Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
These people are trippin'. Who puts this type of getup on in their home, especially when no one’s coming over, and even if they were, it’s a bit much isn’t it. It looks like she made that skirt out of a tablecloth and just sewed it together the night before. It’s all for optics, and wearing the skirt the designer gifted to her is just another piece of clothing she was given for her to wear on Christmas day so Lydia and the designer can profit from it, no more, no less.

Everyone knows the chav that she is, would have thrown on her trackies and moccasins as soon as the "family album" photo session was done on Christmas day, and plonked herself on the sofa and watched her own vlogs to keep up with her own storyline so she wont trip up on the next episode of Lydia Millen in 2024, and thought to herself 'who am I' - 'who should we be next year' - in the next installment of Lydia Millen/Ali Gordon." Should we still be Lord and Lady of the Manor or should I now portray myself as 'Lady of the night and my fur collection' and Ali as 'Pimp my ride with Mr Millen-Gordon”. Lol

Then after 'deep' self reflection - that would of been all of 5 mins, I guarantee her and Ali would have watched reruns of 'Mafs' and 'The only way is Essex' on the tele. She is as predictable and transparent as the dirty champagne glass she used for the Alka Seltzer glitter dipped strawberry.

View attachment 2652352

Here she is pretending she loved the toothpaste squeezer. The look says it all.
View attachment 2652353
Where are the whites of her eyes 🤣
---
Oh 100% agree, going sober is a good choice for him (I too also don’t drink), I was more rather dissing the way that he uses his sobriety as a ‘marketing’ tool, putting it in his bio is the influenza way of saying ‘look at me’. It’s his sly way of saying I got nothing else going on in my life so I’ll use a sensitive topic to catch attention and maybe some left-of-centre brand deals will come with it (it’s all about the brand deals. Everything they do is all for brand deals, hence why he said recently they had made a list at the start of the year of all the brands they want to fleece work with, basically so they can get everything gifted for their house/life, case in point Aga,and then slag off their colour range) and then while he’s at it he’ll flog his wife’s YouTube channel as she is the one paying for his up keep. The pair of them are money grubbing snake oil sellers who will do anything for a dollar or a freebie, and then have the audacity to spruik about sustainability. Hilariously they don’t even actually live in the Cotswolds. Same way Lydiot and the little Elf like to pretend they don’t live in a modern build bunga a stones throw from Milton Keynes.
Josie and Charlie live in Brailes which is in the Cotswolds, you may be getting confused with their holiday let which isn’t in the Cotswolds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I was listening to a podcast with the singer Will Young (who sang Evergreen, lol). Will has had lots of difficulties and when things got so bad he pledged that he would use every tool out there to get mentally well again. During this time he was seeing a therapist who said at the beginning of his therapy has it ever occurred to you that you may not be a very nice person. Will said that straight talking honesty was just what he needed. Maybe Her Travesty will find a therapist who can tell her how it is. 🙏
Speaking of Will Young lol

My reaction to when I think of Lydiot
1704815940640.png

Like hmmm lol

• Haha
  • Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
What? The Grantley Hall in NorthYorkshire?
Very close to where I live, Paul Sykes ex wife who bought it and did it up (forgot her name now lol) prior to their divorce I think, Paul Sykes I believe bought the land the University College was, where both my parents were lecturers before the one in York closed the Ripon Campus.

Had to show this, honestly one of the other funniest scenes in any comedy ever, it's gold!
"If I wanted a joke I'd follow you into the John and watch you take a leak, now ya gonna stand there or stand there like a slab of meat with mittens?" :ROFLMAO:
Kills me that bit lol
---
'Heirloom dresses'
Makes me laugh this bit, it's like I genuinely think she uses any random seemingly coherent thing word or whatever and then just uses it, regardless if it ever is a heirloom or not lol (very much likely not, neither is or will be a heirloom).
---
No makeup???
Practically her raison d'être, now thats an expression she'd be hilarious in using haha!

Or even Cogito, ergo sum, I think therefore I am in Latin lol (or usually translates to being more accurate), I think applies to Lydiot a lot lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

beahunny

Chatty Member

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I see Lydia is sitting in her usual position - on her arse doing fuck all, whilst Ali is practicing his Michael Jackson moon walk dance moves routine for MJ Way for the NYE 'entertainment.' And I predict on the same night, Lydia will be drunk as a skunk slumped over Carrie in the corner of the "games room" somewhere, reminiscing over all the brand deals they once had and still wont have, going into 2024. "Sad times"
View attachment 2659362
Geez what an absolute nob!

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Just began watching Victoria's channel and the contrast between her who is actually just living her authentic life, and Lydia who is play acting fake personas is startling.

Not to mention Victoria has a home that is decorated in a unique-ish way reflecting her personal style as opposed to Lydia who single white femaled Josie and has no personal style. Lydia is just an inauthentic copy-cat.
Frow actually wrote a book, too.

• Haha

Sofie

VIP Member
I know its a bit late (always is with me, trying to find the snarkiest emoji ever lol probably this😜 LOL!!!), but why do I keep thinking of Aldi when I hear this song

Would've been good had it been before Christmas but hey.... lol
Oof... This sexy little minx would help the little fella to find his long lost mojo. 🤪 A Mistress for Christmas is just what he needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Margo Polo

VIP Member
What in the world is up with his hair? Big gob of hair sitting on top of his pointy head but yet you can clearly see that the hair is thinning around the edges. The Garden Gnome should really look into hair transplants and also be upfront about it. It would generate added revenue so he could get away from the She Devil he is married to before he gets even less healthy. Gawd that hair piece/weave/toupee/fur ball is awful. Maybe Lumi hacked that up in the middle of the night.
This fellow just had a hair transplant. I thought he had a lot of hair, but it must have been a rug?

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Totally disagree. I love Alex she is pretty normal if I’m honest. She’s definitely not morphing into Lydia at all - I actually don’t think any influencer is trying to be like Lydia, why would they want to be?
Maybe alex is a bit more like Leonora but only because they’re both into horses.

Anyway no one wants to be like lydiot lol
You are right, forgot she hangs about with Leonora 😂 I watch Alex, love her doggies and horse Flicker, but like a few Tattlers have said can't get into Leonora.