Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her 'cheap' luxury is boring and basic AF.
White shirt and blue denims. WOWWWWW !!! Groundbreaking.
Add a frumpy pair of Chanels and a burgundy bag to add 'intrigue'. :rolleyes:
Feck off you lazy half-arsed fasHuUUn influencer.
No chunky necklace, earrings or bracelets ... ANYTHING to add to the outfit to make it slightly interesting.
And no, those granny Chanel shoes, while 'nice', are not it, if styled incorrectly.
The autumnal burgundy Birkin did not do it either.
Booooooooring.
And I thought her shoes had to match her bag ? A light shoe with a dark bag. Okay then Miss Matchy Matchy.

And then it was beige everything. Ugh.
Exactly, and also, how many white shirts can one person have. She has a wardrobe full of every variety of white shirt on display in her hanging wardrobe, right behind her, hung up like some shop display or props. Out of all the clothing she could of chosen to showcase from H & M she ordered the same old, same old, style of clothing, she already has in her wardrobe including another couple of white shirts, just at a cheaper price point. There was nothing that was a point of difference other than the 'hamburglar' stripey dress as @Por Que brilliantly pointed out in the previous thread, and Lydia said she was sending that back! She has linked all of the H&M clothing she showed in today's vlog as an affiliate link in the description section, so she will receive a commission on each sale her minions click on to buy, from her link, even though she will be returning most of them!

B7A8D883-47A6-440D-B370-361DAB557834.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly, and also, how many white shirts can one person have. She has a wardrobe full of every variety of white shirt on display in her hanging wardrobe, right behind her, hung up like some shop display or props. Out of all the clothing she could of chosen to showcase from H & M she ordered the same old, same old, style of clothing, she already has in her wardrobe including another couple of white shirts, just at a cheaper price point. There was nothing that was a point of difference other than the 'hamburglar' stripey dress as @Por Que brilliantly pointed out in the previous thread, and Lydia said she was sending that back! She has linked all of the H&M clothing she showed in today's vlog as an affiliate link in the description section, so she will receive a commission on each sale her minions click on to buy, from her link, even though she will be returning most of them! Heck!

View attachment 2542208
She has a cupboard full of white shirts/blouses in the lower closed cupboard area on the left too, never see her wear any of them.

Reactions: 23
Where does all this clothing go? Always doing try on hauls but the clothes are never seen again, I guess they get returned. The knitwear cupboard is full with only a few items compared to what she buys, maybe the basement is full of more knitwear.
I have a suspicion it’s one of the reasons we never see downstairs. The loos are broken. We never even see the stairwell/urinal any more. Maybe it’s just a dumping ground so Hyacinth can keep up appearances upstairs.

A329D153-7E9C-4E71-8DBB-410612991C1C.jpeg

---
Only one month ago, she was flogging Beaufort & Blake shirts including this white one :rolleyes:

1AA999EB-B2D0-46D3-A0F2-84E0ACE17DFC.jpeg
A51DF9EF-5ADA-45A6-B46F-94DB9F454656.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What's worse than hearing Lydia's cringe lispy baby talk?

Hearing Ali's cringe lispy baby talk, in the same room together, at the same time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Apologies if this has already been talked about but made me laugh

Not convinced she's taken late Dame Vivienne's post into account :rolleyes:

In reference to this

twit in the hat again then I see ugh lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those two idiots made those poor dogs wait for thir food and thought it was funny!!

Last night was nontent at its finest. We said the other week that H&M hasn't been mentioned for a while, so she orders a load of boring bsics to show and send back.

So dull.

Reactions: 26
Why is she washing her face in her dressing room? And why does an ad for Spacenk start with 20 secs of her staring at herself?

nope the moisturiser in the bracelet. Nope, NOPE!!! I can’t…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The Victoria Beckham cos play is in full effect 🙄

She always seems so triggered by dogs. Looks like she’s actually quite scared of them lol

• Heart
Why is she washing her face in her dressing room? And why does an ad for Spacenk start with 20 secs of her staring at herself?

Lol its a terrible ad looked like she was putting shaving foam on lol and i agree all that moisturiser in the bracelet looks terrible!

