Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
They are both uncultured and not well travelled. ( Free brand trips for 24-48 hrs don't count coz it's about the brand not the culture, arts, music and history of a country)
Its one thing I have a passion for is history its that big time.

Is Stirling Castle (actually the car park lol).

1703523674190.png

Was there then in 2003 (Runrigs 30th year), what I didn't know is the tower to the right of the stage, is I believe where James VI was baptised (from something in a video Bruce Fummey I think his surnames spelt, aka Scottish History tours).

As well as James VI (though the I in England after he succeeded Elizabeth I), stayed here Thorpe Prebend House in Ripon, in 1617 (though had been there in 1604 approx a year after his succession of Elizabeth when he gave Ripon a formal charter.
1703523969648.png

It's the stalls I think where Elizabeth II was sat when it was Philip her spouses funeral, she was sitting in the Prebend stalls in Westminster Abbey (when she was sadly by herself).

Reactions: 11

katiesmith81

VIP Member
She's certainly the gift that keeps on giving, giving me punk vibes (not jibes, was a typo I promise LOL) that since the Stewart tartan was commonly used by punk music lovers back in the day lol, that and pins and etc....

Actually was because of King Robert I's eldest daughter, marrying Walter Stewart (the then High Steward of Scotland, the name Stewart was changed from Steward) and their son became Robert II the first Stewart Monarch and the longest of the Royal lines in Scotland.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
"Royal family" said the same person who called Josie's and Chav's wedding the "Royal wedding" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2665795
Royal Family my arse as Jim Royale would say!
---
Lydia must be pissed everyones talking about Josie in her thread 😈
Was watching the ep (finally an ep I've not watched of Keeping Up Appearances) when Hyacinth Bucket lol holds an outdoor BBQ indoors, saying she invented it, haha sounds like anyone you know? *whispers Lydiot* 😂 ie her (Hyacinth Bucket) trying to do better than the Barker-Fynch's or whatever their name is lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Positivevibes20

It s bizarre how Alex behaved, she s supposed to be a professional. All the men in the prison should only ever be patients to her. Quite how her superiors will view what she did remainins to be seen, at the very best she could lose her job. Working for Miss Piggy must be hell, Alexs' confidence must be on the floor after a stint in the dark, dank bungalow.
Is this the Alex that does her make up? Or am I getting them mixed up?

sueherring

Please someone help. There is an ad on lilysilk on fb with a chinese lady copying Lydia to a T - i just cant seem to copy it on here - can anyone do it?

• Wow

Jem878

Wonder who will be all over this……

King Charles turns to Instagram queens to boost his Gen Z popularity
#

• Haha
Well, I am probably sucked in, but I am a big fan now of Leonora Smee. Oh my goodness! It's night and day between her and Lidl. Lidl is as dull as dishwater, yet I find Leonora full of vibrancy and enthusiasm. Much more my thing!

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Lidl loves a good lie!
Oh I know, what I don't get though is how she thinks anyone with at least maybe half a working brain could be fooled by talking utter shite (I say maybe as perhaps without knowing how full of bs she can be, I'd probs be fooled into believing her shite lol), quite frankly lol.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
34/35 still. It’s v common for women to be having their 2nd/3rd child then so there’s no reason she can’t have her first.
Like I said, I know and appreciate the facts, it’s just I shudder at the “clock is ticking” saying like we’re some sort of a machine
Oh no totally agree, woman are having children later these days which can be easier financially, emotionally etc.

georgiecait

VIP Member
How is it that Nicholsons worked on their garden and it looks soooo bad ? Money truly wasted if you ask me !
View attachment 2646395View attachment 2646400View attachment 2646401

I know it's winter but Josie's garden still looks so pretty. And with so much rain, how is it the grass is so dry ?
Same story with her hair lol. Can't blame Nicky for the garden though !
View attachment 2646397
View attachment 2646398

The Bunga's "English country garden" is literally just the vegetable beds ie. dead veggies and the almost defunct greenhouse. Nothing else.
View attachment 2646399

The eyebrows and red lip are giving .... CLOWN. 🤡
View attachment 2646402View attachment 2646403
Wonky teeth, sorry there are teeth in these screenshots but the nose tends to take over 😂View attachment 2646743View attachment 2646744
Looks like the bottom right one has been knocked!

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Ali - “Those of you with an eagle eye may have noticed there is no mattress on the bed”

God, he is as thick as a brick! You don't need an eagle eye to notice a ginormous mattress isn't on the bed yet, it's pretty obvious! Especially when he said just before he made that comment he was going to unpack and assemble everything delivered from Emma Sleep which included the mattress. Does he even know what the meaning of eagle eye is?! Does He?!!:rolleyes:

View attachment 2642767
Its like someones just barfed in that whole room lol, as Richie in Bottom on the BBC once said "you looked like a sprinkler as you went round" and "you went round three times and she looked like a creature from a swomp" haha

The I don't genuinely know how to phrase this, but are so many relatable things to probably both Lidl and Aldi in this to be quite honest (especially when Richie remarks "they're not using all their fingers" (giving them their middle finger lol, they've been stuck at the top of the 'largest ferris wheel in Western Europe' because no body likes them and have closed the fair down for the night lol).

Genuinely crying laughing thinking of the pair of them lol, I can't put clips or be too many!!!

Izzy Wizzy, let’s get busy!
Speck-tacular!
Knickers in your bum!
Stab-a-scone!
Baaa-aaabe!
Be- dayzzz!

How have we survived another year of this imbecile? How? Medals will be handed out to all on Christmas Eve.. 💪⭐💝🏆🥇🎖🎗🏅🏆

Hmmm specktacularrrr, yeah spectacular dip shit lol, I just cant contain it anymore!!!

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Kirsten and Joerg? They are a bit odd which is funny but they go on some interesting trips and I love anything interiors. I know some of you like recommendations for something different. Anyway, her wallpaper reminded me of this but because she relies on freebies and doesn’t really have a natural gift for it despite thinking she has, she always manages to eff it up on proportions.

• Heart
If both her grandparents were Italian, then her mother is 100 percent Italian and Lydia is half, right? I’m just wondering what I’m missing here that makes her 1/4. My friend’s parents are both Italian, so he’s Italian (American) and his kids are 1/2.
She’s still a c*nt though. Regardless.
My mistake! Not good with numbers clearly! Yes I think she is half Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Just thinking of when Hyacinth Bucket.... sorry Bouquet 🙄 goes on a cruise with Richard in Keeping Up Appearances, be hilarious seeing Lidl and Aldi on one. Mind you be the same old tripe I should imagine.

Least one of my two sisters has been on several with her husband, been on one myself lol.

That episode of Keeping Up Appearances though is hilarious!!!

---

I would have rather cleaned my oven...
Talking of cleaning stuff been cleaning my fridge, pity I fell asleep New Years Eve....
---
When she says this I'm genuinely crying
View attachment 2664266
[/QUOTE]
Incase mummy sinks
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10