Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The SpaceNK AD is rubbish, loves the body lotion blah blah, yeah well a few months ago it was the Beauty Pie body lotion you loved.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
i won’t look at her now …I stay upto date reading here . I would dislike her to think I was enjoying it…it’s laughable
---
I’m amazed people haven't noticed the fake posts..of this is my favourite etc then it’s never seen again…clothes never seen again. Best laugh was the 6 lettuces ..that popped up in her garden …( via Ocado) that’s when I turned off. How can they make a living spoofing everyone…please tell me Dior will keep away from her ..she can’t be what they want for their demographic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I have a suspicion it’s one of the reasons we never see downstairs. The loos are broken. We never even see the stairwell/urinal any more. Maybe it’s just a dumping ground so Hyacinth can keep up appearances upstairs.

View attachment 2542248
I agree! I had the same feeling! Her office hasn’t been seen in what, years?! The cinema room too.

Reactions: 22
Ha ha I’m sat with my doctor who’s also a friend and she’s just said ‘how many filters can she keep putting on her face’. That story highlight is unreal how many filters there are close up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s probably the size she’s used to…
Hilarious! @Being nosey is very naughty! Seriously though, is Aldi not the walking, talking embodiment of ICK - how will we survive the vow renewal when it happens 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

On another note, thanks for the laughs. The world is truly a mess, a godawful mess. I’m not going to voice any opinion here, nor should anyone, but I’m hugely grateful for humour, love, upbeat feel and a wonderful community. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She probably doesn’t show the basement office cinema room anymore because the walls are black with mould because she can’t afford to have the heating on down there, but as long as she can afford her Hermes bags that’s all that matters

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Satin the paid family member who runs the closet clear out and vlog (and personal cooker to Lydia on the regular) has posted her *cough Lydia’s favorite pumpkin recipes by others. Pumpkin recipes with cheese of course.

Why on earth would Lydiot keep posting these horrible pics of herself that are also covered in stripes?

IMG_2220.jpeg
IMG_2221.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can’t find a thread for her but is any one else watching Patricia brights tiktok live right now, she’s on selling like she’s on QVC. It’s so bizzare she is on trying to sell everything she never uses, isn’t she suppose to be a millionaire? Times must be tough!

• Wow
  • Sick
Oh they have done a first aid course hoorah!. Now when chav bores someone half to death he can bring them back round again. I’m sure they would be disappointed to have been brought back round to have to continue listening to him 😂

• Haha
She started this flog by saying “good morning what a lovely afternoon”.
What the actual duck?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Her mask slips a bit when she’s trying to get the puppy to stay on the sofa for the camera. Yikes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hilarious! @Being nosey is very naughty! Seriously though, is Aldi not the walking, talking embodiment of ICK - how will we survive the vow renewal when it happens 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

On another note, thanks for the laughs. The world is truly a mess, a godawful mess. I’m not going to voice any opinion here, nor should anyone, but I’m hugely grateful for humour, love, upbeat feel and a wonderful community. ❤❤
IMG_0004.jpeg

Arise, Sir Lips Boo-Font of Ick…⚔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.