Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me laughing my arse off when Ali said to Lydia in the foyer of the 45 Park Lane hotel.

“ my wife has come dressed as the cushions, you blend in beautiful My Love”

He was either mocking her or it was intended as a compliment that she matched the soft furnishings in the fancy hotel, and because he is so thick 'fick' I am suspecting the latter.

The look Lydia gave Ali when he said it! If look’s could kill. Her face dropped and there was a silent response. Then she turned her back and it looked like she walked off. 😆

Hahaha, he must of realised mid sentence cause he ended that statement with “MY LOVE” to soften the blow!!

I was howling! 😂😂. Morons, both of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 2637060

According to Ali, his caption in his post read - LA MJ Way wanted to take them there, to this particular restaurant for months. Yeah sure she did!:rolleyes:

I bet my house not one of them put their hand in their pockets and paid for a single morsel of food or one glass of alcohol that night! I bet that whole dining experience was a gifted freebie to MJ Way. Ali and Lydia went to the same place a few weeks back - it was a freebie for them too!. And somehow MJ way scored a freebie too. So in actual fact it was a free for all! What a friend, taking your freeloader friends for dinner by another freeloader friend. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Watching them there, acting as though they are lah-di-dah's, and even worse being waited on hand and foot by the head chef, being treated like they are someone important, when they are a bunch of nobodies that don't deserve that meal - they all make me want to barf! It’s all been handed to them on a silver platter! Grinds my f’ing gears! bleeping infuriating! Apologies for the swearing, but they get me riled up.

View attachment 2637064
Here's Ali pretending he knows and understands what the chef is saying when the chef is describing the food in detail he brings to the table.
Oh Puleese! The other day Ali couldn't tell the difference between cauliflower and broccoli.

The way Ali is closing his eyes, is like he has just had an orgasm when the chef lifted the lid on the smoked steak tartare bites dish. Probably the only one he's had in a while. What a pathetic little man.

View attachment 2637098
Anywhere/anything the two dimwits promote I avoid. #itisn'tworkinglipsandneverwill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not me laughing my arse off when Ali said to Lydia in the foyer of the 45 Park Lane hotel.

He was either mocking her or it was intended as a compliment that she matched the soft furnishings in the fancy hotel, and because he is so thick 'fick' I am suspecting the latter.

The look Lydia gave Ali when he said it! If look’s could kill. Her face dropped and there was a silent response. Then she turned her back and it looked like she walked off. 😆

Hahaha, he must of realised mid sentence cause he ended that statement with “MY LOVE” to soften the blow!!

View attachment 2637200
She was not happy he said that, I imagine he got an ear blast off camera 😤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2637200
Wittiest thing he’s ever said. Had to be by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder what happened to the equally grating Baaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbe… as opposed to the now more genteel, but equally grating (when they say it ) - ‘My love’….He copies everything she says doesn’t he? He does as he’s told and he copies her. What a dork!
---

IMG_0136.jpeg

IMG_0135.jpeg

Does he think that he’s a Bisto kid…
---
---
Lips ‘Bisto’ Boo-Font…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
is it possible for someone's nose to GROW BACK after rhinoplasty? y'all seeing this?

She had a "liquid" rhinoplasty with filler. As someone who tried it as well I just wanted to say it might look good in still pictures in certain angles and light. But in real life and especially if you keep up with it you can tell and it ends up more expensive than a regular rhinoplasty. I don't think it's worth it and it's not without some serious risks either.

Filler in general is such a slippery slope and I honestly think the entire industry has dysmorphia pushing everyone into instagram face. Lydia's before face without the fake nose, chin and jaw botox suited her much much better and it's only a few years back so it's not due normal aging.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have been giving some thought to the loosely termed ‘team’. The team…team this…team that…

I think this so called team are a few badly paid part-timers who aren’t on the books and they work on an ad-hoc basis as and when she asks. I don’t believe there is someone in the damp basement office working every day. More likely they work from home and she pays them hourly. I think Carrie ( still no sign of her and we’re ploughing through December) went self employed last year - however, she would need to show more than one employer for that or Elsie would be regarded as her employer and have to pay NI and pension contributions for her. So in that case Carrie also works for others…

Hmmm. Not stacking up…

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2637200
Omg the look of pure hatred and disgust on her face when he says she has come dressed as the cushions 🤣🤣🤣 Once you get to that level of disrespect and hate in your relationship, it’s over 100%. Thanks for the confirmation you idiots 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It looks so uncomfortable to me that she is baking in that big, fluffy robe. And no apron. How is this workable at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yep he puts out one feeble vlog per week ( IF she hasn‘t overloaded him with chores) and from that comes new subscribers at one thousand per day! In time for a million by Christmas? S’funny that…🤔
He learned that from his wife!! Lydia’s number’s never moved with exception of her subscriber count dropped due to her mouth!! Then she went on a bot buying!!!
Yep he puts out one feeble vlog per week ( IF she hasn‘t overloaded him with chores) and from that comes new subscribers at one thousand per day! In time for a million by Christmas? S’funny that…🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Puleese! The other day Ali couldn't tell the difference between cauliflower and broccoli.
Or thinks a facking chickens gamey lol (and no swear away my dear, swear away it relieves a lot of frustration), mind you this is me most times after watching even 10 minutes of Lydiot (or Aldi even come to think of it)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She had a "liquid" rhinoplasty with filler. As someone who tried it as well I just wanted to say it might look good in still pictures in certain angles and light. But in real life and especially if you keep up with it you can tell and it ends up more expensive than a regular rhinoplasty. I don't think it's worth it and it's not without some serious risks either.

Filler in general is such a slippery slope and I honestly think the entire industry has dysmorphia pushing everyone into instagram face. Lydia's before face without the fake nose, chin and jaw botox suited her much much better and it's only a few years back so it's not due normal aging.
Interesting. Does filler get absorbed by the body over time, hence the need to top up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see The LA Way is staying at the FS Hampshire ... possibly for the vow renewal ???

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I see The LA Way is staying at the FS Hampshire ... possibly for the vow renewal ???
Ohhhhh yeah that’s right…. The vow renewal! Wonder if that’s happening? Where is the half penny dress????? Or did it get canceled when Lydia slurred (and got major “feedback”) in the vlog featuring half penny?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.