Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AGREE... If she's just been "burning the candle from both ends" as Ali states, then she does not need to be there. We as a family NEVER go to urgent care unless it's really touch and go and someone is in need of urgent medical attention. If anyone needs to be seen by a doctor we make an appointment and go during office hours. If she is just regular sick, she should rest and take care of herself at home 100% and not bother the staff and take up the time that should go to someone who has had an accident or is in need of urgent care.

Will be interesting to hear how she describes this drama in a vlog.
Prob a beg for b12 injections. Looks like her lifestyle of gym and vitamins and free food have not helped her. I beg her to spend a week in my shoes - thing is if I spent a week in hers she would get called out. Walks her dogs every two days - poor dogs, how old are they now? and never been anywhere. Spends 12 hours in her dressing room. Sits around watching the cleaners. The reason she has bad wrists is from scrolling on Pinterest and using her phone to eyef**k herself and touching her hair.
Oh and don’t get me started on the amount of napkins she has and has no class to use them properly.
I hope she reaches out the box and ups her game for vlogmas. All she has done so far is regurgitate old crap that we never bought last year or we already had or knew about. 12 days of sitting on the living room floor or her dressing room. Gosh a digital creator who creates bog all!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lydia falling sick was just a day short of celebrating a year forgetting about Savoygate lol. Pretty sure Savoygate happened on Nov 23, 2022.
This was definitely a case of drowning her sorrows in loads of alcohol on an empty tummy ...

Plus having to attend 2 PR events in the same week (whew ! Busy busy busy !!!) with very few OG influencers, loads of more up and coming influencers, not the usual top tier UK influencers.
Tbh, it has to sting a bit, well, quite a lot, how low she has fallen on the totem pole.

And the most sucky part for Lyds was probably Cawwie not being invited as her +1 on the Belmond Pullman ... and then having to sit opposite Lily Pebbles 🤭
LOL, sitting across from Lily Pebbles. When I first saw Lily Pebbles on YouTube, I thought, "Wow. They'll let any old fool be an influencer." That is excellent that she was seated with her! I will never stop laughing at this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
⬆⬆⬆ This !!! Lydia is obsessed with her hair and it's jounrey (sic) yet won't spend the money on it her hair and dodgy scalp.
And Lydia thinks, with her 'new' hair, she looks like Jennifer Aniston.
Yeah, I don't think so.
Not even a Poundland version, darling.

She hated the way Imo Hair styled her hair.
HATED IT !
HeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeImy may low-key hate the heifer.
🤭
It took all of her acting skills to muster up the impression she loved it - the dancing in her seat, squinching her shoulders up and down COPYING THE IDIOTIC IHOP PANCAKE GIRL WHO WENT VIRAL ON TT doing the exact dance when she saw her pancakes.
View attachment 2589609

The big hair looked ridiculous.

Photo dump coming up.
View attachment 2589572View attachment 2589573

View attachment 2589574View attachment 2589575

View attachment 2589576View attachment 2589577View attachment 2589579View attachment 2589581View attachment 2589584View attachment 2589582View attachment 2589583View attachment 2589585View attachment 2589586View attachment 2589587View attachment 2589588

And guess what ? Lydia, as per her normal modus operandi after a visit to the hairdresser, came home and for sure, I'll bet my NONEXISTENT Birkin on it, restyled her hair before starting to vlog the convo in the kitchen.
View attachment 2589589View attachment 2589590View attachment 2589592

And her roots looked shocking from behind.
Whoa, she reminds me here of one of those campy movie villains. A Cruella de Vil type.

I think she’s losing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree with everything everyone has written. Also I HATE people who put pics out that like and don’t tell you what is actually wrong or what’s happening, it’s like asking for attention but then moaning when people ask. Ali is just as bad as Lydia in my opinion. It’s like why put that up but ignore people when they probably ask what’s wrong lol

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Urgent care!! Christs sake! Translation: I’ve eaten a slice of seeded loaf and the subsequent triangular poo knocked me sideways! Had to have my brow mopped while I panted through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has now talked herself into having "good girl syndrome", many, many, many would beg to differ, Industry peers, friends, husband, best friend, brands, audience, media, tik tok, hairdressers, neighbours, practically everyone and anyone she looks her injected nose down to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She has now talked herself into having "good girl syndrome", many, many, many would beg to differ, Industry peers, friends, husband, best friend, brands, audience, media, tik tok, hairdressers, neighbours, practically everyone and anyone she looks her injected nose down to.
Narcissists use all the therapeutic information they get to imitate the people other people like, and they mimic these people to gaslight their victims. She’s a “highly sensitive person,” she’s having a “good-girl breakdown.” No, and she knows she isn’t. She’s just collecting strategies and language to make people think she’s like them, instead of the malignant narcissist she is.

