Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
Brits-can you settle this for us once and for all?!?

Does Josie’s rectum reside in The Cotswolds? Is Strawrot? While we are at it, is Daylesford or Farmhouse and how far is Josie from either?

ETA: just realized that this was Lydiot’s thread not Teefers’.
Rectory = Yes
Strawtop = No
---
Is that really Ali driving the Aston Martin on that stretch of road, or did they actually get someone else to drive it? Whoever it is, is an idiot! driving at such high speeds, insane! Speeding on a narrow stretch of road especially when there was an oncoming car on the opposite side, is a real dumb move. So bloody dangerous and reckless for the sake of an Ad-Pr. It's not a flex Ali, it's effing stupidity, AD/PR or not. Cannot handle his smugness. Ugh!

View attachment 2669248

View attachment 2669258
I think Ali thought he had his heel lifts on and raised one of his feet subconsciously. I wonder if his feet reached the pedals in the car.

View attachment 2669259
“had a little fun with the DBX707 over the holidays”

As opposed to zero fun with miserable guts Lydia who was only re-posting a million posts over the holidays of people who were apparantly reading her book, if you believe that! Which I am skeptical. Sounds like a barrel of fun... 😂
Doubt it’s as fast as you think it is. If you put a stationary camera down on the ground and have a car going even at 40mph, it’ll seem fast

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Rectory = Yes
Strawtop = No
---

Doubt it’s as fast as you think it is. If you put a stationary camera down on the ground and have a car going even at 40mph, it’ll seem fast
You can also increase the video speed. Speeding it up a tiny percentage isn’t very noticeable.

Reactions: 7

Pancake56

I didn't know josie lived in Banbury?? My brother lives there and he was worried about moving there because he said it's known to be the roughest in the area!!!! (I don't know how true this js but what he said!) So knowing josie lives there makes me laugh and its most definitely not the cotswolds 🤣🤣🤣
Brailes is in the Cotswolds, albeit on the edge

F3603317-420C-4291-89DE-0B565995497A.png

Attachments

katiesmith81

VIP Member
It kind of is but isn’t. You can’t block someone from watching but if you report their comment then eventually they comment and they can see their comments and it looks normal as if it’s been published but it hasn’t been publicly published so no one else can see the comments . If my rubbish explanation makes sense 😂.

I wonder if other people repeatedly report a commenter if YouTube can do the comments block or if it has to be a report by the channel owner themselves? That part I do not know
Yeah with youtube comments its kind of yes and no its like if something blatantly crosses a line even one person reporting a comment it will get removed, if its really bad they'll yeah give a warning and even potentially block the user from commenting for usually 24 hours, sometimes I think its like they'll find words in a post like cuss words essentially even if they've been taken out of context (like I got banned from commenting just came out of it I think yesterday for essentially reciting a hilarious line from a comedy without thinking they could pick up on it and yeah lol, they disabled me from posting anything gah lol. My own stupid fault but hey ho lol.

But then like have heard that say even the highly likely trolls in Russia and China who go around the Interwebs in general quora is full of them to be blatantly honest as well (least apparently, I dunno as never seen them lol, they stick out like a sore thumb on youtube in videos about criticising either Russia or China the latter being the 50 cent army as they sometimes get called. Because I watch often Serpentza and Laowhy86 (C-Milk is what he likes to be called as well or Matt), Winston (Serpentza) do The China Show and they often talk about them, they even flag their videos sometimes as hate or whatever if mass flagging they do sometimes succeed in taking whole videos down sometimes, not just comments/posts.

Rachy24881

Lol is like me saying where I live, Ripon is in the Dales by comparison, Masham is closer (pronounced masam or is how I've always heard it being pronounced) and thats not even there (has this really old feel about it does Masham). Now Wensleydale (hence its name) is lol, but then to complicate it is a place called Bedale that's not in the dales, is marginally closer to the A1 than Ripon is, not sure if Nidderdale the whole area is though lol, to the East of the Yorkshire Dales National Park where Wensleydale is within and yes is where the cheese is made (well Wensleydale and Hawes really but... lol).
A beautiful part of the world!

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
You can also increase the video speed. Speeding it up a tiny percentage isn’t very noticeable.
I think it was a mixture of speeding up the film and speed, he shot past the car on the opposite side of the road, so I think he was doing some speeding 🤨

• Sick
  • Heart

WeLoveTea

Guys can someone please remind me, did Lydiot actually write her “book” herself or did she have help/ghost writer?

Thank you in advance 😁

kaztt

Have been looking at her earnings for the year 2022 to 2023 and it looks like money in the bank is now up to just over £900,000. Looks like her long, rambling, full of adverts flogs are paying off. I wonder how much she earns from Karen Millen each year?
How much out goings ? Tax, staff etc

Classychick

Chatty Member
View attachment 2659390
Instead of REMOVING what was in the dog’s mouth a photo was taken of it!
This hideousness was used as a photo opportunity.
I find this photo UTTERLY REPUGNANT that
a) The photo was taken in the first place
b) They publicise it!

This photo tells everyone everything about these two 🤮. She wants a third (already named) dog…Really?
I thought mb it's truffle ?😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 6