Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could tell she was going to shout at Porter for apparently pulling her dress but didn't as she was on camera šŸ˜” he's not a naughty boy, he's a normal dog who has claws, he didn't do it on purpose, arrrggggghhhhh she makes me so angry šŸ˜” šŸ˜” šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The illustrations in Evermean look lovely - has Lydia mentioned at any point who the artist is? Iā€™m guessing not ā€¦.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Comments on recent vlog that will be deleted soon.

Top comment: 60 likes
1697136614906.jpeg

1697135760549.jpeg

1697135780725.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Comments on recent vlog that will be deleted soon.

Top comment: 60 likes
View attachment 2506686

View attachment 2506644

View attachment 2506645
Negative comments have been deleted. What baffles me is yes, people are entitled to opinions. You work in the public domain as an influencer. Expect the criticism. Expect the comments where people are not going to agree .. when these fools respond back with ā€˜ jealousyā€™ etc etc.. they do not see the bigger picture. Iā€™ve just seen a comment where someone has said that Lydia moaned having to stay in during lockdown and people are quick to react and tell the person who has said this to stop being mean to Lydia. For fucks sake seriously ā€˜ Lydia moaned having to stay in during lockdownā€™. Think of the people that actually struggled. That were dying. That died. That have lost loved ones. Absolutely rages me that people donā€™t look at the picture picture of a comment Lydia made herself. It can trigger people and hence she gets the criticism she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In her latest offering, she claims to want to narrate other peoples' audio books as a job. Sorry, but she's deluded šŸ˜… She's not reading her own book with the right pace and rhythm, she stops in odd places, she's reading the words without emphasising their meaning... I could go on. It's not enough to SOUND 'proper' with a fake accent. You have to be fluid and fluent with it. It has to sound NATURAL. But then again this isn't the true Lydia, her persona is forced!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Look at Lydiaā€™s dedication & signature. Firstly no capital L for her name and then random capitals in the dedication. She calls herself an author & that is how she does a very basic dedication. Iā€™m totally amazed at just how bad it is. God knows what she sent to the publisher must have been illegible

Is it just me or is the dedication and signature in completely different handwriting ?? Look at theā€Yā€ šŸ˜³

Reactions: 12
Spoiler alert ā€¦ total clickbait !. In the vlog she shows us her wicker handbag I think from Amazon

shows us her recording the audio book and her signing books at her kitchen table with the help of two others. She says her wrist doesnā€™t hurt ā€œthat muchā€.

thatā€™s about it really !
Ha It looked like a cheap flower basket that once held a plant ā€¦.look at the price its shocking šŸ«¢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She said she didnā€™t care if people didnā€™t like her book yet goes ahead and deletes negative comments ā€¦

• Angry
Reactions: 30
In her latest offering, she claims to want to narrate other peoples' audio books as a job. Sorry, but she's deluded šŸ˜… She's not reading her own book with the right pace and rhythm, she stops in odd places, she's reading the words without emphasising their meaning... I could go on. It's not enough to SOUND 'proper' with a fake accent. You have to be fluid and fluent with it. It has to sound NATURAL. But then again this isn't the true Lydia, her persona is forced!
Well of course not as the real Lydia's writing would read...

'So I said to Ali babe are you shitting me we cant go out because of some virus? well what about my trip to Hermes to pick up a new bag I deserve because I've been through so much tit because of that hairdresser. God its so bleeping unfair'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Gotta love when she comes home from her day of reading her "own bewk" aloud she says Ali is going out and WHINES about having to make her own dinner. Only to be told SATIN made a dinner for her.

SHE IS THE LAMEST PERSON surrounded by such enablers. Tough day there reading a book aloud? So tough you EXPECTED your husband to have dinner ready for you? Grow up

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well of course not as the real Lydia's writing would read...

'So I said to Ali babe are you shitting me we cant go out because of some virus? well what about my trip to Hermes to pick up a new bag I deserve because I've been through so much tit because of that hairdresser. God its so bleeping unfair'.
Have you noticed she s dropped saying babe and is now saying My love :sick: šŸ˜‚:oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Did I just hear that correctly - "there are sensitive souls like me". Nothing could be further from the truth. What a fraud.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She sure didnā€™t read it as though she wrote it, thatā€™s for damned sure, not one fluid sentence with meaning or emphasis in the proper places. She wonā€™t get hired to read anything by other authors who have two brain cells to rub together.

Reactions: 14
The way Ali had to report back on what he did for the day. And then off he goes to dinner with friends. Does she know what it like to do a days work? The answer is no. Absolutely Pathetic. Carrie in tow as well. She only knows how it is to be hated by your own industry peers - knows only what is to be defending and proving yourself - and keeping on top of the accent - and lives for views, reviews and comments that over inflate and feed her ego.
---
Isn't that what everyone does, appreciate and be grateful for their natural surroundings? People enjoy hiking, holidays, walks, animals in nature, trees, flowers, parks, beaches, forests, jungles, mountains. Its already a thing. I myself have loved animals since the year dot, hubby has climbed Everest. She doesnt even know what names of flowers are, can't keep a plant alive, hasn't travelled, so who is she teaching?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.