Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise Cooney (Irish influencer) has had a beautiful baby boy, mind you gorgeous parents, they have named him Jude.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Louise Cooney (Irish influencer) has had a beautiful baby boy, mind you gorgeous parents, they have named him Jude.
Model mouth and her husband have also had a beautiful little girl and Charlotte is looking fab. She did all through the pregnancy, a beautiful family!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is so pretentious. Trying too hard to be posh , and rich. No. You are not. You are not classy. You are vulgar. Vile. Fake. False. An awful person. I cannot abide this pathetic individual.
Totally agree, Lydiot is a major try hard although in her case a fail hard. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 24
Can't wait for the Sky Cinema AD portion of the vlog. IAli's reviews are always so "intriguing" and thought-provoking 🤭 😂
#nontent

View attachment 2586630

P.S. I've had to put the vlog on x2 speed as

Ali
talks
so
s l o w l y

:rolleyes:
It’s like one time, when Ali was at school, he was practicing reading aloud and his teacher told him to speak slowly. And it stuck.

Why is he SO SLOW

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Ali is looking after the lemon trees and watering the plants in the greenhouse too! I thought she did that?
I’ve got a greenhouse with trees around it and the gutters never look like that!
Ali accidentally pulled out one of the veggie plants, Lil Felluh was so worried she would be angry with him, like he did that on purpose.
As if Lyds knows what's going on in the garden. He tried to joke to off, but the anxiety he felt was quite noticeable.
Instead of just keeping schtum about it, he actually 'fessed up to it, that's how scared he was of incurring her wrath.
It's a crazy marriage. Not in a good way crazy.

---

Ali posted a few pics of his brother's wedding.
Anybody interested in seeing the pics ? Must I post them ? Will it be an invasion of their privacy ?
Bride is pretty, natural and low-key, from what I saw of the wedding.
Dress was quite classy, make up and hair very low maintenance. Dress was, let's say ... the opposite of Lydia's very booby tacky dress.
---
Vow renewal outfit ?
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Does the idiot think that is how rich 30 year olds dress? it might be a good idea to watch an episode of made in Chelsea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A650907B-3B4B-4F17-861F-EC18A4D3F4CB.jpeg

In the most recent vlog, a passive aggressive rant about the colour burgundy. “People are even having Christmas trees this colour this year. I’ve had a burgundy tree for years”

Christmas trees past:

951C6560-30B4-44CF-9417-DB190A09405B.jpeg

If you are going to document your life online stop lying you top tier narcissist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ali accidentally pulled out one of the veggie plants, Lil Felluh was so worried she would be angry with him, like he did that on purpose.
As if Lyds knows what's going on in the garden. He tried to joke to off, but the anxiety he felt was quite noticeable.
Instead of just keeping schtum about it, he actually 'fessed up to it, that's how scared he was of incurring her wrath.
It's a crazy marriage. Not in a good way crazy.

---

Ali posted a few pics of his brother's wedding.
Anybody interested in seeing the pics ? Must I post them ? Will it be an invasion of their privacy ?
Bride is pretty, natural and low-key, from what I saw of the wedding.
Dress was quite classy, make up and hair very low maintenance. Dress was, let's say ... the opposite of Lydia's very booby tacky dress.
---

Vow renewal outfit ?
:unsure:
Lips should stand up to Her Travesty, it would stop her never ending bullying if he did. Can you imagine living with the bully for all those years and still be terrified of her. A grim, flawless marriage for Mr Boo-Font.

• Heart
  • Angry
View attachment 2587788
In the most recent vlog, a passive aggressive rant about the colour burgundy. “People are even having Christmas trees this colour this year. I’ve had a burgundy tree for years”

Christmas trees past:

View attachment 2587791
If you are going to document your life online stop lying you top tier narcissist
I remember when she was in the small house she had a pop up tree, she put large burgundy flowers on it one year, maybe she was referring to that 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh yes that will be it then 😂😂 now she’ll make burgundy her whole personality. Green is out.
Imagine thinking you own the rights to a colour 🤣🤣 red and green have been Christmas colours for ever. That includes all shades of red and green.

Imagine thinking you were the one who made burgundy happen as if it has been the chosen colour for Christmas for YEARS.

My mum has a Santa statue that she has had since before I was born so over 30 years. He is wearing a burgundy velvet jacket with emerald velvet trousers. Did he copy Lydia?

What a dumbass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lips should stand up to Her Travesty, it would stop her never ending bullying if he did. Can you imagine living with the bully for all those years and still be terrified of her. A grim, flawless marriage for Mr Boo-Font.
Sorry to quote myself here but there is absolutely no way on earth that Lips is in love with the wife.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Good morning and welcome to today🌹

Here at Rent-a-Chav P.R, we are delighted to announce that we have been able to implement a major coup against all the odds! Miss Midia Media-Linen has been selected by our sister company Sweatshop Enterprises as goodwill Ambassador for the global giant Manmade Fibres Forever. This lucrative contract will run for five years and the fees will no doubt buy a look-a-like Manor House somewhere no-one wants to live. We could not be more delighted for our salubrious client or indeed for our 20 percent rake-off selves. Thanking all concerned.

In other news, we can report that a star has appeared in the East and everyone is moaning about their tax bills again.

My garland is up on the stairs in the main hall. I have doubled the fairy lights on it this year. Hang the expense. I wont actually switch them on though because I’m trying to save the pallet.

Has anyone else started on their decorations yet? I know - I’m previous but it’s not my fault. I blame the insomnia.

Peace, piece, peas ✌.

P.S I was thinking of building a hair extension at the side of my girl shed. What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The kitchen garden has gone to pot.

View attachment 2586651View attachment 2586652View attachment 2586653

Such a mess. Where's the prettiness of Josie's garden ... the lovely herbaceous borders ... or as Lyds says "boarders" 🤭
View attachment 2586654View attachment 2586655

View attachment 2586656

And Ali has been cleaning the greenhouse and looking after the lemon trees. Madam has the attention span of a gnat.
View attachment 2586657View attachment 2586658View attachment 2586659View attachment 2586660

Really, Lydiot follows through with absolutely nothing. Ali deserves all the hard slog doing the laundry, making beds & cooking as well as the long days toiling in the garden, looking after the chickens and dogs as he enables her laziness.

I 👏 don't 👏 feel 👏 sorry 👏 for 👏 the 👏 doofus 👏at 👏all.

---

The view of the wildflowers and GP Surgery Bunga from the greenhouse.
View attachment 2586693View attachment 2586694

It's quite a depressing garden.
View attachment 2586701

Yikes. Lyds must be p*ssed off with the Nicholsons crew. Wrongly so but ... it's Lyds, always someone else's fault.
Feckin Jesus what's happened?? She just doesnt give a damm does she, how could any serious gardener let their garden get soooo bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.