Narcs also often have somatic illnesses to gain attention and slough off consequences of their own behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she was probably in urgent care for a UTI caused by drinking too much alcohol. She clearly has borderline issues with it and I think she drank far too much at her events this week and boom…. Sugar overload, bacterial overgrowth…. Sore peeing 😂😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I bet it was strategic to not post this on her IG but made Ali post it on his so she can claim she is humble and did not want the attention.

However, she will then say thanks to the THOUSANDS of messages of concern and love she got from all her sheep.

She just can't believe how supportive people are and how many fans she has.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

I am not surprised if she felt sick because she drinks like a bleeping fish, eats just once a day and then all they eat is beige slop. Daily.

No protein, no fruit and def no veg despite having a whole garden full of veg.

Well, let me rephrase that....a whole garden full of rotting veg now.

Her love bombing posts of her and the hosts of the Revlon UK event are nauseating.

However, the muppet must be desperate because they are one of the only remaining brands that hasn't blackballed her.

She better hold on to the remaining brands still dumb enough to associate with the likes of her.

She also will use her Urgent Care event as a way to wiggle out this week of doing her minimal job of recording herself shuffling around the Bunga just yapping to the camera.

I wouldn't be surprised that she uses this A&E visit to get out of doing Vlogmas.

She'll claim "writing" her "book" took months and it took all her energy to write and promote it along with her other work.

All she does is stand in front of her home mirror, put on clothes and yap to a camera.

What a lazy twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Correct ❤ she always has always will be a Drama Queen.
And Ali is slowly becoming one. The dramatic music on his Reels. The IG posts pouting and starring moodily in the distance. The animals at the vet. Now the hospital post. It's exactly what Lydia does. Poor sod has lost all his personality.

• Sad
  • Sick
She never fails to wind me up at least once per month!! That photo of her sprawled over three chairs makes my blood boil. I agree with all that has already been said on here. Too much overindulgence not enough goodness in her body.

When my mum had cancer, we were in the Guys Hospital Cancer Unit in London. My mum was so poorly, she couldn’t sit up. We’re were waiting for a bed for hours not once did my mum lay on chairs. She placed her head in my lap. We sat like that for hours, until they found a room for my mum to lay down before she was admitted. My mum had terminal cancer and passed away a month later. My mum was not ‘ill’ like Lydia!!! My mum had dignity and respected others. Only a child would lay out like that. Grow up Lydia not everything is about you!! Shameful it really is!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
That pasta macaroni and cheese she made with pumpkin 🤮 not a strand of broccoli in sight as a side. Where’s the greens? She is such a slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She never fails to wind me up at least once per month!! That photo of her sprawled over three chairs makes my blood boil. I agree with all that has already been said on here. Too much overindulgence not enough goodness in her body.

When my mum had cancer, we were in the Guys Hospital Cancer Unit in London. My mum was so poorly, she couldn’t sit up. We’re were waiting for a bed for hours not once did my mum lay on chairs. She placed her head in my lap. We sat like that for hours, until they found a room for my mum to lay down before she was admitted. My mum had terminal cancer and passed away a month later. My mum was not ‘ill’ like Lydia!!! My mum had dignity and respected others. Only a child would lay out like that. Grow up Lydia not everything is about you!! Shameful it really is!!
Just to say I can’t tell you how moved I am by your post. Truly. 💕

I completely agree with what you say about the shameful display she made of herself too. Ably assisted by the dweeb who posted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I have just seen a TV ad for Karen Millen and the model throughout was Laura Blair. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Lyds on the TV for them?
Thats what always amazes me, she is forever doing a shoot BUT where do these pix end up??

• Haha
  • Heart
Just to say I can’t tell you how moved I am by your post. Truly. 💕

I completely agree with what you say about the shameful display she made of herself too. Ably assisted by the dweeb who posted it.
The dweeb posted that it wasn t actually an emergency, that Madam had in fact been burning the candle at both ends and yet there she is sprawled out in an Ugent Care Unit. 🤬

@Themoomoo I am so very sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.