Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an nhs walk in centre for out of hours non urgent health problems

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Josies grounds are kept so well between her and chav plus the hired helpers. It’s immaculate apart from the slimy swamp pond. They do a good job .
---
And the exterior is as neat - I sometimes pass the area and see the house/hedges from the outside

Reactions: 27
Lydia- ‘Ali, take a picture of me lying down in the vets and we can say I’m at the urgent care centre’
Ali - ‘of course Mrs Millen-Gordon. Do I get a gold star on my chart? Am I allowed to ask why?
Lydia - ‘Its almost Vlogmas and I have no content so need an excuse not to do it. My poor minions will feel sorry for me, mwahahaha fools!
I was totally thinking this is the timing she needs to say she is too sick to post/film and pause posting vlogs next week to save what little footage she has for vlogmas. (Train party is the only thing she’s got going on since she’s posted the Langham shoot already).

Funny she was so sick 18 hours ago that she couldn’t even sit in a chair (and made sure Ali documented this)… yet was posting a ton of lame drug store holiday train and drunken party footage just the hour before 🧐

In no universe does anyone want or ask for a post of them sick…. Yet she does it repeatedly.

IMG_3611.jpeg
IMG_3612.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I was totally thinking this is the timing she needs to say she is too sick to post/film and pause posting vlogs next week to save what little footage she has for vlogmas. (Train party is the only thing she’s got going on since she’s posted the Langham shoot already).

Funny she was so sick 18 hours ago that she couldn’t even sit in a chair (and made sure Ali documented this)… yet was posting a ton of lame drug store holiday train and drunken party footage just the hour before 🧐

In no universe does anyone want or ask for a post of them sick…. Yet she does it repeatedly.

View attachment 2592083View attachment 2592084
The footage for both events is days old. The Revlon party was on Mon or Tuesday and the Belmond Pullman was on Wednesday or Thursday. She is always days behind.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The footage for both events is days old. The Revlon party was on Mon or Tuesday and the Belmond Pullman was on Wednesday or Thursday. She is always days behind.
My comment was regarding that she was not too sick to post on instagram an hour before Ali posted her being in urgent care unable to sit in a chair. Not that she was at these events an hour before.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well that’s a bit different isn’t it. An injured person compared to a healthy 35 year old who is bit exhausted as she had to do some work. It’s apples and oranges. I hope your dad is ok.
I think @Sofie actually meant that her elderly dad was one of the ones left standing while her highness took up multiple chairs. She’s despicable.

Cue next vlog Liedia explaining her hangover exhaustion from working to hard landed her. In urgent care. She’ll also note that while she had to wait for many hours to be seen, the waiting room was completely empty so she could sprawl out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2592083View attachment 2592084
I imagine she took to her bed at home with Aldi playing servant as normal 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think @Sofie actually meant that her elderly dad was one of the ones left standing while her highness took up multiple chairs. She’s despicable.

Cue next vlog Liedia explaining her hangover exhaustion from working to hard landed her. In urgent care. She’ll also note that while she had to wait for many hours to be seen, the waiting room was completely empty so she could sprawl out.
Lydia falling sick was just a day short of celebrating a year forgetting about Savoygate lol. Pretty sure Savoygate happened on Nov 23, 2022.
This was definitely a case of drowning her sorrows in loads of alcohol on an empty tummy ...

Plus having to attend 2 PR events in the same week (whew ! Busy busy busy !!!) with very few OG influencers, loads of more up and coming influencers, not the usual top tier UK influencers.
Tbh, it has to sting a bit, well, quite a lot, how low she has fallen on the totem pole.

And the most sucky part for Lyds was probably Cawwie not being invited as her +1 on the Belmond Pullman ... and then having to sit opposite Lily Pebbles 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You are all so mean.
Getting your hair cut and coloured ,and sitting on a train for hours is exhausting!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Do you know what baffles me, is how she has rushed herself to an urgent care centre probably for just being a tad run down….that my friends is what people in the NHS called “the problem” and “the time waisted”. I have had the literal flu for the last 2 weeks, so poorly I couldn’t move from my bed, I’ve now come to the end of it and I’ve manage to get myself away on holiday. There does come a time where you do have to just get on with it. My motto is unless you are dying don’t go to hospital. She wouldn’t have been dying. Probs just had a twitch in her arm and she wants attention 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you know what baffles me, is how she has rushed herself to an urgent care centre probably for just being a tad run down….that my friends is what people in the NHS called “the problem” and “the time waisted”. I have had the literal flu for the last 2 weeks, so poorly I couldn’t move from my bed, I’ve now come to the end of it and I’ve manage to get myself away on holiday. There does come a time where you do have to just get on with it. My motto is unless you are dying don’t go to hospital. She wouldn’t have been dying. Probs just had a twitch in her arm and she wants attention 🙄🙄
AGREE... If she's just been "burning the candle from both ends" as Ali states, then she does not need to be there. We as a family NEVER go to urgent care unless it's really touch and go and someone is in need of urgent medical attention. If anyone needs to be seen by a doctor we make an appointment and go during office hours. If she is just regular sick, she should rest and take care of herself at home 100% and not bother the staff and take up the time that should go to someone who has had an accident or is in need of urgent care.

Will be interesting to hear how she describes this drama in a vlog.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If I would of been a nurse on duty at that walking centre I would of told her to sit up and get her feet off the chairs, I have been in the A & E department when I was having a miscarriage doubled up in agony but I wasn’t draped across three seats, she must have a very low pain threshold or she’s just a drama queen

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
If I would of been a nurse on duty at that walking centre I would of told her to sit up and get her feet off the chairs, I have been in the A & E department when I was having a miscarriage doubled up in agony but I wasn’t draped across three seats, she must have a very low pain threshold or she’s just a drama queen
A drama witch! She is creating content!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.