Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god the staff Christmas party at the end 🤮 Where does one begin. Everyone looking awkward and unhappy, Lydiot completely overdressed as per usual, Cawwie asking “Boys what cigars are you on” with a closeup of little Ali struggling to hold the vile thing in his tiny Dobby paws, drunken Lydiot loudly and obnoxiously forcing disgusting shots on everyone, whilst looking completely at home in a tacky club-like atmosphere. How vile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the thing that annoys me most about him was that he was a sparky. Now I know people can improve themselves but for him trying to appear all cultured, knowledgeable and refined to create this image just doesn’t cut it. It’s just embarrassing.
Oh and him being followed by Matalan makes me howl, not the image he wants to portray.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have been giving some thought to the loosely termed ‘team’. The team…team this…team that…

I think this so called team are a few badly paid part-timers who aren’t on the books and they work on an ad-hoc basis as and when she asks. I don’t believe there is someone in the damp basement office working every day. More likely they work from home and she pays them hourly. I think Carrie ( still no sign of her and we’re ploughing through December) went self employed last year - however, she would need to show more than one employer for that or Elsie would be regarded as her employer and have to pay NI and pension contributions for her. So in that case Carrie also works for others…

Hmmm. Not stacking up…
I’ve brought this up before. Definitely doesn’t stack
up. You would think Carrie if she was self employed and working for others that she would have a website or insta promoting her work in order to get more work like most freelancers do but there’s nothing. She appears to work solely for Lidl who should be paying NI and pensions if this is the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my god the staff Christmas party at the end 🤮 Where does one begin. Everyone looking awkward and unhappy, Lydiot completely overdressed as per usual, Cawwie asking “Boys what cigars are you on” with a closeup of little Ali struggling to hold the vile thing in his tiny Dobby paws, drunken Lydiot loudly and obnoxiously forcing disgusting shots on everyone, whilst looking completely at home in a tacky club-like atmosphere. How vile.

So true!

Who were those men?? Her 'staffs' partners??

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Tonight's flog....poke, poke, poke the schnoz.....constantly!!! Why does she do itttt???

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 17.30.30.png
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 17.31.07.png
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 17.31.22.png
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 17.34.48.png
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 17.35.13.png
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 17.36.22.png
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 17.36.45.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
@Greentrees she addresses your comment about her candelabras looking like set pieces from The Addams Family 😂😂

She also looks soooooooooo ridiculously overdressed in the pub at the end 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She has spent months obsessing over her hair and recently declared it is back to full glorious health and for the entirety of Vlogmas it has been slicked back flat to her head in the most unflattering tight bun. It reallllyyy doesn’t suit her filler filled face. Would’ve probably looked very chic on her delicate pre-filler features

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She has spent months obsessing over her hair and recently declared it is back to full glorious health and for the entirety of Vlogmas it has been slicked back flat to her head in the most unflattering tight bun. It reallllyyy doesn’t suit her filler filled face. Would’ve probably looked very chic on her delicate pre-filler features
I have pointed this out too. We’ve hand to endure endless hair faffery, and then she declares it healthy and up it goes. And not in a good way either.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve brought this up before. Definitely doesn’t stack
up. You would think Carrie if she was self employed and working for others that she would have a website or insta promoting her work in order to get more work like most freelancers do but there’s nothing. She appears to work solely for Lidl who should be paying NI and pensions if this is the case.
Carrie could be working for Lidl but as a contractor - in other words Carrie only has one client who is Lidl. So Lidl would not have to pay NI etc if Carrie is a contractor.

Reactions: 11
@Greentrees she addresses your comment about her candelabras looking like set pieces from The Addams Family 😂😂

She also looks soooooooooo ridiculously overdressed in the pub at the end 😆
I knew she would look ridiculous in that OTT and juvenile dress! Only Lydia can make decor for a holiday party look DEPRESSING!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She can manage the apostrophe in the first link but hell if she can manage it in second link :rolleyes:

954EE545-D136-422C-807D-52440F660445.jpeg

---
Take a shot for every time they both say spectacular

A1DC2742-441A-47E2-86C5-69A326510A69.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my! What a lacklustre “team” party! Looked cheap but alas not cheerful! She was completely overdressed for a party at looked like a local pub type restaurant where they hired a room with bad acoustics for their meal. Complete opposite to watch her and Aldi had at the Cut which was of course a freebie!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s so greedy that, despite saying she was running late, she insisted on opening the Carolina Herrera red gift box and didn’t look too impressed to find this…
IMG_1600.jpeg
IMG_1601.jpeg

Then she did quite a decent impression of Frau Blucher from Young Frankenstein.
IMG_1607.jpeg
IMG_1602.jpeg

And finished the night in Wetherspoons serving shots of Fairy Liquid.
IMG_1605.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.