Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a few spare mins so thought I'd create a new thread. I've yet to catch up on a few pages so prepare for spam later!

Thanks to @Oops... for the cracking thread title!

Lidl is still a twit pass it on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I find it so bizarre to pick one gift to give everyone for Christmas. Usually you pick something that the persino receiving is interested in , or is fond of. I cannot imagine selecting one item that would work for all my family members, in-laws, friends, colleagues, clients, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I find it so bizarre to pick one gift to give everyone for Christmas. Usually you pick something that the persino receiving is interested in , or is fond of. I cannot imagine selecting one item that would work for all my family members, in-laws, friends, colleagues, clients, etc.
I hope they all send her some fertilizer or slug pellets !
If you don’t know what to give, a gift card is the best idea, but then that has a price. Overdue seeds are free. Really a very strange present and very unthoughtful! Money must be tough like really tough.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope they all send her some fertilizer or slug pellets !
If you don’t know what to give, a gift card is the best idea, but then that has a price. Overdue seeds are free. Really a very strange present and very unthoughtful! Money must be tough like really tough.
And then to gaslight us! She referred to the seed giving presents on the last vlog actually saying ‘You guys are soo dramatic.. so exxtra.. I never said I was giving people packets of seeds as Christmas presents.... oh, yes, Lydia gets extravagant presents and then gifts packets of seeds in return heee heee ... oh, no.. hee hee

Except that IS what you said, lovely. X :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lydia had been a content creator now for over ten years - all I’ve seen is her bedroom - I’m blown away by her creativity
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So pretentious. A tree without any real memories. Just some fresh dried orange slices and pheasant feathers that would remind you of not much.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lydia had been a content creator now for over ten years - all I’ve seen is her bedroom - I’m blown away by her creativity
---
Personally I'm mesmerised by her creativity... though I hasten to add it could be more perplexing than anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A house Lydiot would WANT as she no appreciation for what she has aka two greedy pathetic morons.
Screenshot_20231117_181256_com.instagram.android_edit_1116051704383345.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So pretentious. A tree without any real memories. Just some fresh dried orange slices and pheasant feathers that would remind you of not much.
She looks forward to the festive period so she can just show off even more. I agree, a tree is meant to have collected ornaments etc,.it's all just so fake. Imagine paying someone to do a decor install when no one even comes to visit

• Wow
Reactions: 30
About Josie and vlogmas intros - I posted about all Lydia's vlogmas intros here:

She had intro scene in 2018 already. Maybe Josie didn't find it "high production" enough to count tho. 😅
I also like the earliest intro most of all .

thanks for linking to these .

man surprised Josie has said what she has said bearing in mind Lydia had made intros like this previously

Reactions: 13
About Josie and vlogmas intros - I posted about all Lydia's vlogmas intros here:

She had intro scene in 2018 already. Maybe Josie didn't find it "high production" enough to count tho. 😅
Omg two years in a row look the same. The earlier ones are better. She looks looney when she looks over her shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing the tree on the defender is a real tree but then the video cuts to her in her bungalow next to a fake tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.