Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sukiaa

So it will conveniently reach one million by christmas eve 🙄. Just another opportunity for her to make a fuss about herself. Her minions will clap and cheer, and boost her ego so she can fly on her narc high for the whole of xmas.
She will be reminding everyone that good things happen to good people and the universe conspired for her to reach the xmas million, because she worked tirelessly to uplift her minions. Yes Lidiot, you are practically a saint, we are so glad u exist, just please stop the self grandiose! I can’t stand it when cheating people are being congratulated for something they don’t deserve. If only we could see the real number of suscribers!

Well since her videos rarely get more than 200k views that's probably closer to the real number

Reactions: 13

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Have been looking at her earnings for the year 2022 to 2023 and it looks like money in the bank is now up to just over £900,000. Looks like her long, rambling, full of adverts flogs are paying off. I wonder how much she earns from Karen Millen each year?
Is The Garden Gnome's income included in that figure?

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Tamara and her fiancé, Filipo, partying in Dubai with the owners of Boohoo (Karen Millen) ... 🤭Hopefully KM dump Lydia in favour of Tamara.

Screenshot_20231229_104429_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231229_104441_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Could be worse, Ali could be Neal Page here

One of the best comedies of all time as far as I'm personally concerned!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
What year did this happen so I can go back and find the threads? If you know the video please share, I knew there was something sketchy about him.
Oh it was at least 5-6 yrs ago now, a few years before they moved to the Old Rectum. It might be mentioned on her wiki page in her Tattle thread, but if I can find the video I’ll let you know. She’d been crying and was upset that he went out, can’t remember whether she said they had a row about it but I don’t think she wanted him to go out and he did anyway. He seemed to be a binge drinker to excess when with his mates (she never really showed them drinking much at home so I gather it was usually in a social setting with his mates), their plan was always to eventually move to the country but the drinking and girls thing seemed to speed up the move. She got him away from all those temptations. And they seem happy enough living in their la-la everything is wonderful, we’re so country aesthetic 🤮

Reactions: 12

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She’s only 34, plenty of time, not like she should bc I agree with all these points.
Kate Middleton (her fave lol) was 31, 33 and 36 when she had hers.
I know the screenshot is facts but I hate the narrative that once women turn 35 they’re geriatric 😷
I'm sure she 35 hun, she'll be 36 next April. The old clock does tick away for females yet males can produce children in their 70's.

• Angry

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bicester village trip oh must be getting desperate.
---
She is showing us pics of her grandma's family home in Florida :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Brailes is in Banbury and is not technically in the Cotswolds and I remember seeing some posts from Tattlers on her thread who live in her village and were poking fun how she says they are in the Cotswolds but it really isn’t. But hey Josie’s never let the truth get in the way of a nice aesthetic 🥴
Is Banbury in the Cotswolds?
Banbury is a town in Oxfordshire, England.
Although many locations in Oxfordshire are in the Cotswolds, such as Chipping Norton, Burford and Kingham, Banbury is situated just outside the boundary of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
So Banbury is not in the Cotswolds.
I didn't know josie lived in Banbury?? My brother lives there and he was worried about moving there because he said it's known to be the roughest in the area!!!! (I don't know how true this js but what he said!) So knowing josie lives there makes me laugh and its most definitely not the cotswolds 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Who wears a thick, high neck sweater with a scarf indoors and 6 ft from the fireplace? I'm surprised that he doesn't have gloves on to protect his delicate girly hands. I do not like ridiculously posed photos. How cold is it in the UK or is there heat broke again? I'm baking right now, and I am wearing flip flops, shorts, and a tank top and I am too warm. Back to baking and watching the Detroit Lions.
It’s 10c during the day fairly mild imo

K18

VIP Member
Lydia must be pissed everyones talking about Josie in her thread 😈
Just shows how little Lydia has going on
---
Honestly I cannot believe people are this clueless. Everything in that book is her plagurizing self help/life coach/seasonal books/ podcasts and her own narc version of being a victim of her own demise (oh and a victim of the seasons).

Personally I think people just want to be reposted for their own selfish reasons. No way they are reading this and finding it remotely mind changing. Unless they are also a narc and live in a world of intense self pity needing constant reassurance.
I doubt they are finding it thought provoking or challenging either.

meredgrave

I really wish French and Saunders would do a skit taking the piss out of these ‘influencers’. I just stumbled upon that Lenora or whatever her name is… the intro to her flogmas is ridiculous! I’m assuming you all know who she is and I’m the last one to the party lol - and why the fuck do all these weirdo excuses for women have sausage dogs? Can they not have an original thought?
This makes me wonder which of French or Saunders would be Lydia and which would be Ali 😂

• Haha

chat-alie

Is that really Ali driving the Aston Martin on that stretch of road, or did they actually get someone else to drive it? Whoever it is, is an idiot! driving at such high speeds, insane! Speeding on a narrow stretch of road especially when there was an oncoming car on the opposite side, is a real dumb move. So bloody dangerous and reckless for the sake of an Ad-Pr. It's not a flex Ali, it's effing stupidity, AD/PR or not. Cannot handle his smugness. Ugh!

View attachment 2669248

View attachment 2669258
I think Ali thought he had his heel lifts on and raised one of his feet subconsciously. I wonder if his feet reached the pedals in the car.

View attachment 2669259
“had a little fun with the DBX707 over the holidays”

As opposed to zero fun with miserable guts Lydia who was only re-posting a million posts over the holidays of people who were apparantly reading her book, if you believe that! Which I am skeptical. Sounds like a barrel of fun... 😂
Gosh his hairline really has fallen away!

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
  • Haha