Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali mentions they have a gardener, but you have to wonder what he does not a bleeping lot by the looks of it!
---
Jeez Ms 'I love gardening' cant even be bothered to pull out the dead corn from the veg bed. Tell me you have no interest in gardening without telling me you have no interest in gardening!
---
Imagine having a £10k green house and all you've got in it is Lemon trees 🤣
It’s a £27,000 greenhouse!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Lydia quietly clapping back at Teefers who boasted a few vlogs ago that she did the Christmas vlog intros first, is so funny.
Quiet luxury influencer drama at it's finest .
As per Lyds she has being doing the intros for 4 or 5 years 😂
And tbh, I think it was Lydia who did the intros first.
---
I'm sorry but who is spending over $500 on Lilysilk to get a 20% discount ? Is it just me who wouldn't... ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lydia quietly clapping back at Teefers who boasted a few vlogs ago that she did the Christmas vlog intros first, is so funny.
Quiet luxury influencer drama at it's finest .
As per Lyds she has being doing the intros for 4 or 5 years 😂
And tbh, I think it was Lydia who did the intros first.
---
I'm sorry but who is spending over $500 on Lilysilk to get a 20% discount ? Is it just me who wouldn't... ?
I wouldn’t. Every dog on the street is flogging Lilysilk. Puts me right off.... Elsie is spouting bs as usual.. It’s not that the brand wants me to show all these outfits.. I do it for you guys’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is on the edge.
She spent most of that vlog addressing everything thats been said on here the last few weeks.
She started talking about the intro to vlogmas.
She apologised repeatedly for touching her hair.
She talked about how she is a good girl and a sensitive person.
She talked about the size of the basement.
She talked about a haircut being too expensive to have every two months but is having a custom made suzannah dress and bought a couture gown.
She then filmed her dogs humping each other (I find people who find animals humping something to watch and laugh at absolutely gross anyway).
She is unhinged. Like more so that normal. She needs to put down the camera and see a therapist. Not a life coach a genuine therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow.
Lydia insulting (Vic's gig) Clè de Peau's moisturiser telling us we don't need to use that and should rather use the EA one.
Shots fired.
---
Lydia really think she is 'sensitive'. Nope. She can dish it but can't take it when the same behaviour is dished out back to her.
Cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She'd claim it was her who made wedding dresses white if a virgin if she could (pssst was actually Queen Victoria who did, prior was standard to wear either black or red apparently).
Or she least popularised it, hand her hand in it rather at least, if not made it kind of a standard

Her only daughter (namely Princess Louise when she married became the Duchess of Argyll, the spouse of the Duke of Argyll) presented the first Cruachan (now Cpl Cruachan IV) to the Black Watch (or was at the time only lol, since now are the 3-Scots of the Royal Regiment of Scotland) their mascot and now the amalgamated regiment as well mascot.

Its not Black Watch tartan isn't any such thing its Campell tartan (meaning crooked mouth is what it kind of means in English from Gaidhlig sort of).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
'wonderful roast dinner' errrrr we saw it, it was shocking!

More lies, onto lies about her hair...

Reactions: 29
Yeah stick to beanies they look better than those awful other hats you insist on wearing. Also who wears a scarf with a thick roll neck?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those leather trousers 😊
Love that Lydia said she was wearing the red Lilysilk jumper to London in order to convince us to take advantage of her 15/20% discount. Turns out she lied, instead she wore the Ralph Lauren jumper instead. :rolleyes: Couldn't see if she wore those horrible plastic fire hazard leather pants.
And how many times did she mention her discount ! Their finances seem to be in a dire position.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On a Sunday she enjoys “posh bacon butties”. Does this mean she puts daylesford ketchup/brown sauce on instead of HP /heinz

Describes cashmere lounge set as a stay at home older posh ladies country outfit ?. She’s in such a dreamworld .

then says the lilysilk coat (50% wool 50% cashmere is the same feel as her Lori piana 100% cashmere 😂 no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The flooring from that company to cover the square footage she’s mentioned I’ve calculated this because I’ve got the price list, if she went for a mid point offering of theirs and paid for it herself the bill would be circa 24/25k ish .

I’m guessing she gets it 50% off or free??
---
In f
The flooring from that company to cover the square footage she’s mentioned I’ve calculated this because I’ve got the price list, if she went for a mid point offering of theirs and paid for it herself the bill would be circa 24/25k ish .

I’m guessing she gets it 50% off or free??
actually that’s cost for the tiles only - there is also fitting costs to include and I personally have no idea how much the cost to fit is ?
---
She’s cutting corners with duration between haircuts. I think Michael charges about 400 for a cut . In the grand scheme of what she spends I’m surprised she’s admitting to cutting such a corner
---
Then says she’s going to do her best not to spend on Sloane st .. does sound like financial corner cutting

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The kitchen garden has gone to pot.

View attachment 2586651View attachment 2586652View attachment 2586653

Such a mess. Where's the prettiness of Josie's garden ... the lovely herbaceous borders ... or as Lyds says "boarders" 🤭
View attachment 2586654View attachment 2586655

View attachment 2586656

And Ali has been cleaning the greenhouse and looking after the lemon trees. Madam has the attention span of a gnat.
View attachment 2586657View attachment 2586658View attachment 2586659View attachment 2586660

Really, Lydiot follows through with absolutely nothing. Ali deserves all the hard slog doing the laundry, making beds & cooking as well as the long days toiling in the garden, looking after the chickens and dogs as he enables her laziness.

I 👏 don't 👏 feel 👏 sorry 👏 for 👏 the 👏 doofus 👏at 👏all.

---

The view of the wildflowers and GP Surgery Bunga from the greenhouse.
View attachment 2586693View attachment 2586694

It's quite a depressing garden.
View attachment 2586701

Yikes. Lyds must be p*ssed off with the Nicholsons crew. Wrongly so but ... it's Lyds, always someone else's fault.
I don't think they have a gardener, I don't think she can afford one. Aldi seems to do it all which is why it looks a mess. If they do have a Gardener then he's definitely not rated highly on Checkatrade 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ages since I have posted. But wtf does she look like with that huge hair. Lydia it is frightfully aging and your hair is NOT in good condition. For a 35 or 36 year old .. your hair looks like it belongs on a 60 year old… take note of the likes of Demi Moore .. who is stunning and looks incredible for her age with her long hair. That is glossy and healthy. She looks younger than you also. Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.