Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I live near there too!! Grantley Hall is very impressive to look at but the last time I was there the champagne was warm and the coffee was cold☹. Rather like our 'influencers', it's all show and no substance!! (Valerie Sykes? Supposed to have spent 70 million refurbing the place)
That's her name yea completely escaped me her name haha, yeah something like that is how much she spent can remember when she was doing it up my Dads wife's family were saying it was because she'd wanted some kind of inheritance or something for her son, something like that they couldn't think why with how much had been spent on it, its not likely to make anything couldn't see anyone paying enough when they're there not from here anyway lol.

Has to be a real let down when you want something or looking forward to something for them to be like that, not good at all and yeah is purely a facade and nothing more. Ripon is where I live, was born here as well, moved to Harrogate for a number of years (nearly 20 actually about half of my life lived in both) with few years when I lived in Harrogate, I lived in Leeds when I was at university as such lol.

Reactions: 9

katiesmith81

VIP Member
That walk though! LOL I think he's in Hobbiton (least I think thats what its called in Lord of the Rings? lol)
---
Revealed in the Financial Times; AI created influencers are taking work from human content creators…it will be interesting to see how this develops in the future.
Was looking around on the internet, as you do (actually think was on Pinterest), was this girl was thinking who the heck is she, what I then found in the comments in a post on Insta was that they were created by AI (was thinking they can't be, they look exactly like a real person, was genuinely my thoughts when looking at some photos of this who I thought was a real person, since in the past has always been a massive give away they've been created by AI entirely) but going on the person who created them as such was genuinely created by AI (forgot their page though).
094c8043611e265a9f51ee99b96899ae.jpg

Was one of the photos I saw, really would not surprise me in the least if they genuinely are.
---
Intellectual exercise haha sorry to quote this twice but re-reading it I just had to laugh!
The road to nowhere? Think there’s a song on the road to nowhere ? Can’t remember by whom?
Max and Paddy I think

Sponging for a living checking out the women, driving on the road to nowhere and all that stuff

---
..cue the final 1k Bot-buying for 2023 … ready, set, go🙄

View attachment 2656823
Also if on youtube if she reaches 1m, doesnt mean they'll send out a plague of it or whatever they call them and for that it takes least weeks to months to check I suppose for legit/genuine followers (not bought ones).
---
Also sorry not to keep reposting lol, but to be fair I've seen channels with a very low viewer count with a lot of subscribers and most of their engagement in any case haven't subscribed lol, so.... isn't always an indicator of bots how many subscribers vs views, but if the number of subscribers suddenly jump from one number to a higher one then it's of course extremely suspicious.
---
I know with CGI stuff (computer generated images) with the things I've done, can make a virtual characters move as per the words being spoken (is something like Autodesk Motion Builder I think can do it (has an audio import I just don't know if its for that exactly, doing motion capture without the huge expense of needing something like Vicons cameras and all the rest of it), Blender (a 3d graphics and animation tool thats of absolutely no cost at all) can but on the basis of seeing a persons lips (and possibly the rest of their face if its marked appropriately) move lol).

So its certainly possible to even get a AI character to do the same thing is all I'd have thought.

This https://www.instagram.com/feli.airt/ was who created that AI character, or as such, I'm almost certain was under some kind of Pinterest subject of old money or something, I wonder why? lol

On another repost of theirs, someone saying its not a real person (which it's not lol), or they aren't real.
1703888407696.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Quick, a new thread to go and laugh at the hideous outfits in Lydia's latest flog!

• Heart

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Mmm not sure that’s right.

Brailles is 25 mins from Banbury even though it’s the nearest big town. You can see Brailles is in the darker green portion which is the Cotswolds border
Yeh I was just going off the Google info when I typed in is ‘Brailles in the Cotswolds’, and the comments from local girls who live in her village. 🥴
1704398458283.jpeg
1704398489366.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

katiesmith81

VIP Member
On previous thread I think someone was querying if Carrie was employed by Lydia she isn’t as Lidl’s accounts don’t show employees - though I am no accountant and not great at reading accounts!
No I don't think they tend to show employee's in public accounts, only if say a director or whichever has gone or whatever will they ever publish things like that (both non operating and operating).

Thing as well (not sure if this has been posted before or whatever) but really when a business becomes an Ltd (Limited Liability) it becomes like a person, where any liabilities like assets that are part of the business or whatever that require being paid for, if accruing any debt will go onto the business and not an individual person, but the directors and chair must be seen to be working in the best interests of the business for if the business should go into administration and then liquidation.

Last edited:

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I know its a bit late (always is with me, trying to find the snarkiest emoji ever lol probably this😜 LOL!!!), but why do I keep thinking of Aldi when I hear this song

Would've been good had it been before Christmas but hey.... lol

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Brailes is in Banbury and is not technically in the Cotswolds and I remember seeing some posts from Tattlers on her thread who live in her village and were poking fun how she says they are in the Cotswolds but it really isn’t. But hey Josie’s never let the truth get in the way of a nice aesthetic 🥴
Lol is like me saying where I live, Ripon is in the Dales by comparison, Masham is closer (pronounced masam or is how I've always heard it being pronounced) and thats not even there (has this really old feel about it does Masham). Now Wensleydale (hence its name) is lol, but then to complicate it is a place called Bedale that's not in the dales, is marginally closer to the A1 than Ripon is, not sure if Nidderdale the whole area is though lol, to the East of the Yorkshire Dales National Park where Wensleydale is within and yes is where the cheese is made (well Wensleydale and Hawes really but... lol).

ella1979

VIP Member
Brits-can you settle this for us once and for all?!?

Does Josie’s rectum reside in The Cotswolds? Is Strawrot? While we are at it, is Daylesford or Farmhouse and how far is Josie from either?

ETA: just realized that this was Lydiot’s thread not Teefers’.
The rectory yes , strawtop I’m not certain but I don’t think so. It is confusing because so many counties join and then the various regions.

Daylesford to josies circa 25 mins . Farmhouse I’m not sure .