Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread folks! Thank you @Milking Keynes for the thread title.

Lydia has claimed she is not doing Vlogmas because she wants to spend some quality time with family. We all know this is a load of bollocks because she’s fully intending on spending Christmas Day alone with Ali, getting slaughtered on wine and catching up on Josie’s Tattle threads.

Also, I am really annoyed another hotel has gifted these idiots a stay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Last thread discussed Lydia's lack of content for vlogmas (no spon-con) and her dismal 10,000 in sales of #evermean

Lydia's style continues to evolve into a bizarre combination of 80s American "princess" and toddler (a la bows).

We have concluded all the "posh" UK vloggers have the same life and make the same vlogmas intro 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Kate Spade also did a day on the Pullman. Didn't madam have a load of their silly summer bags?
She probably pissed them off and wasn't invited!!!!

Reactions: 14
WHAT THE F*** is that Reel that they posted today? It’s not just overly cringy it’s outright CREEPY! and they have comments turned off after 3 minutes. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pullman is a 600£ a person. Also can someone please tell me what happened between her Josie. They used to go on holidays and trips now nothing. Vic I get was superficial but Josie was Ibiza and soho and cottages away. Also she's not doing vlogmas as she has no content that is obvious. And the house no updates no basement no new bedrooms who knows what happened to phase 101 as she had Laura all ready with the fabrics so

Reactions: 27
For someone who claims to have misophonia, I’m amazed she thought forcing others to endure her chomping crisps into camera was a good idea. I have misophonia and I can’t bear to eat in public becuase I’m afraid others will be as disgusted by the sounds I’m making as I would be of theirs. Or is this just another on the list of her made up self diagnosis!?!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Dancing in the kitchen.....not a copy of beckham at all.... they hardly even speak to one another

Reactions: 32
I expect the gym is fucked up as well as her office and the 'games room'. No Christmas tree install shown in the basement as she does every year, and neither of them have shown work outs for most of the year.

Not at Jade's party either!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I expect the gym is fucked up as well as her office and the 'games room'. No Christmas tree install shown in the basement as she does every year, and neither of them have shown work outs for most of the year.

Wonder if they will be hosting new year eve again and if so….where? Kitchen? Greenhouse? Woburn Mosaic function room?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Or the other Christmas trees around the house and the I always do a tree with Carrie it's tradition. She is so full of lies

Reactions: 18
WHAT THE F*** is that Reel that they posted today? It’s not just overly cringy it’s outright CREEPY! and they have comments turned off after 3 minutes. 😱
Had to check if anyone had mentioned that yet. It looks soooo forced and awkward, Aldi literally looks like a mannequin. I’d love to know how many takes it took them. Lidl literally looks right into the camera at the end which takes away from any illusion 😂 massive cringe, made me feel quite unwell

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What the actual is that kitchen video supposed to be? There's not enough crackers in the land for that much cheese. They're both off their rockers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who is she trying to kid with that cringe video? we've seen her in the vlogs with her snarky, Miserable attitude towards Ali. She is off her rocker trying to portray someone she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

It’s a pungent, stinking, plumbing disaster... but let’s keep lighting candles to cover up the stench... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone who claims to have misophonia, I’m amazed she thought forcing others to endure her chomping crisps into camera was a good idea. I have misophonia and I can’t bear to eat in public becuase I’m afraid others will be as disgusted by the sounds I’m making as I would be of theirs. Or is this just another on the list of her made up self diagnosis!?!
I thought this too as I do have horrible misophonia, but I’m sure in her case, as in everything with her, the consideration is only for HER, never for others.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.