Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

Keep this between both of us, but I still haven’t been able to watch any of the Nontent Collection! I have made the conscious decision not to watch any of the Cheerless ‘Seeds Only‘ Grogmasses either. I mean every mind-numbingly dull epi-sod (see what I did there?) will be about her wretched hair, the cupboard she is sorting out that day or her homespun philosophy/platitudes and galloping introspection 😴 💤. I mean brown tweed frocks and an unkempt, overgrown garden do not an influencer make. Anyway, she’s gone back to grovelling to camera when she’s hoping for a cash grab again. It’s almost obscene. She can’t be fagged to set up her tripod and film properly. So, no thanks.

I decorated 2 fireplaces with garlands yesterday. I must say they do look incredibly festive and nice. I had insomnia and found myself opening the Christmas cupboard just for a little peek! Lo and behold the glitter got the better of me. I’m hanging the staircase garland today, so I am way ahead of myself this year. It’s a really good way of not just lying there fretting about lack of sleep and doing something productive and useful instead. If it carries on tonight I plan to write my Christmas cards and finish wrapping the Christmas presents I’ve had stashed away in wooden boxes in the larder since summer. I am fully expecting a star to appear in the East soon and then it’s just a case of hiring a camel and I will be traversing near and far to car parks across the UK. Before you can say

Some of you have expressed concern for my wretched neighbour again. Please don’t worry about her, she’s fine. I am thinking of planting her in the garden and putting fairy lights on her again like last year though…

Peace, piece, peas ✌.

P.S: Two more words - Hair Extensions!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Or the ice cream lady at her garden party, or the company that built her wardrobe to her specifications, and throwing shade at Dior after they treated her like gold with handbags and products, but she wasn't interested in the Dior exhibition and pouted because she couldn't be professional and do her job with Claire also on the trip. I am sure we will hear shade being thrown at Nicholsons next spring when she realizes her landscaping looks like $hit. She already blamed them to killing her lemon trees.
Yes, she's good at slamming companies & being rude, hurting peoples feelings and putting them down, with no two fucks given, when she is the one who is at fault, but always blaming everyone else. She's such a troll and a witch.

In her latest vlog she was dissing Ralph Lauren jumpers saying “they are heavy and rigid and difficult to wear” - mouthing off, even though she wore the Ralph Lauren sausage dog knit into London to meet up with MJ way the other day, and is wearing another one in her lastest Ig stories post! The miser is wearing a Ralph Lauren polo bear jumper she sought on eBay. In her post she said “ this jumper was sold out online and tracked one down”. Hypocrite!

She is so two faced and a backstabber! She did the same with Rimowa luggage, she actually said in a past vlog "the Rimowa cases, I hate them by the way" But that’s all I see her take on her trips and all the hotels she stays in, is her Rimoma luggage! Her lily and bean luggage she was raving about recently, has been ditched, only used it one time when she was paid to, for a brand sponsorship. The way she operates and her motto is 'show me the money and I'll say what you want.' She has Zero credibility whatsoever!

419D968B-D361-47C8-9710-37F89B528135.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
[[[makes note to self to NEVER stay at the Langham London]]]
We stayed there a while back - not worth the money. Any of the other big hotels are much better. Better locations, better restaurants and our room had a bath over the shower and was incredibly old fashioned but as in tatty if that makes sense? the Corinthia has walk in wardrobes, baths and seperate showers as standard. Although becoming slightly too insta hunny for my liking…

Reactions: 20
Sorry to be such a meany, but, I just do not find her attractive at all. Not cute, not sexy, just nothing is appealing about her. Ok, she’s thin. That’s all I got.
She‘s beginning to resemble a Ruth Buzzi type, or maybe a Rosannadanna lookalike. Not gonna go well, looks wise, as she ages.🤣
Even when I liked Lydia I never thought of her as having a fun personality. I never thought of her as being beautiful or sexy. She is just very bleh.

I don’t even think of her as ugly but she doesn’t leave a lasting impression. Between her personality and looks she isn’t sexy, she isn’t breathtakingly beautiful or pretty. She isn’t cute, cutesy or innocent or even girl next door. She isn’t fun or funny or intriguing. I wouldn’t even describe her as vanilla. She is just nothing. She doesn’t invoke any emotion at all.

