Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They could be working as consultants though. Doesn’t need to be self employed which is a slightly different regime. Company accounts will note number of employees, even if filing micro company accounts.
Carrie’s were micro accounts and listed 1 employee which I assumed was her? She is sole director and shareholder too.

Reactions: 10

Hellohello2020

The hair
The clothes
The make up
How she decorates her house, I do like Alex but she's defo getting on board the Holland Cooper train.

Totally disagree. I love Alex she is pretty normal if I’m honest. She’s definitely not morphing into Lydia at all - I actually don’t think any influencer is trying to be like Lydia, why would they want to be?
Maybe alex is a bit more like Leonora but only because they’re both into horses.

Anyway no one wants to be like lydiot lol

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Who says Ivory???? She is such a cu**

Aww she hit a million on Youtube on NYE, coincidence??????

It is a Goelia haul tonight!

• Sick

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Ok so I’ve found myself going down a rabbit hole. I can’t find our Lidl at companies house?! Says she has no current appointments at companies (as director/officer). I’ve found her dissolved company LEM Beauty Ltd for her failed beauty business. Can’t find her company which I thought was LEM Ltd. Clearly I’m bored on my day off!
Search Lydia Elise MILLEN-GORDON and it should come up x

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Its like someones just barfed in that whole room lol, as Richie in Bottom on the BBC once said "you looked like a sprinkler as you went round" and "you went round three times and she looked like a creature from a swomp" haha

The I don't genuinely know how to phrase this, but are so many relatable things to probably both Lidl and Aldi in this to be quite honest (especially when Richie remarks "they're not using all their fingers" (giving them their middle finger lol, they've been stuck at the top of the 'largest ferris wheel in Western Europe' because no body likes them and have closed the fair down for the night lol).

Sorry not to want to quote myself, but lol if you skip to 7:30 is where he says that "they're not using all their fingers" 🖕Then start chucking things at them lol.

• Haha

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Noticed in her last vlog she was asking for people to subscribe even if you hate watched her. Approximately 6 months ago she did the opposite & said if you don’t agree with her, unsubscribe so I did. I don’t know why I hadn’t before as my whole reaction to her vlogs was to rant at them. I only look now if something sparks my interest on here. I thought when she did it she was making a mistake, judging by the comments made by myself & others. I even had a comment from Rexysmum- whatever has happened to her? I haven’t seen or heard anything about her since around the book launch. Did she see the light or did Lydiot realise she was antagonising too many of her audience? Has anyone seen her? I can’t understand how you can go from being an attack dog for someone to nothing, just like that.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Lydia has blocked her, athough I’m not even sure if that’s possible on YouTube. 🤷‍♀️

Ck13

Chatty Member
She can’t move her forehead in latest vid , haven’t watched her in awhile she’s after destroying herself

Reactions: 9

K18

VIP Member
Brits-can you settle this for us once and for all?!?

Does Josie’s rectum reside in The Cotswolds? Is Strawrot? While we are at it, is Daylesford or Farmhouse and how far is Josie from either?

ETA: just realized that this was Lydiot’s thread not Teefers’.
IMG_7081.jpeg

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Has he really bought her a toothpaste roller :ROFLMAO:
If thats what I think it is, my dads wife bought her father one of those haha, he's borderlining on dementia bless him and he's well over the age of 80!
---
Surely it can’t be long until KM replace her entirely
I'm amazed they're even using her at all (Well kind of can actually with who they're owned by now though.....), was around 2011 or 2012 something like that when Tali Lennox was some kind of front person for them, Annie Lennox's daughter (was a model, is now an artist painter and etc....). Annie Lennox was one half of the Eurythmics the other half being Dave Stewart.

Blooming love Annie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart