Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are all these ‘shoots’ for !? I’m not one for buying magazines/papers etc so maybe she is in them all and iv missed it! Never seen her anywhere apart from her own insta / you tube

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My gosh this photo is bleak and sad. Sure does not make me feel like connecting with nature.

Assuming she paid to get this article placed?

IMG_5160.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did Carrie make her top out of aluminium foil?! She looks like the Tin Man.

View attachment 2639417
View attachment 2639415

Now she looks like Mister Magoo. I thought it was a Christmas party not a costume party. Carrie and Lydia must of really stood out in that pub, and not in a good way.
View attachment 2639430View attachment 2639429
Carrie not sitting with her boyfriend? Wasn’t he part of Ali’s ‘team’? Have they fizzled out? Was he tired of being the third wheel in Scarrie and Lydiot’s paid partnership friendship? Or could he no longer stand all the cackling?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Looks like she forgot to order the guitar to go with her cosplay outfit
View attachment 2639412

Much like her cement boulders, it seems the camera filter has also dropped off her chest View attachment 2639414

Making a tit of yourself again Lyds, me thinks she’d already downed a few shots before leaving the house….
View attachment 2639420
She looks ridiculous and the mini Kelly does NOT go! And to think THIS was the other dress she considered. Omg both so juvenile and not fitting with a pub dinner!

IMG_5167.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I agree it could be from anxiety but in my opinion not from meds. I constantly fidget because of my ADHD and it is something I do without realising. It could be that, I've always thought she could have ADHD from the way she explains things (we kinda always going on never ending tangents). Not defending her here but that could be also why she has trouble keeping friendhips, I don't vibe with people who are neurotypical and 90% of the time the relationships feel forced and eventually die off.... She probably feels lonely and missanderstood, diagnosis helps but I doubt she will think she has a problem... she shows a lot of narssicism too.
Just realised your avatar shows her usual nose scratching! 🤪🫣…
---
She looks ridiculous and the mini Kelly does NOT go! And to think THIS was the other dress she considered. Omg both so juvenile and not fitting with a pub dinner!

View attachment 2639534
Flopping flop! I thought that was a hot water bottle cover!!!

IMG_0141.jpeg

Look at the boxes in the background. Is there ANY need for that level of greed? She’s been invited to a carol concert and one party ! Surely she had something in her cupboards. I know her dressing room is small but…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2639534
She wanted everyone in the pub to think that she's wealthy and old money, but doesn't have enough money to host a christmas party somewhere that fits in with this image she is cosplaying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She wanted everyone in the pub to think that she's wealthy and old money, but doesn't have enough money to host a christmas party somewhere that fits in with this image she is cosplaying.
I was just about to say this. I am someone who is always overdressed as I would rather be too much than undressed. However they are literally in a pub with other parties. The bun, the dress and the shoes is all too much for a pub.

Reactions: 27
In the preview snippets for the latest vlog, one of the clips is her saying "world's worst mum"... She knew what she was doing...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Messy Christmas…

Boss;
I’ve decked out my own candelabra
Its in miserable black and looks grim
I’ve hired a room that will fill them with gloom
And the scant party lights will glow dim
The picky bits won’t fill their tummies
And the booze will not fill them with cheer
I don’t want to pay for their pleasure today
And doubt that I’ll want to next year
My miserly mind isn’t feeling too kind
Though I call them my team you can see
That I wont splash the cash
For a good Christmas bash
Even though they would; gladly - for me…

Them;
There were freebie cigars and some white plastic jars
For the beer when we danced on the floor
And what pleasure to boot
When that loud, ‘sober’ newt
Came to finally call time at the door
Was it worth all the fuss?
Was it worthy of us?
Let us tell you - we really don’t care
We’ll eat supper at home
Giving one silent groan
For that hole in the corner affair
Expectations we’re low
We predicted this blow
It’s been ever this way we recall
So, may we just say, at the end of the day
Messy Christmas to one and to all…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
yeah seems like she reallllly cheaps out when it comes to the holiday dinners. She spends more on one dress than she does on a nice treat for them... then she over dresses to call attention to herself. And I'm sorry but her little "shot girl" persona that she pulls out at parties is very cheesy and again... is more about her being the center of attention than actually buying a round of shots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Isn’t it their wedding anniversary today? No posts yet….

Also an itchy nose is a sign on lying. The blood vessels in your nose increase when you’re lying or being deceitful making it itchy. Hence the Pinocchio thing
100%. There’s no way she could drink that much alcohol on anxiety meds. The nose touching is a sure fire sign she’s lying.

All those dresses were for nontent - she was always only going to keep the one that was free. Born liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahahahaha both flogging ebay, luxury influenzers my arse 😂😂😂
Gawd - they are the cheapest wannabes!
---
The candelabra that killed Christmas.
Can you imagine prioritizing that ugly thing over one of the only unboxings gifted by a known brand, ie Carolina Herrera? Throwing the products back in the bag in order to put black ribbons at Christmas on a candelabra?! Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater - that’s your income, you fool! And you compromise it to host an event for your ‘team’ that you will not have next year because it appears you wont be able to fund them as no brands..

Make it make sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Karen Millen already doing a knock off, didn't mind looking where it was from as will never order anything from them.
Screenshot_20231219_185301_com.instagram.android_edit_576107969474071.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Not me laughing my arse off when Ali said to Lydia in the foyer of the 45 Park Lane hotel.

“ my wife has come dressed as the cushions, you blend in beautiful My Love”

He was either mocking her or it was intended as a compliment that she matched the soft furnishings in the fancy hotel, and because he is so thick 'fick' I am suspecting the latter.

The look Lydia gave Ali when he said it! If look’s could kill. Her face dropped and there was a silent response. Then she turned her back and it looked like she walked off. 😆

Hahaha, he must of realised mid sentence cause he ended that statement with “MY LOVE” to soften the blow!!

I was howling! 😂😂. Morons, both of them!

View attachment 2637200
Oh my gosh her FACE!
Hahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.