Not that you have to be any of those things as a woman but her job is to sell herself and I can’t see what her USP is.

If it was your first time meeting her and you didn’t know her history would she be remembered?

It’s like she is a cardboard cutout.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 09.34.09.png

Anyone remember when she used to tie a broad band of elastic around her waist, under her clothes, to give some definition? (Or did I make that up???)
---
Even when I liked Lydia I never thought of her as having a fun personality. I never thought of her as being beautiful or sexy. She is just very bleh.

I don’t even think of her as ugly but she doesn’t leave a lasting impression. Between her personality and looks she isn’t sexy, she isn’t breathtakingly beautiful or pretty. She isn’t cute, cutesy or innocent or even girl next door. She isn’t fun or funny or intriguing. I wouldn’t even describe her as vanilla. She is just nothing. She doesn’t invoke any emotion at all.

Not that you have to be any of those things as a woman but her job is to sell herself and I can’t see what her USP is.

If it was your first time meeting her and you didn’t know her history would she be remembered?

May I add a few more 'she isn't's'?

She isn't intelligent.
She isn't articulate.
She isn't well mannered.
She cannot spell.

Any more?

• Heart
Yes, she's good at slamming companies & being rude, hurting peoples feelings and putting them down, with no two fucks given, when she is the one who is at fault, but always blaming everyone else. She's such a troll and a witch.

In her latest vlog she was dissing Ralph Lauren jumpers saying “they are heavy and rigid and difficult to wear” - mouthing off, even though she wore the Ralph Lauren sausage dog knit into London to meet up with MJ way the other day, and is wearing another one in her lastest Ig stories post! The miser is wearing a Ralph Lauren polo bear jumper she sought on eBay. In her post she said “ this jumper was sold out online and tracked one down”. Hypocrite!

She is so two faced and a backstabber! She did the same with Rimowa luggage, she actually said in a past vlog "the Rimowa cases, I hate them by the way" But that’s all I see her take on her trips and all the hotels she stays in, is her Rimoma luggage! Her lily and bean luggage she was raving about recently, has been ditched, only used it one time when she was paid to, for a brand sponsorship. The way she operates and her motto is 'show me the money and I'll say what you want.' She has Zero credibility whatsoever!

View attachment 2585919
New Chanel slingbacks ? Are the ones she's wearing black ?
I'm guessing Miz Matchy Matchy returned the RED flat Chanel slingbacks as they were not an exact match to the 2 burgundy Hèrmezzzzzzzzzz bags.
---
View attachment 2586027

Anyone remember when she used to tie a broad band of elastic around her waist, under her clothes, to give some definition? (Or did I make that up???)
---

She isn't intelligent.
She isn't articulate.
She isn't well mannered.
She cannot spell.

Any more?
She isn't KIND to anyone but expects everyone to "BE KIND" to her

She isn't HONEST

She isn't EMPATHETIC

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She isn't a nice person!

She isn't a good influencer!

She isn't anyone's friend!

She isn't attractive!

• Heart
She used to have an avarage view count on Youtube around 200k and 300k, now even with the "almost 1 million followers" (which half of them may be bots) she is getting around 100k. I wonder if she keeps that 100k also with bots.

People do not care as much as Tattle about the slurgate or Lydia being a narcissistic influencer, I just think her followers stopped watching because her style is honestly SO bad, is a mixture of "Birkins" with cheap Amazon or fast fashion stuff, all over the place :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And the tweed outfit with the satin Manolo. Just NO.
View attachment 2584031View attachment 2584032View attachment 2584033View attachment 2584034

The Aavelle and Goelia clothes just look frumpy. Her styling is very dated. And the hair - half up half down ponytail with the velvet bow - makes her look even more dowdy.
View attachment 2584025
And with every outfit, Lydia was scrunching in the back of the jackets to make them tighter.

