Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

View attachment 2640211
wait is that her hair?????????????????? Looks like a wig cause hers is way stripey! Did she get it bleached in the past day or so?

I saw SJP flogging bows and it's just so cringe on grown people over the age of 5. Even she looks foolish and she's trying to sell them... woman it's just ribbon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She wanted everyone in the pub to think that she's wealthy and old money, but doesn't have enough money to host a christmas party somewhere that fits in with this image she is cosplaying.
The movie night in the damp basement has better decor. Gifted of course. And I guess all the brands who gifted things for her garden party didn’t get a return on their investments. So no freebies for the company pub dinner

Reactions: 13
yeah seems like she reallllly cheaps out when it comes to the holiday dinners. She spends more on one dress than she does on a nice treat for them... then she over dresses to call attention to herself. And I'm sorry but her little "shot girl" persona that she pulls out at parties is very cheesy and again... is more about her being the center of attention than actually buying a round of shots.
She could have worn one of the KM dresses she expects everyone else to buy and spent the difference on the party. I think she just wanted to unbox luxury dresses in an attempt to get noticed by those brands.
---
100%. There’s no way she could drink that much alcohol on anxiety meds. The nose touching is a sure fire sign she’s lying.

All those dresses were for nontent - she was always only going to keep the one that was free. Born liar.
And as a quiet beg for more free dresses

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her hair looks like a certain hairdressers’ whom we know and love 🍌🍌🍌 it’s in too good condition to be hers / not a heavily edited photo
Definitely has hair extensions, oh and she finally mentioned her Aniversary but obviously made it about her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just heard a clip of Prince Harry’s audio book of spare and it sounds just like Lydia’s voiceovers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[
Her hair looks like a certain hairdressers’ whom we know and love 🍌🍌🍌 it’s in too good condition to be hers / not a heavily edited photo
Of course! She actually thinks she has luscious locks just like Nicky has. In your dreams, Elsie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_5325.jpeg
Mentions Carrie and all the ppl that made it happen except the one and only Mr Millen Gordon… tell me you’re so in love without telling me you’re so in love 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.