• Sick

Came here to say exactly the same! Why wasn't she in her bathroom 😂

Couldn't believeeee my eyes with the moisturiser and the bracelet. It's bad enough when influencers work out and shower with a full jewellery setup.

Didn't she do something to piss SpaceNK off back in the day? Looks like they've taken her back.

Reactions: 15
Her styling is atrocious - absolutely horrendous. A lesson in what not to wear. But, according to Elsie, the fluffiness gives a vignette to the outfit.... :rolleyes:

66050846-8E95-49C5-86EE-57DB6961B0EF.jpeg
A81519F2-D847-4272-BEBE-F7839F5333DE.jpeg
E072A471-2BAE-4E1F-98E9-6BE0870DD52B.jpeg
E62255F8-72EC-4A6D-98B4-223EFF1D544D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Lydia is such an idiot. She has smothered what looks to me like the £2667 Garrard tudor rose bracelet? in Neom Magnesium body butter! I am pretty sure it is. Even if it wasn't that specific bracelet, its reckless to do that on any bracelet. On the Garrard website site it has a link "Product Care" outlining the do's and dont's and rules to follow to prevent damaging your jewellery. It specifically says to avoid household chemicals, including perfume, hairspray, cosmetics and lotion to prevent damage. She fails to follow the warnings and pretty much does all of the above. She has no regard or respect for anything, zero care factor. Unbelievable!

196EC8E3-B455-4889-85DC-C971CF26CB05.jpeg
9B269FCC-74E8-4A0E-AAD3-05DD49E4D48D.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Now she says 'cozy down' when the expression is cozy up. Can she get anything right??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lydia is such an idiot. She has smothered what looks to me like the £2667 Garrard tudor rose bracelet? in Neom Magnesium body butter! I am pretty sure it is. Even if it wasn't that specific bracelet, its reckless to do that on any bracelet. On the Garrard website site it has a link "Product Care" outlining the do's and dont's and rules to follow to prevent damaging your jewellery. It specifically says to avoid household chemicals, including perfume, hairspray, cosmetics and lotion to prevent damage. She fails to follow the warnings and pretty much does all of the above. She has no regard or respect for anything, zero care factor. Unbelievable!

View attachment 2542462View attachment 2542463
Wow no matter what the jewelry brand… wtf who puts on lotion like this and gunks up their jewelry? Let alone an almost 3k piece of fine jewelry. Now we know why her Tiffany wedding necklace tarnished after what 2 years? Between the self tan, perfume and lotion… jewelry has no chance… but she sure will slam the “quality” of the brand publicly.

Not a good lewk for any brand or her decision making/editing.

Reactions: 29
I am predicting Ali is modelling himself on Errol Flynn and will grow a moustache, smoke a pipe and be wearing the velvet smoking jackets for Vlogmas. Those two idiots think they are Lord and Lady of the manor, when they are just two influencers living in a bungalow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How far back do you reckon the flog was filmed? The last minute job was probably her invite to the pride of Britain awards.
Ah good shout. She was going to the NTAs the day after the day she was filming for that flog.

Reactions: 11
Apologies I forgot who it was who'd said the clocks changing (going back an hour), notably the nurses and night staff who work in hospitals have to one day a year work one extra hour as well ontop of their 8am-8pm standard shifts (they could get reduced for whatever reason) but a full shift is exactly that, it's like asking them to work 7am-8pm when the clocks go back. Of course thats an hour less when they go forward as well, when I was in hospital recovering from having my bowel resected after being in ICU for 11 days or so, they said they really weren't looking forward to that or something like that.

Forgot what I was gonna put this post caught me by the way side
Afternoon.
No words, no words whatsoever lol

Oh yeah I remember, her babbling about L-Glutamine, it's unlikely to do very much in reality, if all they're eating is beige food there's going to be a severe lack of things colourful veg (what gives its colour is called flavonoids) and etc, would likely help her out a lot and wouldn't need to buy anything remotely like L-Glutamine and besides that's far too pricey for how much you get. In the past I've always used
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Applied-Nutrition-L-Glutamine-Powder-Grams

Get far more and its a third of the price.

I'd have thought even if she did have a lack of glutamine (which I doubt is the case) then it'd be easily sorted out eating a good protein source, meat etc....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.