Photo dump of the outfits :
View attachment 2584017View attachment 2584018View attachment 2584019View attachment 2584020View attachment 2584021View attachment 2584022

Her legs look very thin here. ⬆

View attachment 2584023View attachment 2584024

View attachment 2584027View attachment 2584028
View attachment 2584030
View attachment 2584035
View attachment 2584036

This outfit reminds me of Nancy Reagan circa 1988.
View attachment 2584037
View attachment 2584038

View attachment 2584039
View attachment 2584040

As if Madam will be wearing anything (clothing-wise) that sparkles.
View attachment 2584029

This dress is so ugly and unflattering on her. The sleeves looks so cheap Just emphasises her broad shoulders and the Watford Gap between her boobs. And her arms ...
View attachment 2584051
View attachment 2584041
View attachment 2584042View attachment 2584043

View attachment 2584044View attachment 2584045

View attachment 2584050

And Lydia throwing herself up with "Everyone is now doing burgundy Christmas trees and I did it ages ago." Girl, you copied that idea off Pinterest ... which means others were doing Burgundy at Christmas way before you.

Has Lydia ditched the Nose and Botox doctor ?
View attachment 2584046
View attachment 2584048View attachment 2584049

The slick down look is not a good one.
View attachment 2584047
Lydia, I used Beauty Pie before you.
I liked green before you.
I've been riding horses longer than you.
I wore country clothes before you.
I've been listening to classical music decades before you.

Am I saying you copied me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

The problem with old Elsie is she absolutely does think she is all of the above.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The problem with old Elsie is she absolutely does think she is all of the above.
She 100% does.

It is just so strange as she is just nothing and it isn’t even related to her behaviour.

like even women found Richard Ramirez attractive and he is one of the worst people to ever graced the planet.

she is just bleh

• Heart
View attachment 2586027

---

She isn't intelligent.
She isn't articulate.
She isn't well mannered.
She cannot spell.

Any more?
She isn't old money - or any money.
She isn't an empath. Rather a psychopath.
She isn't sensitive. Can't read a single room.
She isn't a gardener. She has a garden. Full stop.
She isn't an interior design expert. She copy-pastes.
She isn't an author. A book has her name on it.
She isn't a style icon. Copy, copy, and copy some more.
She isn't a Lady of the Manor. She has a 1M bungalow with a hefty mortgage and broken toilets.
She isn't posh. She's a talentless influencer from Milton Keynes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Or the ice cream lady at her garden party, or the company that built her wardrobe to her specifications, and throwing shade at Dior after they treated her like gold with handbags and products, but she wasn't interested in the Dior exhibition and pouted because she couldn't be professional and do her job with Claire also on the trip. I am sure we will hear shade being thrown at Nicholsons next spring when she realizes her landscaping looks like $hit. She already blamed them to killing her lemon trees.
I can't understand why someone would do such a thing like that though, maybe its just not within me to be as horrible especially when someones in a potentially dangerous condition, last thing on my mind would be to do something as horrible as bully someone and let alone if they were preggers (I say dangerous and potentially as my sister has two sons, her first she lost a heck of a lot of blood (were almost about to give her a transfusion), had to be induced).

• Heart
I can't understand why someone would do such a thing like that though, maybe its just not within me to be as horrible especially when someones in a potentially dangerous condition, last thing on my mind would be to do something as horrible as bully someone and let alone if they were preggers (I say dangerous and potentially as my sister has two sons, her first she lost a heck of a lot of blood (were almost about to give her a transfusion), had to be induced).
Non-toxic-narcissists don’t understand toxic narcissists, so good on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some of you have expressed concern for my wretched neighbour again. Please don’t worry about her, she’s fine. I am thinking of planting her in the garden and putting fairy lights on her again like last year though…
Be like Blackpool Illuminations around @Oops... place!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait for the Sky Cinema AD portion of the vlog. IAli's reviews are always so "intriguing" and thought-provoking 🤭 😂
#nontent

Screenshot_20231122_183919_YouTube.jpg

P.S. I've had to put the vlog on x2 speed as

Ali
talks
so
s l o w l y

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you want to see Ali tackling a hedge (his words) then watch his flog!

If not, then don't bother!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.