all dry and brown! Wreath of haunted house dreamz! lol
View attachment 2796599

She mentioned she wants another wreath! She's already put out the message, indirectly, to Jemma of Hello Petal to rustle up another one for her, continuing to board the beg train asking for more free stuff. Ugh! What theme for the wreath will she request Jemma to make this time? Bits of timber with avocados and spinach hanging around the outside, you know, to fit in with her healthy food narrative she's on at the moment. It wouldn't surprise me.

This was what the Christmas wreath looked like back in early December 2023.
View attachment 2796625

This is now…March 2024.
View attachment 2796611
Do you think?!

It’s not a wreath, it’s Tumbleweed - like her career 😂

77B195DE-6752-473C-9459-9427D334BEB8.jpeg
5C3146BF-F6D3-440F-846A-319114942E39.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

georgiecait

VIP Member
What in fresh hell
The huge hat covering her whole face is hilarious but you can still see the stuck up smirk

1710519238155.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

claredeloony

@roseross7465
1 day ago
Getting frumpy, messy hair and those awful gilets. eating a salad, what's happened to you??? ..then I look at Tamara K so glamorous invited to any show...

@rexysmum
20 hours ago
I see you ‘blue-orchid’ 🧌

Wow! Look at the above!

Rexysbum called me out by name under the most recent vlog!

I feel sooooo special and honored!

I'd like to thank the Tattle Academy, my parents......lol.

All I have to say to Rexysbum is "Bitch, please". :rolleyes:

I have never once in my entire life commented on any of Lydiot's vlogs, posts, social media, nothing.

Ever.

Clearly, Rexysbum is on here reading everything we write, and tracking who writes what, to try and match up with the negative comments on YT.

Guess to her ANY negative comment toward Lydiot, MUST be a Tattler.

In her little pea brain, no one else would say a negative thing about Lydiot.

Does this chick even have a job? Seriously.

She's been Lydiot's keyboard warrior for every single vlog and every single negative comment for months now.

Sounds a tad cray cray.....just saying.
I’ve rarely commented on Lydia’s vlogs, but occasionally did- years ago - and my comments were positive. If I don’t like or agree with a vlogger, I usually don’t comment - I just stop watching. The first time I left a negative comment was the slurgate vlog: but I was polite, and stated my reasons (I have a disabled child). I was absolutely set upon by Lydia’s devoted followers - they were vile. So I think it’s so ironic when they call Tattlers trolls, when they are so much more poisonous than they claim us to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Greentrees

VIP Member
I haven’t seen any ‘Mary and George’ clips or footage, so I don’t know how explicit or steamy some of the sex scenes are Lydia was referring to. But Lydia’s reaction in the vlog about them, made me giggle.

"Oooooooooh, oh dear, it was raunchy, so raunchy, sometimes I didn't know where to look, oh my" ‘oh my goodness”

said the woman who back in Ibiza was parading around scantily clad, either wearing suspender stockings with not much else, or see-through lingerie parading around in clubs somewhere partying it up big, who I bet was witness or a participant in some pretty raunchy stuff herself back then!

Here is ‘miss innocent, I don’t know where to look’ standing on a footpath somewhere in Ibiza holding up a placard like this one, “Oh dear”! “Oh my goodness me”
9128A8C2-8A55-4063-9461-BC222684E977.jpeg

And didn’t she leave in the vlog the other day the bit where Ali said, him nibbling on her ******* for protein, and Vaseline on his wife’s lip after lots of wine, which I might add, she had no issue with those bits being left in the vlog for Ali’s gran to hear. But yet, miss innocent, was clutching her pearls, about the bits in the Mary and George movie. The irony. lol

Not so demure back then…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Greentrees

VIP Member
I knew it! Look at the newly refurbished room! It looks like a building site full of materials, boxes and tools plonked all around the room.

519D57A9-FCFC-4DF7-94EC-D5CD4B3FCE0E.jpeg
C661ABA8-E6DC-4BAC-95D4-985E250AA2B6.jpeg

C38B09AE-A229-4CC0-8ED8-D5BEB99624A5.jpeg

Not the contractors fault, they have no choice and can only work in the space they've got. And, not their fault the owner of the home is a dickhead, completing the bedroom before the ensuite doing things backwards with no thought or care, and has no respect or appreciation for the works that have already been carried out and completed by the other contractors that took extra care and consideration doing their job.

Zero fucks given from a person who holds no value or regard for all the new furnishings and interior works done. She is a disgrace! And I bet you, once the bathroom is complete you will hear her whine about any scuff marks or some accidental damage on the new wallpaper or curtains, carpet, and complain about all the dust everywhere in the "wisteria room" bedroom that will either need re-doing or replacing. Ugh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Lydia spends an AGE talking about how she was soooooo gracious and polite to the vets when she was late and they said they could only jab one dog. She is clearly so impressed at her own ability not to turn into a screaming banshee that she has to sit and discuss it to get head pats from her subscribers. News flash you utter cretin, normal people deal with setbacks or mistakes daily and they don’t go fucking batshit on others, it’s not a bloody thing to be proud of that you didn’t turn into a raving bitch, it’s just COMMON COURTESY. Im flabbergasted by how much of a big deal she’s made of it!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Halfway through video and had to check in here. Wtaf she’s grateful that she didn’t kick off at the vets when SHE got her appointment time wrong??! She manifested the right outcome because her behaviour was calm?? Wasn’t it the nice people at the vets who allowed the appointment to go ahead as booked? Also I call my kitchen cupboards “cupboards”. Not fucking “carpentry”. What the fuck is she on?
---
I just can’t get over it - it’s like admitting she kicked off with the lovely hairdresser. It’s powerful to be nice?? She’s only just worked this out?? God she really is a nasty cow
---
Also her video is about putting pasta in jars? I do that on my way to work where I’m a radiographer. Seriously get a job Lydia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43