Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress sense is getting worse, that is for sure!! The red jumper is nixe but needs to be worn with jeans and trainers! As for the rest...just clueless!

Reactions: 22
Random post but about pets, I think I'm gonna melt from the cuteness of this little thing

Was having a good laugh with someone on Youtube comments about an old kids TV show I pretty much kind of grew up on Sooty and Sweep and the Panda Soo hehe, about Sweep (who's a puppet dog character or was lol) gets left by himself, like Home Alone the movie haha, again thought I was going to melt because I always loved Sweep!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Reeeeally behind on feeds so apologies for any duplicating of ponderances

item 1: Lydia’s hair is giving me SERIOUS real housewives of Melbourne Gina vibes

item 2: Lydia’s spelling error in Chapter no.10 stories makes me wonder how this can be missed given the number of stories saved to it; she must see it every time she saves a story so how has she not noticed?!!

Item 3: the vlogmas intro pissing competition of who did it first had me howling….it surely must only escalate from here as claims and counter claims get
More emotionally charged…..popcorn at the ready

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lydia with her 20% discount but Lilysilk already have a 30% Black Friday discount on their site 😂

Screenshot_20231124_135610_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel sorry for anyone that bought the VaHa exercise thingymajig on Lydia/Josies recommendation. Neither of them use it anymore that we can see, and Josie is now pushing that Personal trainer App which surely is almost the same thing as the Vaha, couldnt you liaise with PTs on there too?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Do you think she ever cut the label out of the check blazer that she supposedly had tailored?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, one more from me while I’m on a roll: The comments thing really pisses me off! She actively encourages viewers to “comment down below what you think” yet anyone that dares to comment anything even slightly negatively has to face the wrath of Cerberus, and all the other gatekeepers of hell/comment vigilantes

can she just say it how it is and say “comment down below what you think but only if it’s a positive comment becuase I can’t take any negative feedback, kind regards”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you think she ever cut the label out of the check blazer that she supposedly had tailored?
No, it drives me mad. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sells it with the labels as new. With the shape of her hunch, she probably had to have it tailored over a wok.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Big hair, big mouth, big tongue, big head but small brain!
No, it drives me mad. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sells it with the labels as new. With the shape of her hunch, she probably had to have it tailored over a wok.
let’s not forget the Gucci blazer, that was posted all over social media and then sold ‘never worn with label », and the label was still on!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is a horrible photo
1700842527195.png

View attachment 2589940
To complete this outfit she said "I think I need a belt with it & stuff. What do we think?"

Not much! I think she needs a miracle to make any sense of this outfit, and for her to make sense in general. And I don’t know what she means by “stuff” either.

She was throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this outfit. She has 3/4 length leather trousers, a red cable knit jumper, a checked blazer that looks too small on her, a big velvet bow in her hair and slingback shoes, all together. I'm sorry, but how does she think she qualifies on giving styling advice and putting outfits together when she comes up with pieces that aren't cohesive and look put together, its a mish mash, and looks like a dogs breakfast.
View attachment 2589941
All her aim is, is putting a bunch of clothes on to sell, there is no thought process behind it, other than just throwing on random items of clothing on so she can advertise what she's being paid to flog. She doesn't have any personal or individual style at all. She's just like a mannequin in a shop window, to display clothing that you change every week and dress up with a different outfit to advertise clothing. She has lost her identity, and there is nothing distinguishable about her.
View attachment 2589942
Just 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Then this is better...
1700842579197.png

By about 2mm better (tiny margin of course), the necks just bizarre! It's like she's happy as though she got dressed in the dark maybe I dunno lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hunch…..tailored….wok……ahahahahaaaaaa (falls over dead from laffing)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if madam was on the Belmond Pullman with the rest of the influencers ... ? (Em Shel, Emily Canham, Lily Pebbles et al with SpaceNK)
Will she once again get the giggles in church. And film herself doing so. :mad:
---
Still awaiting The Langham Hotel to release Lydia's AD .... *crickets*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A 13 year old from the 90’s has called and she wants her hairstyle back

IMG_5528.jpeg

---
I don’t know what filter has been put on this picture but she looks good for 75 👵🏼
IMG_5529.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.