Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to St Pauls cathedral for the Princes Trust concert and hasn't washed her dirty hair.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She has spent months obsessing over her hair and recently declared it is back to full glorious health and for the entirety of Vlogmas it has been slicked back flat to her head in the most unflattering tight bun. It reallllyyy doesn’t suit her filler filled face. Would’ve probably looked very chic on her delicate pre-filler features
Glorious indeed...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So dinner was at Navigation Inn in Cosgrove (lovely pub, going there for a drink Christmas Day). The bar they went to is MK11 in Milton Keynes - it’s an OK venue but she was incredibly overdressed as per usual. Definitely a place for the real Lydia that’s for sure.

Reactions: 23
This comment is spot on - that is exactly what Lydiot said - so, if we were to believe her, the Prince’s trust advocates child labour. Well done, Elsie, another #gate incoming 😂 :rolleyes: (n)

B44AF942-0354-47E2-BE56-92BB6BF52FA7.jpeg
BB72180F-EA87-474C-AEE6-A8BD9AB0F6AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A cheap and depressing ‘ bring yer own candelabra’ bash in a dark back room for the staff. No class or sophistication, just indoor smoking (yuk! yuk! yuk!) and a gobbish, noisy empty vessel making too much sound…Again! No thanks. Just too grim and deffo overdressed. Maybe she should have gone to the Savoy - it would have saved her the trouble of making her own candelabras.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The guys are wearing shirts ( and Barbour jackets when outside having a cigar) and Lydia is in a velvet dress and chandelier earrings in a gastro pub 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What does she look like? It's so severe. It doesn't look glam or dressy nor formal but just so severe. Dark eye makeup and dark lips with hair up. Thought she liked being more blond. Unapproachable. And not her usual aesthetic of country grandmother? Kids would be scared stiff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why brands don’t bother with her - she prioritised her revolting candalabra - which I only have three hours left to do - to opening the Carolina Herrera. She couldn’t disguise her disdain for the red bag, called the Good Girl perfume badically ok if you want a mainstream scent... then didn’t even show the beauty products. She lifted them out of the bag and threw them back in again.

E6A0BD36-551F-4D16-AC67-F4CAB74BE601.jpeg

---
Good choice of song though - Mamma Mia, here she goes again.....

23D4A038-C1BF-4EAE-9F0E-0590A78290AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It didn’t look a special Christmas team party to me. There was a woman who looked miserable! I think it was step cousin the one who helped organise her dressing room and jumpers? Satin or something? She looked so unhappy!

Also noted comments re the candelabra and he saying someone said it looked liked something from Adam’s family ….methinks she read Tattler comments!

Reactions: 31
Glorious indeed...
No wonder her hair is consistently in a bun.

She only seems to let her hair down nowadays when she has extensions in.

I'm guessing she is waiting for another freebie from the hair extension brand.

Until then her dirty, damaged hair will remain slicked back in that bun.

The amount of split ends she has is terrible.

She's delusional if she thinks her hair looks healthy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
No wonder her hair is consistently in a bun.

She only seems to let her hair down nowadays when she has extensions in.

I'm guessing she is waiting for another freebie from the hair extension brand.

Until then her dirty, damaged hair will remain slicked back in that bun.

The amount of split ends she has is terrible.

She's delusional if she thinks her hair looks healthy.
She looks like she's receding too.
Screenshot_20231218_225844_com.android.chrome_edit_535364895096434.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I knew she would look ridiculous in that OTT and juvenile dress! Only Lydia can make decor for a holiday party look DEPRESSING!
The way she was acting you would have thought it was a glamorous event instead of a bunch of people having a pub dinner
---
A cheap and depressing ‘ bring yer own candelabra’ bash in a dark back room for the staff. No class or sophistication, just indoor smoking (yuk! yuk! yuk!) and a gobbish, noisy empty vessel making too much sound…Again! No thanks. Just too grim and deffo overdressed. Maybe she should have gone to the Savoy - it would have saved her the trouble of making her own candelabras.
Wait she had to bring her own homemade decor? Couldn’t find someone to decorate with lavish freebies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is she ever going to wash her hair??🤢. It feels like she hasn’t for the whole of vlogmas, so since the start of November. Maybe she will for Christmas Day as a special treat. It must be soooo stinky, she is soooo lazy. I almost prefer the mushroom head style to this egghead bun.

Ordered about 100 dresses, made such a fuss, got one sent to her on the day. All to look overdressed at a pub 😂😂 she is completely off her rocker. The tray of shots gave me Ibiza vibes lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.