Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine anyone wealthy who lives in the countryside saying 'posh'???? She is a peasant, and a poor one!

Can we have the big hair pic?

Liedia Millen - fake pearls and pyjamas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She just heavily criticised the "clean girl aesthetic" and the video right after she puts on an outfit with a beanie (among others) that emulates just that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What an absolute vain moron. So so so boring. We are sick listening to you about your hair. I wish Nicky would release the video footage of her at her house

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Must have been a huge dumping of Liedia for her to slag off Cle de Poop like that!

WTH is the cropped leather trousers with huge red jumper and fitted jacket?

We now know she swapped the burgundy Chanel shoes for the black! What influencer doesn't want to do a Chanel unboxing??

How has she not fixed the missing tooth???

Why does she still have dark roots? Her hair looks the same colour to me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I didn't know wearing a silk skirt helps with aging... thanks Lydia! :rolleyes:
I fail to see how as well, but then she has got a screw loose I think, she needs a screw driver to retighten the bolt in her head that controls sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I fail to see how as well, but then she has got a screw loose I think, she needs a screw driver to retighten the bolt in her head that controls sense!
A wonder if aldi the tool has that one in his tool box for the wife who likes to dress in « tool »!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not keen on Laura Blair, but she's up and coming and seems to work hard (if you can call what they do a "job"). Lydiot is old and a has been compared to these younger influencers.
Actually just checked and laura is the same age as Lydiot, wow lols 😂😂😂 you'd think Lydiot was her mum 😂
Screenshot_20231123_213805_com.instagram.android_edit_1573886353371816.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
WHAT'S WITH THE GARDEN :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just watching Alis flog now, that lazy bloody witch, she has done nothing in that garden or the greed house.
I know its UK and gardening is a whole other world (compared to Oz) but seriously the garden doesnt need to look like this in the winter surely. Could she not rake a few leaves, pull some weeds and what about the dead veg in the veg beds. I am just gobsmacked, I know she wasn't that interested in the gardening but hells bells that just looks like no one lives there. I cant see any amount of twinkly lights are going to make it look any better either, even a reindeer with lights up its arse wont improve things Ali.
This is where we know that she never cared for or really was into gardening. If someone truly loved and appreciated it, they wouldn't have let their garden get to this condition.

We all knew here, her pivot to gardening was one of desperation for new content, not because it was a true new hobby or passion of hers.

She was just copying Teefers per bloody usual.

What disgusts me more is the amount of veg that she lets go to waste vs donating it. That's food that can feed people!

You'd think if she had a brain she at least donate it or something.

Why grow a "kitchen" garden when you don't cook anything other than beige slop and hate eating veg yourself?

She lets it rot and die and then throws it away instead.

She's so full of crap, honestly.

Beyond deplorable behavior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Wow.
Lydia insulting (Vic's gig) Clè de Peau's moisturiser telling us we don't need to use that and should rather use the EA one.
Shots fired.
---
Lydia really think she is 'sensitive'. Nope. She can dish it but can't take it when the same behaviour is dished out back to her.
Cow.
Amelia showed her and Vic at a fancy Cle de Peau brand lunch a vlog or two ago.

Clearly, Cle de Peau has dropped Lydiot and so she's a tad bitter, me thinks.

She was flogging Cle de Peau at one point but now they've dropped her, suddenly they're bad. :rolleyes:

Also seen Amelia get several large Advent calendar gifts from Shiseido and other brands.

It's crickets from Lyds regarding any brand gifts, isn't it?

Maybe they ALL lost her address this time, not just Dior! :sneaky:
---
On a Sunday she enjoys “posh bacon butties”. Does this mean she puts daylesford ketchup/brown sauce on instead of HP /heinz

Describes cashmere lounge set as a stay at home older posh ladies country outfit ?. She’s in such a dreamworld .

then says the lilysilk coat (50% wool 50% cashmere is the same feel as her Lori piana 100% cashmere 😂 no chance
.....because she's too good for regular bacon butties?

I've never known anyone more full of tit in my life!
---
Not keen on Laura Blair, but she's up and coming and seems to work hard (if you can call what they do a "job"). Lydiot is old and a has been compared to these younger influencers.
Actually just checked and laura is the same age as Lydiot, wow lols 😂😂😂 you'd think Lydiot was her mum 😂View attachment 2589152
I never knew they were the same age? I always thought Laura was younger.

Well. she obviously looks better and dresses her age. Lydiot just looks a fool. They are 60 year olds that dress more modern and chic than Lydiot.

She has no fashion sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.