Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit where she was walking on the street with an umbrella. 😂 she was stomping as if there’s no tomorrow. So unclassy and unfeminine.

I also don’t understand why she is so shocked at the luxury in the hotel room. In my opinion it wasn’t that luxurious. Yes it’s very presentable but the style looks dated. Maybe to someone who hasn’t been amidst true luxury before, that’s luxurious I guess. I am just taken back wondering why she had all these ugly shocked facial expressions as her whole persona is all about trying to make it look like she comes from old money. Old money won’t bat an eye lid when treated to luxury.

witch you are slipping and glitching. It’s not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
WHAT'S WITH THE GARDEN :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just watching Alis flog now, that lazy bloody witch, she has done nothing in that garden or the greed house.
I know its UK and gardening is a whole other world (compared to Oz) but seriously the garden doesnt need to look like this in the winter surely. Could she not rake a few leaves, pull some weeds and what about the dead veg in the veg beds. I am just gobsmacked, I know she wasn't that interested in the gardening but hells bells that just looks like no one lives there. I cant see any amount of twinkly lights are going to make it look any better either, even a reindeer with lights up its arse wont improve things Ali.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just catching up but wanted to wish our fabulous American Tattlers a very Happy Thanksgiving Day....and, to keep on topic, adding a little bonus to whet your appetite...
C8BE357F-E071-4EF2-B39B-3A5D4C493BB6.jpeg

60290E6B-A124-4768-A9E0-07F3051748CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Hilarious!! Plus, they have so much in common ... eggs!!

I know I have, erm an unusual taste in men but I still can t get over the fact Edwina slept with... John Major! 😬
No - its a source of utter bewilderment for the entire Western world isn’t it? 🥺
---

IMG_0053.jpeg

What the…?
Oh! Dooooo be civil!
REALLY?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ali mentions they have a gardener, but you have to wonder what he does not a bleeping lot by the looks of it!
---
Jeez Ms 'I love gardening' cant even be bothered to pull out the dead corn from the veg bed. Tell me you have no interest in gardening without telling me you have no interest in gardening!
---
Imagine having a £10k green house and all you've got in it is Lemon trees 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I have just seen a TV ad for Karen Millen and the model throughout was Laura Blair. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Lyds on the TV for them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
WHAT'S WITH THE GARDEN :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just watching Alis flog now, that lazy bloody witch, she has done nothing in that garden or the greed house.
I know its UK and gardening is a whole other world (compared to Oz) but seriously the garden doesnt need to look like this in the winter surely. Could she not rake a few leaves, pull some weeds and what about the dead veg in the veg beds. I am just gobsmacked, I know she wasn't that interested in the gardening but hells bells that just looks like no one lives there. I cant see any amount of twinkly lights are going to make it look any better either, even a reindeer with lights up its arse wont improve things Ali.
Madam has single handily annihilated the garden. I know when she bought the greedhouse she had no intention of doing any gardening because she filled it with shop bought plants but to create such a catastrophe is really quite something. Here in the UK we have had a beautiful and warm late summer/autumn, a lot of my plants still have their leaves on, my camellia has produced buds and my spring bulbs are starting to come through. As with everything she does online, it s all fake.
---
Ali mentions they have a gardener, but you have to wonder what he does not a bleeping lot by the looks of it!
---
Jeez Ms 'I love gardening' cant even be bothered to pull out the dead corn from the veg bed. Tell me you have no interest in gardening without telling me you have no interest in gardening!
---
Imagine having a £10k green house and all you've got in it is Lemon trees 🤣
Hang on a darn minute there Coco, had you forgotten that the daft bint had filled the greenhouse with .... a table. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine thinking you were the one who made burgundy happen as if it has been the chosen colour for Christmas for YEARS.
She'd claim it was her who made wedding dresses white if a virgin if she could (pssst was actually Queen Victoria who did, prior was standard to wear either black or red apparently).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.