Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only a bestseller in “Sensory & Therapeutic Gardens” - the most obscure category! Hardly no.1 in non Fiction, which you’d think it was the way she goes on 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What the duck is she wearing in her latest post?!

the back bit makes her look like a chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guess maDAMN is feeling well enough to flog and lie about her bewk. I looked on Amazon…. There is not a bestseller banner on her book page.

However there are some pretty hilarious reviews including a reference to globy.

View attachment 2594236View attachment 2594237

Hmm no best seller banner on my Amazon page 🧐
View attachment 2594239View attachment 2594240View attachment 2594241View attachment 2594242
It says bestseller on my Amazon but the review number is lower, only 3.8, can a book be classed as a best seller with low reviews.
Screenshot_20231126_205449_com.android.chrome_edit_1736619437327713.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Think it is this in black - Free of course!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Think it is this in black - Free of course!

Looks like a Christmas tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHAT in the actual F are they wearing?

IMG_3710.jpeg
IMG_3711.jpeg

---

lol same wavelength!
---
Looks like a Christmas tree!
It’s bad enough that the fabric is a quilt off of a bed in the 1960’s but WHY is she wearing a jacket with it?!

And his jacket…: wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks like she just stood up from sitting on a chair and the seat cushion accidentally got caught in her zipper.

She looks even more ridiculous adding the jacket to it.
Why why why add the jacket to that already monstrosity 😂😂😂
---
Lydiot who???
Screenshot_20231126_205242_com.instagram.android_edit_1740601093311481.jpg
Screenshot_20231126_225500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They really are ridiculous, the dressing up is next level crazy! Where are they off too, isn’t she sick? Do they have evenings playing Mr and Mrs Smith?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
These two do not care about teenage cancer, it's all just a freebie to them and a chance to show off 😡
Screenshot_20231126_231243_com.instagram.android_edit_1741758231607658.jpg
Screenshot_20231126_231249_com.instagram.android_edit_1741736258933183.jpg
Screenshot_20231126_231317_com.instagram.android_edit_1741727753990476.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
No AD on the post so I’m praying she has spent her own money on this gawd awful bedspread dress that she’s made even worse with a bow in her hair, jacket stuffed down it, tacky fake necklace and bejeweled manolos.

She can’t justify paying for a MVK haircut more than 1x every 6 months but paid for this? Or is it gifted and not declared?

IMG_3713.jpeg
IMG_3714.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No AD on the post so I’m praying she has spent her own money on this gawd awful bedspread dress that she’s made even worse with a bow in her hair, jacket stuffed down it, tacky fake necklace and bejeweled manolos.

She can’t justify paying for a MVK haircut more than 1x every 6 months but paid for this? Or is it gifted and not declared?

View attachment 2594667View attachment 2594668
A guest of Karen Millen and you do many collaborations with special event dresses with Karen Millen and don’t wear one of the many gowns You’ve been shilling and promoting? Terrible human and horrid ambassador and representative of the brand. Why Karen Millen doesn’t fire the fool is beyond me, they keep including her in events.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly from the other random people sharing footage… it doesn’t look that “fancy”. Looks like an average ballroom with a single balloon as a centerpiece. It’s for a good cause but Ali and Lydia are trying to make this look like a royal event and she’s widely overdressed (and dressed horribly). And such a random cover to the reel of them getting dressed in black tie.

IMG_3722.jpeg

Did I hear this right? Lady calls her ELLEN Millen? And they are known by this woman as the famous tik tockers hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Those (fake pearls) mit’s love the perfume, they will be as yellow as her teeth in no time!
---
Oh and the shrieking laugh is that her signature at events!
The event looked like a cheapo school disco’

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Those (fake pearls) mit’s love the perfume, they will be as yellow as her teeth in no time!
---
Oh and the shrieking laugh is that her signature at events!
The event looked like a cheapo school disco’
The event looks does look cheap, mind you so does Lydiot and Aldi.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.