Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably made Ali post the hospital photo so she can score some freebies before Christmas! Sympathy gifts!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I find it so bizarre to pick one gift to give everyone for Christmas. Usually you pick something that the persino receiving is interested in , or is fond of. I cannot imagine selecting one item that would work for all my family members, in-laws, friends, colleagues, clients, etc.
I’m convinced her brain is backwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She acts like she was treated like royalty when shown her suite, but - like I posted previously - there are a lot of empty suites at The Langham. It cost them nothing to let her stomp around posing and I’m pretty sure she got the job because of her vast American audience she boasted about on the vlog. I would say about 5% of Americans would stay at The Langham - unless for business purposes - and certainly not through her recommendation so she has little or no reach to brag about.
I think this is why there's a Collab X with Stacey Solomon. Could SS be trying to break into the US market ?

Reactions: 10
Also, one more from me while I’m on a roll: The comments thing really pisses me off! She actively encourages viewers to “comment down below what you think” yet anyone that dares to comment anything even slightly negatively has to face the wrath of Cerberus, and all the other gatekeepers of hell/comment vigilantes

can she just say it how it is and say “comment down below what you think but only if it’s a positive comment becuase I can’t take any negative feedback, kind regards”
Comment down below (but only if you’re licking my arse)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Down the bunga loos!
Yep - well we always knew she lived in a bungaloo. 🦦
---
Lydia Millen # 194

My pasta and pumpkin have made me replete and now here I sprawl on my hospital seat…

IMG_0068.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Guess maDAMN is feeling well enough to flog and lie about her bewk. I looked on Amazon…. There is not a bestseller banner on her book page.

However there are some pretty hilarious reviews including a reference to globy.

IMG_3686.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg

Hmm no best seller banner on my Amazon page 🧐
IMG_3689.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg
IMG_3692.jpeg
IMG_3691.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Guess maDAMN is feeling well enough to flog and lie about her bewk. I looked on Amazon…. There is not a bestseller banner on her book page.

However there are some pretty hilarious reviews including a reference to globy.

View attachment 2594236View attachment 2594237

Hmm no best seller banner on my Amazon page 🧐
View attachment 2594239View attachment 2594240View attachment 2594241View attachment 2594242
Have to say, I don t think the book has sold well, hence her having another go at trying to get people to buy it. Even with Xmas around the corner people are still having to be careful with their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have to say, I don t think the book has sold well, hence her having another go at trying to get people to buy it. Even with Xmas around the corner people are still having to be careful with their money.

Wouldn't buy it or give it, even if it was only a pound!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe this happened for a second. Why would children be bringing in books their parents are reading? That would be so inappropriate and could go south very quickly. Also why would an 11 year old know you had written a book? Hardly shocking.

IMG_5621.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I don’t believe this happened for a second. Why would children be bringing in books their parents are reading? That would be so inappropriate and could go south very quickly. Also why would an 11 year old know you had written a book? Hardly shocking.

View attachment 2594340
So now she’s diagnosed herself with Good Girl Syndrome! You’d have thought Evergreen would have helped her with that wouldn’t you? Maybe she didn’t read it…

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2594340
Poor lidl, she really lives in her own world of lies and fairytales, just like 11 year old Lydia did. Mum and dad separated and from there she protected herself by making up stories. Lydia divorce is hard but there are so many more terrible things that happen to kids.
---
So now she’s diagnosed herself with Good Girl Syndrome! You’d have thought Evergreen would have helped her with that wouldn’t you? Maybe she didn’t read it…
How could she read it Oops, she CAN’T read?!.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.