Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend self-published a book, it's on Amazon. I'm not sure about costs for most of those, however a cover designer would have set her back low four figures. Regarding Amazon, say my friend's printed book sells for £15, in the end she receives about £1.50. In saying that her books are printed on demand so there's no waste, unlike traditional publishing. Although royalties are higher with self-publishing, the author receives peanuts in the end (unless they're selling millions of copies to make it worthwhile).
Yeah most even if you go with a publishers goes to them, very little goes to the author even then (or least did do rather).

Reactions: 12
I agree. 10k books sold but only 129 reviews on Amazon.
---
Sorry but I don't know if this has already been mentioned. I dont understand why she isn't doing Vlogmas everyday. She makes out she is so busy and super successful as an influencer but like the comment on the YT Vlog said (that was removed surprise surprise) is that she basically hasn't any content because she doesn't get gifted or invited anywhere unlike the other girls.

Why didn't she wait to decorate her house, get her hair and nails done until vlogmas and use that as some content. I can also think of many other pieces of content but they would cost her money and she cant even invest into her own business.

She had to use it for prior flogs as not even any nontent!!!

Reactions: 11
Spot the creepy woman in the crowd (aka Lydia)
3EF3B228-CBDC-4146-9FFD-7772FFCA7551.jpeg

More free food & drinks and accommodation at fancy hotels for these two moochers. Do they pay for anything?!!
20CD6720-B406-45D8-8282-ED4D3E436C5D.jpeg

E36E35A7-A499-4597-8EB0-4371294E5BB6.jpeg

Not only does Lydia love eye bleeping & admiring herself, so does Ali by the looks of things. He is becoming just as painful as her. Ugh!
6EF40C63-614A-4B33-85C9-EAB0274EAD88.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
APPROXIMATE GHOSTWRITER FEES
Average-length (35,000 word) non-fiction manuscript: £7,000 – £20,000
Children’s book: from £1000
Fiction book/novel (70,000 words): from £15,000
Brainstorming a profitable book title: £300
Celebrity Life Story: from £12,000 / or shared royalties
Writing a synopsis and sample chapters (also known as a publisher’s package, or pitch) and submission to three suitable literary agents/publishers: £3,000
Ebook for business (20,000 words): from £7000

• Heart
Reactions: 14
APPROXIMATE GHOSTWRITER FEES
Average-length (35,000 word) non-fiction manuscript: £7,000 – £20,000
Children’s book: from £1000
Fiction book/novel (70,000 words): from £15,000
Brainstorming a profitable book title: £300
Celebrity Life Story: from £12,000 / or shared royalties
Writing a synopsis and sample chapters (also known as a publisher’s package, or pitch) and submission to three suitable literary agents/publishers: £3,000
Ebook for business (20,000 words): from £7000

Reading the reviews, I think she wrote most of it as people have commented on the bad grammar, repetition, and that it is about nothing. She would not have paid anyone, but probably got Carrie to write some of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Spot the creepy woman in the crowd (aka Lydia)
View attachment 2607354

More free food & drinks and accommodation at fancy hotels for these two moochers. Do they pay for anything?!!View attachment 2607364
View attachment 2607395

Not only does Lydia love eye bleeping & admiring herself, so does Ali by the looks of things. He is becoming just as painful as her. Ugh!
View attachment 2607389
Why didn’t she wear this coat with the LBD? I thought her makeup was cool and finally something different for a holiday party but she messed it up with the tight (migraine inducing) bun/bow and frumpy tights/shoes/jewelry/coat and bag. Why add the dumb clips to the shoes?!

In the end the heavy makeup didn’t go with the frumpy look so it aged her and made her look like a hooker waiting in a hotel bar for a date.

She should have loosed the hair up into a high pony with hair strands or slicked back a down look. Ditched the Kelly bag for her Chanel mini or better yet GET AN EVENING CLUTCH. Less matronly earrings (something fun costume/sparkky) and a sexy pair of shoes. Bam much better even before you switch out the too small tshirt dress to any number of dresses she already has in her closet (maybe all sold).

Valeria and most influencers know how to make a Smokey eye lewk still look fashion forward and chic.

IMG_4132.jpeg

---
IMG_4134.jpeg
IMG_4133.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.